CDK3Y
+25|6160|BEHIND YOU!
Can anybody say RECESSION? which might lead to DEPRESSION?
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6737

CDK3Y wrote:

Can anybody say RECESSION? which might lead to DEPRESSION?
incredibly insightful... lol

edit: hope this doesn't ruin your day that the economy is doing better... concentrate on highschool...lol
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080123/ap_ … street_260

Last edited by [TUF]Catbox (2008-01-23 13:38:58)

Love is the answer
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6621|132 and Bush

FEOS wrote:

apollo_fi wrote:

FEOS wrote:

The sky is falling! The sky is falilng! The sky...is...fall...

Oh...wait.
Admit it. You pooped in your pants as well.
Nuh uh.

I just hope interest rates stay down for the next 6 months or so.
FHA might be your best bet.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6431|'Murka

Actually, I've still got some VA benefit left...you think FHA is a better route than VA?
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6621|132 and Bush

FEOS wrote:

Actually, I've still got some VA benefit left...you think FHA is a better route than VA?
No, VA will probably be better but get your GFE's on both.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Phrozenbot
+632|6636|do not disturb

While this looks like recovery, we still have a way before we reach 1400. This doesn't fix the problem in my opinion, it just moves one of our problems into the dollar, further increasing inflation, something that I believe has been skewing the market. 08 is going to be an interesting year.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6621|132 and Bush

October 7 2002 ---> Tuesday

https://i28.tinypic.com/20jjo8x.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Phrozenbot
+632|6636|do not disturb

So you are saying we'll pick back up in no time? Maybe, but is this real recovery? Your looking at an economy more and more based on credit expansion. My argument still stands inflation is just skewing everything and there probably needs to be more corrections ahead.

Just flood to market with dollars, only to have them invested back in things like commodities. Frank Veneroso explains about why he believes there is a commodities bubble. I agree with him but I don't know about the extent of it. Cutting the discount rate is like giving a heroin addict a shot to get high to ease the pain, but it doesn't make his addiction go away, it just makes it worse.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard