wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6473|UK
Just bidded on the old one on eba for about 5 quid lets see what happens .
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6340|Australia
I've been playing it for a while now. It's pretty fun, but I seem to have come across a bug. It not allowing me to enter the Agroprom underground ("Permission needed to enter the hole."), and I have no idea how to get around it.
Looks like I'll have to reinstall and patch it, but I don't think I can be bothered to spend another 5 hours clearing areas again and re-upgrading my guns....
*sigh*
bennisboy
+829|6659|Poundland
You know what I miss in this game? The sealth meters. In the first one you could tell if you were being noisy and if you could be seen, letting you know if you've been seen. There seems to be no ability to use stealth in this one.

Just got to garbage, having a tough time getting through as there are about 6 bandits as soon as I get there, all of whom throw nades at me as soon as I take cover, promptly blowing me up
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6758|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark

Longbow wrote:

The_Guardsman wrote:

I will say its bloody hard to drum up cash and bloody expensive upgrading and repairing gats!
Search for artifacts, they are quite valuable. Enter a faction and fight for it, they pay well.

Yep thats what l've been doing. When my gats shagged though its expensive to square away!

The_Guardsman wrote:

Also 1 other thing that Army outpost that was in the first one seems now to have a battalion based in the sod. I've wasted over 1200 rounds and theres still Squaddies pouring out the bugger!
You are supposed to escape from Army, not fight with it.
Thats no bloody fun! I want to be able to clear out the army bods so l don't get mowed down by that sodding machine gun every time l go through the tunnel and also so l can rob the guns and flog the buggers off!

Another one that got me was l flogged a sniper rifle worth 12000 off for 430. That was pretty shit!
Sup3r_Dr4gon
+214|6340|Australia
Well, I got around the tunnel bug and I finished the game.
I think the makers need to fire the guy who came up with the end part at the NPP. I literally mean fire, as in 'coat in gasoline and set alight'. The ending was horrible. I won't give away anything, but it seems as if they played CoD4 and said: "Wow, that ending was AWESOME! Lets do that in our game!"

bennisboy
+829|6659|Poundland
lol I cant remember the end to CoD4 anyway.
But I think they had to end to tie in with SoC's beginning. I havent really got far, only to dark valley
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6856|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Shit, it's not out here yet, was supposed to be out on Friday

Retail stores here /fail
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
Any one else getting loads of crashes to desk top?

I can't seem to progress any futher due to it! I get out of the underground part where you have to turn on he pump to drown the mutants and then crash!

Anyone know when the first patch is out?
Sydney
2λчиэλ
Still not out
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
Ladies and gents there is the first patch out. Its 55MB Hopefully it will do some good!

http://www.fileplanet.com/search.aspx?s … +clear+sky

Downloading now!

Shine on you crazy dimonds!
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

I've been playing it for a while now. It's pretty fun, but I seem to have come across a bug. It not allowing me to enter the Agroprom underground ("Permission needed to enter the hole."), and I have no idea how to get around it.
Looks like I'll have to reinstall and patch it, but I don't think I can be bothered to spend another 5 hours clearing areas again and re-upgrading my guns....
*sigh*
Thats not a bug mate. You get the permision from the Duty Leader. This is after you've been mugged by the bandits whilst looking for Fang at the Flea market. I recommend when you get to the Flea market and go t open the door. Drop all your stuff out side and then after being robbed and no doubt raped by the bandits you can go and get your stuff back!
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
Just out of intrest, has anyone found that GP 37 in zone any where? these a few weapons l've not been able to find any where and l'm now currently running around the Powerplant!

I can't seem to find that GP 37 or one of the other sniper rifles. The one with the magazine to the rear of the trigger (A Bullpop design)

Anyone found any of these? If you have can you give me a location??
Thoruz
+42|6339|Germany

The_Guardsman wrote:

Just out of intrest, has anyone found that GP 37 in zone any where? these a few weapons l've not been able to find any where and l'm now currently running around the Powerplant!

I can't seem to find that GP 37 or one of the other sniper rifles. The one with the magazine to the rear of the trigger (A Bullpop design)

Anyone found any of these? If you have can you give me a location??
i think it's called the tunder or thunder but i have no idea where to find it, probably on other stalkers or when you join a faction and get them some better gear

and this game is awesome i really like it
i hope there'll be another set after shoc (with one of the non real endings)
or something that explains the events between clear sky and shoc
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
There was a STALKER site that had a brake down of everything. Where bits and bobs are and the such. Anyone remember what its called? I'm only asking because hopefully they've done one for this game!
Tr0n.
+7|5991|Seattle/Ellensburg, WA
Are you thinking of of the Zone Survival Guide at www.stalker.heroesradio.com ?? It has the whole map of the zone and tells you where to find and whats in secret staches. I've been playing the original STALKER since it came out and its still fun with mods but I'm too broke to get Clear Sky yet :\
Jepeto87
+38|6698|Dublin
I think the games really great and cant believe it got such luke warm reviews but ive only played it with the latest patch!

Does anyone know how to avoid the Phi emissions when your turning those valves at Yantar?
Sydney
2λчиэλ
I agree, this game is awesome.

It's actually really hard as well, even on stalker difficulty.

I blame the shitty accuracy guns though (I'm at Garbage)
Jepeto87
+38|6698|Dublin

Jepeto87 wrote:

Does anyone know how to avoid the Phi emissions when your turning those valves at Yantar?
Finally got past that!
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!

Tr0n. wrote:

Are you thinking of of the Zone Survival Guide at www.stalker.heroesradio.com ?? It has the whole map of the zone and tells you where to find and whats in secret staches. I've been playing the original STALKER since it came out and its still fun with mods but I'm too broke to get Clear Sky yet :\
Cheers for that mate. Hopefully he'll do one on Clear Sky. Anyone found a GP 37 rifle yet? Its the one that looks abit like a G36.
Longbow
+163|6659|Odessa, Ukraine

The_Guardsman wrote:

Anyone found a GP 37 rifle yet? Its the one that looks abit like a G36.
Actually it is G36K. Afaik you have to enter Freedom and then it will appear at their vendor's shop.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
Hmm, just got out of the underground where I flooded everything for duty, question is, should I join duty or freedom?

What are the pros and cons?
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!

Longbow wrote:

The_Guardsman wrote:

Anyone found a GP 37 rifle yet? Its the one that looks abit like a G36.
Actually it is G36K. Afaik you have to enter Freedom and then it will appear at their vendor's shop.
Gleaming cheers matey! Is it any good?
OmniDeath
~
+726|6657

Is this worth buying?
Sydney
2λчиэλ
Hmm, so much for wiping out Duty base, every time I kill one guy, he instantly respawns, until they swarm you and kill you, wtf.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
+214|6340|Australia

OmniDeath wrote:

Is this worth buying?
Yup. If you liked SoC, you'll like this. If you haven't played SoC, go out and get it now 'cos it will roxor your soxorz. Then get this.

But the ending....it's so damn awful....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard