Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6642|London, England
St.Patricks day is just a gay excuse to get Drunk. I wonder what Jesus would think of that.

Why do you guys always have to come up with silly excuses to have fun. Can't you just have fun whenever you want and in moderation. It's always either nothing or stupidly over the top.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6576

Mek-Izzle wrote:

St.Patricks day is just a gay excuse to get Drunk. I wonder what Jesus would think of that.

Why do you guys always have to come up with silly excuses to have fun. Can't you just have fun whenever you want and in moderation. It's always either nothing or stupidly over the top.
Moderation is for losers.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6642|London, England
I only threw in the moderation bit cos I didn't want to look like a complete yob/drunkard

But, urite about that Poe
herrr_smity
+156|6649|space command ur anus
political correctness ftw
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6489
The real funny thing is that Muslims don't give two shits about it.
Home
Section.80
+447|6869|Seattle, Washington, USA

Tetrino wrote:

By the way, I think m3thod deserved the ban. HIS comments I find offensive.
Well what do you expect from him, considering how much shit he gets for being a Muslim. I like that the guy can stick up for himself without taking it too seriously. Most of the crap he gets is somewhat jokingly, but there are plenty of people here who honestly believe that the entire religion of Islam is despicable. None of the comments he has made here (maybe I haven't seen all of them, mods could have deleted them) should be as offensive to you as USM's sig would be to him.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6489

Home wrote:

Tetrino wrote:

Well what do you expect from him, considering how much shit he gets for being a Muslim. I like that the guy can stick up for himself without taking it too seriously. Most of the crap he gets is somewhat jokingly, but there are plenty of people here who honestly believe that the entire religion of Islam is despicable. None of the comments he has made here (maybe I haven't seen all of them, mods could have deleted them) should be as offensive to you as USM's sig would be to him.
Yeah, USM should have been banned no m3th. USM was actively at temping to agitate him whilst m3th was responding to USM.
Home
Section.80
+447|6869|Seattle, Washington, USA

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Home wrote:

Tetrino wrote:

Yeah, USM should have been banned no m3th. USM was actively at temping to agitate him whilst m3th was responding to USM.
That's not what I'm saying. I just don't think that if they're both purposely offending each other, only one should be banned. I think they can both handle it and that neither should be banned, personally. That's not what I was trying to imply.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6659|Amsterdam, NY

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Home wrote:

Tetrino wrote:

he's been acting like a diked for a while now im glad he's ban'd tbh
Left_hand
Banned
+11|6187|Westminster, California
Tetrino is Muslim too guys....he is not aware of m3thods faith.

And m3thod was perm banned for being "racist"......he's MUSLIM....and was mockingly preempting the typical responses that would be posted by the BF2s bigot posse, when PC idiots make decisions on behalf of Muslims without consulting them first.

Last edited by Left_hand (2008-01-23 18:01:42)

deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6514|Connecticut
I like ribs. I like pork chops. I love bacon. Sausage kicks as too. If Muslims don't like pork then there is more for me.
Malloy must go
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6672|USA

FatherTed wrote:

I can't wait for lowings next appeasement thread.
I don't need one, this type of bullshit will do just fine.

Now, lets here how smart this, s owe can show how understanding and diverse we are. What is so terrible about that?
NantanCochise
+55|5999|Portugal/United States
Do Muslims even read the three little pigs? Im sure they have their own nursery rhimes. I never heard it offend anyone, I never heard Muslims nor Jews complain about this. But than again it is the politically correct minded idiots that are so possessed with their own pregidous and egoistic misconceptions that is fermenting these ideas. .....hhaaaaa..... forgot to breath there...
NantanCochise
...wait a second. Doesnt alcohol offend Muslims, how about the sale of pork, I hear its also forbidded to eat animals from the sea without scales-so no sea food. Oh and isnt the idea of athiesim highly offensive to Muslims, what about Hinduism and Budhism. Maybe we should ban Jews, while we are at it Christians too. Oh and Homosexuality is a crime and woman must cover their hair in public. Where will it end?
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6706|United States of America
m3thods banned? Now my tweedle-dee-tweedle-dum user title is worthless!

Also, I can't see anywhere in the article saying it was banned, just turned down from those awards.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6783

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

What the hell are you talking about hippie?  He was not even talking to me.  Wow..pull your head out for a change.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6727
I am not surprised, although it is stupid...
NantanCochise

usmarine2005 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

What the hell are you talking about hippie?  He was not even talking to me.  Wow..pull your head out for a change.
These guys have really got it in for you. Soon we will hear that its all Isreals fault, Americas fault and of course USMarines fault, LOL.
clogar
damn ain't it great to be a laxer
+32|5977|Minnesota

NantanCochise wrote:

...wait a second. Doesnt alcohol offend Muslims, how about the sale of pork, I hear its also forbidded to eat animals from the sea without scales-so no sea food. Oh and isnt the idea of athiesim highly offensive to Muslims, what about Hinduism and Budhism. Maybe we should ban Jews, while we are at it Christians too. Oh and Homosexuality is a crime and woman must cover their hair in public. Where will it end?
i also hear that muslims don't enjoy the company of "infidels", we should ban those too
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6727

Skorpy-chan wrote:

FFS.
The pigs died because they were crap builders.
The Big Bad Wolf is bad because it eats pork.
The survivor lived because the wolf passed out blowing on a brick house.

That's about as pro-islamic as you GET in a kiddy story. Maybe they hate it because it's also pro-jewish?
Haha!  Good point.  Islam should be adopting the story as its own, not comdemning it!
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6696|Canberra, AUS
Why does this always seem to happen in the UK?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6696|Canberra, AUS

NantanCochise wrote:

Do Muslims even read the three little pigs? Im sure they have their own nursery rhimes. I never heard it offend anyone, I never heard Muslims nor Jews complain about this. But than again it is the politically correct minded idiots that are so possessed with their own pregidous and egoistic misconceptions that is fermenting these ideas. .....hhaaaaa..... forgot to breath there...
I think this another case of people thinking they know what other people are thinking.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6390|Calgary, Canada
Wow....
I dont see cops complaining.
God damn
NantanCochise

clogar wrote:

NantanCochise wrote:

i also hear that muslims don't enjoy the company of "infidels", we should ban those too
LOL...
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6307|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
/facedesk indeed
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard