Reznja
+0|6509|Northenland (SWE)
Working with integration of refugees. Only got one month left here though   so I´m looking for another job.
At my job right know and its booooooooooring.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6517|so randum
im at college, final year in england, fly light aircraft, go rifle shooting, play gt4 and bf2, see the girlfriend, eat, smoke, the usual
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Daz
+14|6535|Somalia
Sleep.
cmsgt_one_shot
+5|6660|USA
who gave me karma about cops?
JahManRed
wank
+646|6644|IRELAND

I'm an Architect with my own practice. 4 guys working for me. Own recording studio in the hills. Woman, Kid and band. Play funk/celtic/jazz/hiphop fusion and don't have any songs, we just make it up on stage. We still get work so it must be ok.
About to build us a house at last. To relax I smoke a joint. To de-stress I beat shit outa my drums. Life is good.
https://www.thejahmband.com/assets/images/5studio.jpg
donpost
+8|6777
In the 4th pic the OP kinda looks like Ricky Gervais...
lt.pritchard
+4|6655|Napoleon, Ohio
I used to own a internet cafe but got sick of the stupid people that live in this crappy little town. I had a lady that came in once a week to check nascar pole results omg she would forget your username and password everytime! username: Jeff    Password: Gordon......
Baglicka
+8|6457|Manitoba,Canada
I work for an airline company as an aircraft mechanic. Some good benefits.
killa_karnickl
Plöt aba Madurah
+34|6460|Austria - Graz
I finished Highsql and waiting to serve for 6 months in the army, then I´m going to study physics.

But basically. Sleeping
pinoy=>joemarie
+4|6555|paris,france
Im pro BARMAN i love mixing wine and fruits, here in the heart of PARIS..
Jim_Bred
+15|6518
Nightclub DJ 3 nights a week, work at a car dealership in the parts department during the day.
Kpl_Geiler_R_[SWISS]
+1|6455|Switzerland
Interesting people in here.. I'm a fiscal consultant here in Switzerland..i see lot of money every day.
Somethimes i work as a medic in Karkand :-D
BattlefieldMedic
+25|6617|Sydney City, THE city.
Go to High School...
But I have a nack for industrial design, architecture and drawring. Considering to be an architect once I finish University.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6525|Bournemouth, South England
British Army, Army Air Corps. At the mo, that is my spare time
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6554|Internetfitlerland

Uni
Drexel
+43|6493|Philadelphia
I'm an architect.

Race home everyday to play BF2
Black Vaine
+43|6638|K-Town, Sweden
I am a gynekolog (spelling?)

Last edited by Black Vaine (2006-09-11 10:18:24)

[BF2s]Connor
The Young One
+20|6487|Wigan---Manchester---UK---
Basketball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6643|Britain and Damn proud of it!
Other PC games, Photoshop CS2, Air-rifle shooting, blowing shit up, oh and getting ridiculously drunk/stoned with my mates on a Friday night
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6666
Im in British SAS
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6607|Your attic

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Im in British SAS
Are you going to have to kill us now?

For me, it's school in the weekdays, I do more time at school than many adults do at work, not out of choice, but atleast I'm learning a few bits and bobs. At the weekends I'm either lazing around outside with people or I go shooting.

Last edited by Towelly (2006-09-12 09:54:51)

InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6660|Cumberland, MD, USA
Outside of BF2 and work I fly fish, hunt, tend the land, raise animals, and the like.
=TBD=yermucker
+1|6477
does thinking about playing BF2 count.
Pyrri
+7|6639
First year out of five to get my Master of science engineering nanoscience, thinking about bf2 and a whole lot of sex. Plus too much partying and almost enough singing.
Mr.Warner
+20|6659
During the day I am at work as a System Administrator at a software company.  But when I not doing that or playing BF2 ( or one of the other games I play ) My wife, our dog and I are out hiking, mountain / rock climbing, camping and fishing in the summer.  Winters we snowboard, x-country ski, and brew beer in the basement.  I also build and fly model aircraft, goof off with photography and get drunk listening to live bands at one of the many clubs in town.

I also volenter at the community center teaching mountaineering, camping, and first aid classes, and I coach soccer for the parks and rec.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard