theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6760
When you have an "I Hate My Job" day, try this:

On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to  the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer  made by Johnson & Johnson.

Be very sure you get this brand.

When you get home, lock  your doors, draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so  you will not be disturbed.

Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your  favourite chair.   

Open the package and remove the thermometer.  Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it  will not become chipped or broken.

Now the fun part begins. Take out the literature from the  box and read it carefully. You will notice that in small  print there is a statement:

"Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is  personally tested and then sanitized ".

Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times, "I am so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control  department at Johnson & Johnson."

HAVE A NICE DAY AND REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE  WITH A JOB THAT IS MORE OF A PAIN IN THE ASS THAN YOURS!
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6418|Somersetshire
lol i think i won't be using one of them ever
Ben0
The Last Gunslinger
+38|6384|Southampton
Yea, that is a shitty job. lulz i maed a funneiz.

Another rubbish job would be cat food taster. yummy.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6633|Little Bentcock
W..T..F

Ew
TripleSIX
+1|6446
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6776|UK
LOL! Penis banging!
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6499|Gogledd Cymru

You do know they dont stick it up their arse?

What they do is take the thermometer and put into a room where it is say 40 degrees C check the temp, etc.

/logics
/thread
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6760

TripleSIX wrote:

http://www.noob.us/entertainment/the-worst-job-ever/
this is the worst job ever

the clip wrote:

"A colleague got a black eye from penis banging"
lol

The Sheriff wrote:

You do know they dont stick it up their arse?

What they do is take the thermometer and put into a room where it is say 40 degrees C check the temp, etc.

/logics
/thread
Yes, but then where would the fun be in mentioning that!

Last edited by theDude5B (2008-01-22 06:27:46)

TripleSIX
+1|6446

theDude5B wrote:

TripleSIX wrote:

the clip wrote:

lol
HAHAHHA OWN ?
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6207|Winland

TripleSIX wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

TripleSIX wrote:

the clip wrote:

lol
HAHAHHA OWN ?
Wife: Oh my god! What's happened to your eye? Did you get in a fight or something?
Husband: No... An elephant hit me in the eye with it's penis whiles I was trying to jerk it off.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard