HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5953|Washington DC
I read the article more carefully... now that's just stupid. I can't fathom why SF wouldn't allow the Marines to be filmed, yet allowed the film crew to film... well.. an empty road.

People don't have to blindly support the military but for pete's sake, show them a bit of respect and let them do their work.

And it doesn't surprise me either... this is coming from the city that banned JROTC because... I'm not sure why.

edit: What the hell they won't let a US military vessel dock there? What sort of beef does San Francisco's government have with the US military?

Last edited by HurricaИe (2008-01-27 18:11:31)

S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6510|Montucky

usmarine2005 wrote:

Can We Please Move Past The Bridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No. Because if we block the bridge..

then dear god, people will be late.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

S3v3N wrote:

then dear god, people will be late.
be late to the anti-war protest.......oh the humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6686|San Francisco
I already moved past the bridge, more than two posts ago.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

Marconius wrote:

I already moved past the bridge, more than two posts ago.
I know you did.  Just trying to get others across it.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2008-01-27 19:15:11)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6316|New Haven, CT

HurricaИe wrote:

I read the article more carefully... now that's just stupid. I can't fathom why SF wouldn't allow the Marines to be filmed, yet allowed the film crew to film... well.. an empty road.

People don't have to blindly support the military but for pete's sake, show them a bit of respect and let them do their work.

And it doesn't surprise me either... this is coming from the city that banned JROTC because... I'm not sure why.

edit: What the hell they won't let a US military vessel dock there? What sort of beef does San Francisco's government have with the US military?
Shouldn't federal government>city government? I don't think that San Francisco should be able to deny a U.S. Navy (w/e if I got the branch wrong) ship docking in their city, because the safety of the nation is more important than their 'protests'.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2008-01-27 19:26:38)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard