JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6279|Mo Val, Cali

FNOZMAN wrote:

Interesting stuff. I can't believe so many people hack in this game. Shot dudes today 15 times and smoke flys-then they turn and pop me once..I am done. Oh well-still lots of fun!
I have never heard of a no damage hack in this game or god mode. I've been accused of it a couple times but sometimes you hit them and just dust comes off(this really sucks when you go to knife someone) but if you hit them 15 times I doubt it was 1 clip probably 3 clips or you're exaggerating considering your stats. But if you're good someone could have been shooting at you for awhile and you realize where they are and headshot them. I got banned once ad they refused to lift my ban because I got revived popped up with someone else's G3 and on the first shot headshot a guy while I'm at train and their at Cement and take out his 2 friends right after. Not that many people hack in this game. I've only encountered like 4 or 5.
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6279|Mo Val, Cali

eje_rommel wrote:

capten-sniper,

I can tell you the best way to improve your score per minute is to play medic and be a team player.   If you concentrate on reviving every dead body you see and always running towards the action your points will skyrocket.  Pick a karkland 64 map with maybe 32 or less players on it.  Your k/d ratio is probably not high enough to score great on a 64 player map with only 10 players so you will need to find one that you can run in a 6 person squad.   If you take the approach that if you are not doing something productive in the game you are losing out on points your score will start to improve.  I routinely have scores over 300 points.  Can't seem to break 400 and I have been trying hard.  I currently average a legit 5.2134 points per minute which even with all the hacked entries in ranking list (first 50 seemed to all be hacks)  I'm still in the top 500.  I'm not the best shot with only a k/d ratio of 2.19 but I would consider myself a point whore.  If there are points available I want them.  If you kill a supply guy, grab his kit and throw down 3 supply bags then pickup your medic kit again, if you kill a sniper, grab his kit, lay a couple of claymores down and then pick back up your medic kit.  Throw medic bags to everyone you see, and ALWAYS, ALWAYS revive a fallen player, even if it means your own death.  (2 points for revive, 0 points loss for death)  I would be glad to help you improve your play, just drop by www.trust-company.net some night and look for eje_rommel on teamspeak.

http://bf2s.com/player/112782283/
Yeah good tips but it's fun evening off the teamwork and combat points to have an even balance. Sometimes I'll have very little kills and medic whored to first other times I'll finish with like 10 medic points in first. Anyways I remember whooping you scuba and 1 other guy if not 2 a couple weeks back. Hope to play with you again.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada
Anything past 500 is pushing it.
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6279|Mo Val, Cali

LT.Victim wrote:

Anything past 500 is pushing it.
I say 550. I would've got over 500 easy if they didn't ban me or If I came in on time.
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6510|Los Angeles, California
It's not hard to get 200+.. imagine if I was commander.

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y104/lone_wolf_xp/screen000-3.png

This was with AT too, not medic or some point whoring kit.
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6000|Aberdeen, Scotland
Chaosdragon...

You would have had significantly LESS points if you were commanding, as you only get an average of the team's score...

as you were the highest scorer by far, that average would have been alot lower if you were the commander, as you wouldn't have been able to earn those points.

Even with the x2 bonus, you would have only got around 160/70 max.
chaosdragon001
Whee
Yea, I realized that after I posted lol. I gotten like 120 kills as commander and I ended up with like 50 points. It was sad...
Fateless
+36|6243|Jennifer Connellys Pants

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

FNOZMAN wrote:

Interesting stuff. I can't believe so many people hack in this game. Shot dudes today 15 times and smoke flys-then they turn and pop me once..I am done. Oh well-still lots of fun!
I have never heard of a no damage hack in this game or god mode. I've been accused of it a couple times but sometimes you hit them and just dust comes off(this really sucks when you go to knife someone) but if you hit them 15 times I doubt it was 1 clip probably 3 clips or you're exaggerating considering your stats. But if you're good someone could have been shooting at you for awhile and you realize where they are and headshot them. I got banned once ad they refused to lift my ban because I got revived popped up with someone else's G3 and on the first shot headshot a guy while I'm at train and their at Cement and take out his 2 friends right after. Not that many people hack in this game. I've only encountered like 4 or 5.
Actually, i have heard of a "invincible" hack, the guys at the Chicken Shack (HTH) ran across a guy, who was.....hard to kill...

http://www.hthclan.com/videos/HAX.wmv

Fateless
capten-sniper
Nade Spammer
+2|5943

chaosdragon001 wrote:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y104/l … n000-3.png

did you do that just as AT no tank horeing or playing all round in a chopper if not your really good lol

because i tryed my hardest as spec ops and i only got 130 points but that might be because i am not a very good player

because lots of people get around 200+ these days lol

Last edited by capten-sniper (2008-01-28 22:28:52)

(cob)mikko
+21|6446|finland
i got 421 once. medic in too long round in karkand
steveshsv
+2|5935
this mite sound really crappy n like a noob but it the truth

me best round was like 60 lol i no
but me game never go over 15 mins....its so hard wen u have to do something 4 more than 15 mins to get a medal or bage
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6664|Groningen, The Netherlands

aLeX wrote:

In answer to your excellently put question: 65,535

Edit: Forgot to mention that was strictly bf2s.

Legitimately.. I'd say about 400.
Agree

16 slot server running 64-karkand + medic + stupid enemies who take flags but cant shoot you (they kill your team tho cos they are stupid to) = 400 points
chaosdragon001
Whee

capten-sniper wrote:

chaosdragon001 wrote:

did you do that just as AT no tank horeing or playing all round in a chopper if not your really good lol

because i tryed my hardest as spec ops and i only got 130 points but that might be because i am not a very good player

Infantry only server. Ran around just shooting people with the rockets... lol. And the PP-19 is quite fun too.
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6279|Mo Val, Cali
200 is easy as hell it's even possible in a 64 man server filled. Going the whole round with GL/AT is so much fun and if you're good enough no matter what kit you use you can place first everytime.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5997

chaosdragon001 wrote:

capten-sniper wrote:

chaosdragon001 wrote:

Infantry only server. Ran around just shooting people with the rockets... lol. And the PP-19 is quite fun too.
Agree, the PP-19 is so accurate.
capten-sniper
Nade Spammer
+2|5943

Hakei wrote:

chaosdragon001 wrote:

capten-sniper wrote:

Agree, the PP-19 is so accurate.
i got that score last year lol i havent played bf2 alot these days i have to much school stuff  to do lololololololol
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5937|New York
I remember way back nasty butler and a few other guys got scores like 450+ regularly. All from blackhawk whoreing, he ended up getting reset after they deemed it as "padding".
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6279|Mo Val, Cali
So I just got done playing in =E2N='s (Equal To None) server and set a new personal best round of 524. 178 kills 38 deaths. Once again this is without hacking, stat padding, cheating, knife/pistol/shockpaddle only. A regular game of I/O. Sadly the only hackusations came from my own team. It's 4am and I'm tired but still did well.
Adamshannon8
+94|6186
591, on my old account before it got reset, it was from medic whoringness
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6279|Mo Val, Cali
Can u really trust a known hacker?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6491|Gogledd Cymru

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

Can u really trust a known hacker?
No, Adam is a hacker, ignore him.
Adamshannon8
+94|6186
Nope...
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6491|Gogledd Cymru

Adamshannon8 wrote:

Nope...
Yes you are.
Adamshannon8
+94|6186

The Sheriff wrote:

Adamshannon8 wrote:

Nope...
Yes you are.
its called a sbx name changer
Korny09
+8|6274|Ohio

aLeX wrote:

In answer to your excellently put question: 65,535

Legitimately.. I'd say about 400.
That is not true, I have beaten that on a KK server...got 66,238.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard