ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6656
...And I need a good forearm workout. Anyone know some forearm exercises? I googled, and found a few, but I'd rather ask here.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6505|Gogledd Cymru

Lift them up and down a few times.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6656

The Sheriff wrote:

That'll just build up the biceps.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6568|Scotland

The Sheriff wrote:

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6382|California

White-Fusion wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Lift them up and throw them down a few times.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6654|Amsterdam, NY

The Sheriff wrote:

wochit diked.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6656
I posted in the D&ST section for a reason... Not to get quote pyramids.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6701|United States of America
It's kinda hard to describe, but if you a bit more of your arm than the wrist off of a desk/chair armrest or whatever you can find, and you move the dumbell up and down, it should be a forearm workout.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6656

DesertFox- wrote:

It's kinda hard to describe, but if you a bit more of your arm than the wrist off of a desk/chair armrest or whatever you can find, and you move the dumbell up and down, it should be a forearm workout.
You mean like rest my arm on a desk and move it up and down?
Left_hand
Banned
+11|6182|Westminster, California
lay your forearm on a bench/table/somewhere flat holding the dumbell in your hand which is sticking out over the edge.

Now move your hand slowly towards your forearm...and relax.  Rinse and repeat popeye. 

Do it slowly make you're working the muscle.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6701|United States of America
^^^ That's the one.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5977|Washington DC
I've heard lifting a weight using only the movement of your hand (obviously a low weight at first) helps as well.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6656
Are there any other ones that I can do while standing?
Left_hand
Banned
+11|6182|Westminster, California

ThaReaper wrote:

Are there any other ones that I can do while standing?

second one looks like you can do it standing.

Last edited by Left_hand (2008-01-24 16:27:10)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

I do this in conjunction with wrist curls. Also take note that when doing most arm/back exercises you are building your forearm/grip strength.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Skorpy-chan
+127|6361|Twyford, UK
Refund the dumbbells, get a bike instead and go cycle over rough surfaces without using the saddle.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6732
wack it... and switch hands once in awhile... don't over train... lol
Love is the answer
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6656|Your moms bedroom
yeah, stand up, put dumbells behind back with top of hands touching yer ass, and curl the dumbells  by rolling your wrist up

then buy this book "The new encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding" by arnold schwarzenegger

Last edited by Locoloki (2008-01-24 17:31:54)

Brasso
+1,549|6646

Tricep extensions, bicep curls.

Curling the dumbbells up using only your fingers = forearm workout
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
SealXo
+309|6552

ThaReaper wrote:

...And I need a good forearm workout. Anyone know some forearm exercises? I googled, and found a few, but I'd rather ask here.
jackoff
jrav091
+8|5991|Northeast, USA
This is under serious talk? There is another section for that, you know. It's called "Everything Else" for all General Discussion.
Brasso
+1,549|6646

liljunior003 wrote:

This is under serious talk? There is another section for that, you know. It's called "Everything Else" for all General Discussion.
shut up, no one likes you
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
jrav091
+8|5991|Northeast, USA

haffeysucks wrote:

liljunior003 wrote:

alright yeah that mightve been uncalled for...but still dumbells? lol cant deny thats random while looking @ forum topics talking about things like the election and such
Brasso
+1,549|6646

liljunior003 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

liljunior003 wrote:

alright yeah that mightve been uncalled for...but still dumbells? lol cant deny thats random while looking @ forum topics talking about things like the election and such
go cry moar

btw sweet sig you got there.  40px high huh?
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6675|The darkside of Denver
www.bodybuilding.com

they have complete workout guides for EVERYTHING.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard