SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6823|Delaware
I'm for it.
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6707|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
Not much to talk about, it is what it is, you have to be lucky to get a wife that likes it as much as I do. And for that I am grateful.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

Why the Hell did you decide to start this <{SoE}>Agamemnar?
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6791|Singapore

All for it.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6765
ita cool as long as noone partakes in coition or copulate in a cohabitation wherein fornication procures
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6843|Cologne, Germany

I'm all for it. safety first though.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6788

B.Schuss wrote:

I'm all for it. safety first though.
elbow pads and helmets?
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6784|The Hague, Holland
Whas gonna get some tonight..

Btw, yes im in for it.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6743|United States
Was there really someone here who was going to say no?  Might as well start a poll with one option, "Yes".
Swiftekho
+0|6754
Not before marriage... Anything before needs to be oral or manual...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718
well nosoul wanted w/ beengs wife lol
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
roadrunner4952
+0|6715
im for it
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6789|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'
Hungover and seeing the thread topic title then just seeing the word *discuss*.....absolutely feck'n killed me la, havent laughed like death himself in ages. Maybe its the  hangover/crawsick from teh langerload the night before today But thanks for the laugh <{SoE}>Agamemnar.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6790|England
Don’t worry you will have plenty of opportunities to discuss this in sex education when you start school.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6700
ummm, was this post made to ask if they wanted to have sex with <{SoE}>Agamemnar cuz thats just plain weird. But sex before marriage as in intercourse shouldn't be practiced. AIDs and HIV are already rampant throughout the world and the next thing anyone wants is when EVERYONE has AIDs and it's impossible to have sex without dieing cuz that would just plain suck.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718
heard of condoms? well they do break...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6755
What about people that don't believe in marriage? Or people that want to have sex with multiple people? The thing is when you have sex, just like drinking alcohol is you have to be RESPONSIBLE. That means get tested every 6 months and wear/use protection. Unprotected sex especially with people you do not trust or do not know if they have any STDs is like drunk driving.
PinkSugarHeartAttack
Sailor Mini Moon
+0|6729
Yup, sometimes with multiple partners.

Btw, Marriage is just taking the hooker home to live with you.
Microsoftsam
+-1|6825

PinkSugarHeartAttack wrote:

Yup, sometimes with multiple partners.

Btw, Marriage is just taking the hooker home to live with you.
That is such a sweet thing to say about your mother.
Fo_Shizzle
+0|6708
sex, its part of life, whether its before marraige or after, im for it, sex is good for any person...
|BS:BF|meek
+-1|6692

Minnesoter wrote:

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world
And the seven seas--
Everybody's looking for something.
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused.
ahh, good old annie lenox. who knew the eurythmics would be so helpful on helping adolescents learn about sex.
kmkz
+7|6710
Sex is extremely important for any man's mental health
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6822
What is there really to say/talk about it? Especially here of all places. Last I knew this was the serious discussion forum, not sex ed 101. And any serious discussions related to the topic should be between the two partners at hand or your doctor, or some place relevent. Maybe if you were a bit more specific..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard