yokkei
+2|5956
Yippie! I got the first of the two ribbons I talked about earlier!
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6376
You need to clear your cookies or something...

You have the X knife on Jan 20, and the Middle east ribbon today.. just the far east is still not there..
B3ing u P4in
+4|5975

SEREMAKER wrote:

EA decided not to hand out anymore awards till people not bitching about the game
Who is MU_Forever?
B3ing u P4in
+4|5975
He was killed 103 times by one guy in a round, so ea decided dont give him that ribbon, its okay so. Maybe he was in a statspadding server...
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6339|Australia
First of all, stop stats padding. If someone reports you, you'll get you stats wiped and then you REALLY won't be able to use your unlocks.

Secondly, when you couldn't use your L96, were you playing special forces? In SF, you're only allowed to use your first tier unlocks.

Thirdly, give the awards time. Some of the awards don't always sahow up when you get them, and the middle/far east ribbons can take a loooong time.
Hakei
Banned
+295|6008

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

First of all, stop stats padding. If someone reports you, you'll get you stats wiped and then you REALLY won't be able to use your unlocks.

Secondly, when you couldn't use your L96, were you playing special forces? In SF, you're only allowed to use your first tier unlocks.

Thirdly, give the awards time. Some of the awards don't always sahow up when you get them, and the middle/far east ribbons can take a loooong time.
Who's going to report him? More to the point, why is EA going to reset him, look at the top 10, been fucked for the last 2 weeks.

Maybe this would have applied 6 months ago, but if he really thinks it's fun to stats pad, let him be . It's his own stats he's messing up.

Also, with the PID/Namehack (I know 2 different versions that exist) EA can't confirm if the stats padding was done by the real user, that's why Huelilia or whatever her name is got restored -- they know about the hack.
yokkei
+2|5956

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

How should I know I couldn't use the second tier unlocks in BF2SF??!?

Ok... I see.. got the middle east ribbon yesterday
B3ing u P4in
+4|5975

yokkei wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

How should I know I couldn't use the second tier unlocks in BF2SF??!?

Ok... I see.. got the middle east ribbon yesterday
You happy and we happy too cause you stop crying. Yuppiiieeeeeeeeeee
cheify0
+2|6241|Philippines

Ultrafunkula wrote:

No worries. They just take their time to appear. Same thing happened to me with an SF ribbon. Give it a day or two and some gaming
agree!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard