_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6531|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition

CommieChipmunk wrote:

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Wow, that is the dumbest thing that I've ever head, it's a fucking computer, not a fashion statement.

If you honestly trade a GTS for a GT in order to "match" I move for a perma-ban from the tech section.
That's were taste comes in the picture. One likes rainbows, other like color-coordinated. If you have a closed case it s not a big deal bit when you have a window in your case and you go to contests, you want something classy.
Hmm... I would have pinned you for one who likes rainbows...
I do not follow you...?
CommieChipmunk
+488|6571|Portland, OR, USA

CommieChipmunk wrote:

That's were taste comes in the picture. One likes rainbows, other like color-coordinated. If you have a closed case it s not a big deal bit when you have a window in your case and you go to contests, you want something classy.
Hmm... I would have pinned you for one who likes rainbows...
I do not follow you...?
Probably for the best...
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
Nuh uh.
xGj
Official lame Crysis fanboy.
+84|6372|Netherlands tbh

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Wow, that is the dumbest thing that I've ever head, it's a fucking computer, not a fashion statement.

If you honestly trade a GTS for a GT in order to "match" I move for a perma-ban from the tech section.
But, but, didn't I hear you did something with paste? I mean honestly don't bash him so much for his feelings about what he wants, you can disagree but talking about stupid in tech isn't your deal..
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6392|fåking denmark
I understand  if you would match the LEDs in your case, but why the bloody hell the colour of the part?

But, I don't get much then.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6739|The Hague, Netherlands

this whole Gigabyte rainbow thing is kinda bullshit too, no way it will look in your case the way it looks on the pictures you see in the stores, got a Gigabyte mobo myself, all I see is the darkblue backcolor of it
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
The#1Spot
+105|6540|byah

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Who are you trying to impress your geek friends? No matter how much your computer matches no one will call it classy. You will be just a fool. Even people that are novice to computers would question you on why you would want a slower system.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick

The#1Spot wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Who are you trying to impress your geek friends? No matter how much your computer matches no one will call it classy. You will be just a fool. Even people that are novice to computers would question you on why you would want a slower system.
And what is wrong with having color-coordinated stuff. When you go out, you dont wear a green shirt with red pants do you?. Same thing for me with computers.
senor_fulff
+25|6760|Yorkshire, UK.
well i agree with the opinion of you being just plain stupid to downgrade cos "it looks prettier".

i built my PC all colour co-ordinated but FFS you can get GPU's in tons of colours and yes even ghey colours like green
so why you'd wanna downgrade just to look pretty is beyond human comprehension.
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6148|Texas

The#1Spot wrote:

And what is wrong with having color-coordinated stuff. When you go out, you dont wear a green shirt with red pants do you?. Same thing for me with computers.
Oh I get it, you want your graphics card to match your pants, okay.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
No, I want it to be a flawless design.
stef10
+173|6483|Denmark
you are a style-whore who has too much money. pfffff. I dont even have the money for all that because school rapes my wallet
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick

stef10 wrote:

you are a style-whore who has too much money. pfffff. I dont even have the money for all that because school rapes my wallet
'Scuse me, I work hard for it.
stef10
+173|6483|Denmark

stef10 wrote:

if you worked hard for it then I doubt you would use "your hard earned money" on something as silly and pathetic as that. Just go play.
']['error
Banned
+630|6645|The Netherlands
I agree with everyone else here, I mean styling your PC is ok but you are overdoing it IMO...
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick

stef10 wrote:

stef10 wrote:

if you worked hard for it then I doubt you would use "your hard earned money" on something as silly and pathetic as that. Just go play.
I don't call a PC like this silly and pathetic + I go to contests and LAN-parties with my PC so I want it to look good.
https://i30.tinypic.com/rkbgip.jpg
stef10
+173|6483|Denmark

stef10 wrote:

I don't call a PC like this silly and pathetic + I go to contests and LAN-parties with my PC so I want it to look good.
http://i30.tinypic.com/rkbgip.jpg
then you are an attention-whore. if you want respect at lan-parties, pwn their asses.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick

stef10 wrote:

stef10 wrote:

then you are an attention-whore. if you want respect at lan-parties, pwn their asses.
So I like to get attention for what I accomplish and work for not for showing of.
stef10
+173|6483|Denmark

stef10 wrote:

So I like to get attention for what I accomplish and work for not for showing of.
the only thing you accomplished is making a fool out of yourself.
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6114|SC | USA |
I have actually found a flaw, I like color coordination like this, but the PCB of the GT is green, not black and does not match the led fans. I wouldn't care about the graphic, condsidering the card goes up-side down in the case.

One of the main reasons I got the EVGA G92 GTS (Even though I like the graphic) people can't complain about it when they see my rig...
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick

The_Sniper_NM wrote:

I have actually found a flaw, I like color coordination like this, but the PCB of the GT is green, not black and does not match the led fans. I wouldn't care about the graphic, condsidering the card goes up-side down in the case.

One of the main reasons I got the EVGA G92 GTS (Even though I like the graphic) people can't complain about it when they see my rig...
Flaw, the GT I have chosen does have the classic green/black layout.
https://i32.tinypic.com/110ghfc.jpg
stef10
+173|6483|Denmark
the guy on the box looks gay. does that give prestige-being gay?
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick

stef10 wrote:

Considering that is the Dog that is XFX's mascotte for several years.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6392|fåking denmark

stef10 wrote:

Nothing wrong with being gay.
stef10
+173|6483|Denmark

stef10 wrote:

Considering that is the Dog that is XFX's mascotte for several years.
so it gives prestige having a homosexual gene manipulated dog with a mask on the box?

Last edited by stef10 (2008-01-21 11:38:12)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard