Poll

How many kids should a couple be allowed to have?

Not more than 328%28% - 46
Not more than 235%35% - 57
Only 18%8% - 14
Other number (specify)26%26% - 42
Total: 159
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6650
Shouldn't matter unless over population becomes an issue. If it did the obvious answer would be two or less.
--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6760|UK - England
As many as they like - God given right..
Snorkelfarsan
Soup Boy
+32|6610|Stockholm, Sweden

--->[Your]Phobia<--- wrote:

As many as they like - God given right..
Well that solves all the problems right away!

This isn't about you rights, it's about your responsabilities. Towards society and our Planet.
And God doesnt have anything do with it.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6289|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Shouldn't matter unless over population becomes an issue. If it did the obvious answer would be two or less.
Populations IS an issue already..
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6678|Canberra, AUS

FloppY_ wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Populations IS an issue already..
In some areas, as I've already explained (and obviously been ignored), the population pressures demand a anti-natal policy, i.e. China, India. Other places, especially the developing world and especially Western Europe (Italy, France, UK) excluding the US due to illegal immigration require PRO-natal policy.

This is not a simple issue that can be fixed by a blanket policy across the entire world.

I think the best way to control population in the countries requiring anti-natal policies is simply development. Development = progress to the next state of demographic transition = much more stable populations.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard