ghettoperson
+1,943|6668

FEOS wrote:

Weirdly enough...wikipedia is wrong.
Fair enough, I did think it was odd getting something that well known wrong.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6674

I've had those experiences before. I'll think "wow I could totally just kill myself right now so easily", and it really wouldn't bother me at all. But I know that my family and friends would be sad and I wouldn't want to do that to them.

I would say I'm content with my life, but I'm not sure. I guess if I just happen to drop dead tomorrow I really wouldn't care. I have no regrets.

On another note: When up in a high place, despite being a little bit scared of heights, I'm kind of scared in a good way. I like to lean over the edge and look down. When i do that, I get a funny feeling in my stomach and it's almost like an adrenaline rush.
Distortion
+2|5968|Oregon

eaglecorps wrote:

H.A.L.O. jumps are MAD FUN! and for all you non-military persons that stands for High Altitude Low Oxygen jumps.
I'm pretty sure it's High Altitude Low Opening, at least that's what I found searching the DOD Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms(check out the Acronyms here http://www.dtic.mil/doctrine/jel/doddic … index.html .)

Anyway, I get these feelings all the time, mostly when driving. For example, I'll be about to go around a sharp turn and a big truck will be coming the other way and I'll think, "man what if he doesn't slow down enough and slams into me." It's a weird feeling.
Ryan
+1,230|6862|Alberta, Canada

Distortion wrote:

eaglecorps wrote:

H.A.L.O. jumps are MAD FUN! and for all you non-military persons that stands for High Altitude Low Oxygen jumps.
I'm pretty sure it's High Altitude Low Opening, at least that's what I found searching the DOD Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms
You are correct.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6530|Gold Coast
Yea I get the feeling. Its really wierd to think about it, but after the event happened, you look back and say, 'the fuck was that shit?'.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6248|NSW, Australia

your allll emos

ive had thoughts like, i could push my sister into this oncoming bus...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard