eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6245|TEXAS
Pretty sure 90 of the above posts r lies .There's no fucking way to get that many or anything close.

but i'll play along " I got 950 points medic whoring on karkand."

Last edited by eaglecorps (2008-04-04 08:21:00)

Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
+178|6548|-removed you know why- mod
400 here
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6279|Mo Val, Cali

eaglecorps wrote:

Pretty sure 90 of the above posts r lies .There's no fucking way to get that many or anything close.

but i'll play along " I got 950 points medic whoring on karkand."
Curious what's the best round you've gotten and what do you is the highest legitimate round someone could've gotten. If you want proof that they got the best round just ask for the name they played under when they got it or they can post a link. Although I can understand your unwillingness to believe everything you see because even if they did get it you weren't there and don't know if they hacked or stat padded but if your skepitcal about the numbers, the numbers are possible even 950 but that goes under stat padding.
Apex
Banned
+5|5912
The highest I ever got legit was 450. The highest I ever got padding was 2000. The highest I ever got at all was 16,000,000.
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6200|Daqing Oilfields?
Legit I almost hit 400 with a massive kill streak.

But its not like I'm gonna lie, I had a solo chopper and there was a lot of idiots on a 64 man server that had maybe 5 on each side...I was able to hover around their bases tving anything and minigunning for short periods (this was the day when I learned how to solo minigun semi-accurately...its great if you can get it down, but to be fair I got very lucky and had a 188 kill streak.

And then the times where some sorry guy was AFK on a low population 64 man server...
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6149|Estonia
Once there was only 8 players in Karkand server and 1st place had 590 points. It wasnt padding server for sure.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard