Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6638|New Hampshire, USA
I have to write three paragraphs for my european history class on this:

Write an essay on the following question:  What is the future of the European Union? Adress the following areas: successes, failures, areas and issues still needed for development, and membership both present and future.  Provide specific data to support your thesis.
So instead of taking the time and effort to look up the answers myself, I come to you, Europe BF2s, for your opinions.  You guys usually give them regardless of asking so here's your chance to be heard!  Plus I want to get an A because this is extra credit and will bring my grade up a full letter.

Thanks in advance for any constructive help.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
_Spawn_
Permanently Banned
+29|6003
obligatory non-constructive response.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6352|Twyford, UK
The future of the EU is to CONTINUE to be obstructive overpaid bureaucratic assholes. That's what they're for, to make europe pretend to be one country instead of exploding in a war AGAIN and killing everyone, because that's what the next one will do.
They're a success because they do nothing, but are failing because this weak british government can't keep them in check.

Development needs to be europe united under the flag of the british empire. Next time we sort their goddamn problem out for them, we're KEEPING it.
Hell, if America helps again, we can offer them a solution to their financial woes by giving them a spot in the commonwealth in exchange for a written apology for the casualties in the war of independence and all the hollywood movies that claim Ameirca won WW2 on their own.
Although I'm not sure anything should be said about U-571, because the real story of THAT is still classified.

So, yeah. You post at 4AM GMT asking for help with homework on the EU? You're gonna get half-asleep vitriolic ramblings, AND YOU'RE GONNA LIKE IT!

All that said, the rest of europe is a pretty nifty place, it's just full of crazy people.

EDIT:
THAT said, the chatroom I am relating this to says 'Tell that fucking kid to do his own godsdamned homework.'

Last edited by Skorpy-chan (2008-01-22 21:30:34)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6562
You can add that popular sentiment here in Ireland, where a pivotal referendum on the Lisbon Treaty is due to take place, is that Europe has integrated enough and that no more power should be transferred to Brussels.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6630|EU

and u are expecting serious answers here? google it, easy.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6331|New Haven, CT
The EU is basically what the Articles of Confederation made the colonies prior to the signing of the U.S. constitution, no?
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6638|New Hampshire, USA

Skorpy-chan wrote:

THAT said, the chatroom I am relating this to says 'Tell that fucking kid to do his own godsdamned homework.'
lulz, ok.

Thanks for the help anyways.  It was
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard