Cpt.KillerToy12
Be Very... Very Quite... We're Hunting Rabbits
+29|6648|U.S.A
question is

Why did the united staes lose in Vietnam and how can this failure help us in Iraq?
-Your answer must consider the following questions.
-were/are our goals worng?
- was/is our strategy wrong? what was/is out political, economic and military strategy?
- were/are we incompetent?

i really need help
Cpt.KillerToy12
Be Very... Very Quite... We're Hunting Rabbits
+29|6648|U.S.A
there has to be someone out there.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6514
try google?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England
This topic would have had 10 pages if you had posted it in DAST. Suggest you ask Commissar Moderator to dispatch topic to appropriate location for maximum efficiency.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6333|Atlanta, Georgia
I dont think we lost it. We caused destruction and pulled out. Kinda like a one night stand.
Brasso
+1,549|6622

NeXuS4909 wrote:

I dont think we lost it. We caused destruction and pulled out. Kinda like a one night stand.
more like getting a girl pregnant then leaving.

knowing that baby would cause much, much pain.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6436|California
For any paper first consult the professionals: Google and Wikipedia
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5953|Washington DC

RandomSchl wrote:

Tell me about it. Even if you aren't allowed to cite Wiki, it's very helpful in getting basic knowledge and some direction on what to do.
avman633
+116|6356

HurricaИe wrote:

RandomSchl wrote:

Tell me about it. Even if you aren't allowed to cite Wiki, it's very helpful in getting basic knowledge and some direction on what to do.
I hate that. Schools won't fucking let you cite it. So for my math paper I got all my info from Wiki and just looked up random sites about my topic. lol, got a 101 on it

Last edited by avman633 (2008-01-24 16:38:18)

adam1503
+85|6380|Manchester, UK

Cpt.KillerToy12 wrote:

question is

Why did the united staes lose in Vietnam and how can this failure help us in Iraq?
-Your answer must consider the following questions.
-were/are our goals worng?
- was/is our strategy wrong? what was/is out political, economic and military strategy?
- were/are we incompetent?

i really need help
Looking for advice an an academic paper on BF2S is pretty pointless, because you wouldnt get any really concrete answers.  Best to go look on Wikipedia and Google, like you would for D&ST...

Infact, this request could be interpreted as "I cant do my work and I cant be bothered to go look for information... so Ill let these guys find it and quote it for me so they will point me straight to the information", which is a little lazy imo.
Brasso
+1,549|6622

HurricaИe wrote:

RandomSchl wrote:

Okay. Even if you aren't allowed to cite Wiki, it's very helpful in getting basic knowledge and some direction on what to do.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5953|Washington DC

haffeysucks wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

RandomSchl wrote:

Okay. Even if you aren't allowed to cite Wiki, it's very helpful in getting basic knowledge and some direction on what to do.
lol que
Brasso
+1,549|6622

HurricaИe wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

lol que
You said to tell you about it!
Skorpy-chan
+127|6337|Twyford, UK
Politicians controlling stuff that shoulda been left to tacticians.

Go do your own goddamn homework, noob.
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6714|Indianapolis, IN
I think we learned a lot....
Once we got out of there, their economy eventually recovered and they are doing fairly well right now....WITHOUT....USA's help!

So, does your teacher want you to write a book?
I could think of hundreds of different ways to go with those few questions.
Heck, I was sitting in on a PC apps class today, to work on a pc for a gov't project, and he told them to write 1 page about "Technology & Social Network" and everyone was complaining.  So, I sat down the next period and churned out 2.5 pages on the topic and gave it to him.

Are those the only guidelines?
PM me if you want some pointers on where to head with it, but I warn you that you will get the opinion of a Libertarian!

*Edit*
We learned the politicians can still lie to get us into war...
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/a … 18582.html

Last edited by The_Mob_Returns (2008-01-24 18:01:36)

TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6303

HurricaИe wrote:

RandomSchl wrote:

Just use the information on wiki, then use the link cited at the bottom of the page
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6281|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

As I'm too lazy to formulate my own ideas, I'll let what my history teacher said about Vietnam stand in: We weren't losing, it was the media that bastardized the war and drew back all support for it.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6316|New Haven, CT
The media reporting a war can be a bad thing, primarily because they try to capture the most shocking pictures possible.
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6714|Indianapolis, IN
So, depending on the grade lvl its for and when its due and how long it needs to be
I don't charge too much for an A-paper....

Last edited by The_Mob_Returns (2008-01-24 19:26:18)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard