Rick-77
+2|6849|Los Angeles, Ca
I work at 20th Century Fox On a TV show called "HOUSE MD". I'm the ACLT which is the second in charge of the lighting department. I am married and have 3 kids. boy-8, girl-3, boy-1. My 2 brothers also play and we have our own LAN parties on the weekends...when we all get permission from our wives.
flyinhawaiian91
+13|6643|cali usa
currentlt in highschool varsity football team,calculus kills me.... just lift chill with friends and bf2 at nightd yea..... bf2 is the reason y i wake up on teh weekends
stalker23
+0|6683|Texas
former Army Intell (97B CI Agent) now a Deputy Sheriff.
smk_valvanite
+12|6677|New Zealand, CHCH
i play drums, have been for 13 years, im also a chef, been doing that for 7 years,

i smoke a lot of grass too

(grass, the killer of 90% of bf2 players kd ratios)
DU AGAIN
+2|6638
My life is BF2 ( until BF3 comes out ).

When I am not playing I am dreaming about it.

Geeks rule the western world!!
LG-MindBullets
+10|6722|Kirkland, WA
When I'm not playing games I'm making them. I'm a professional 3D artist and computer animator who aspires to become a game designer. Other than that, I write fiction in my spare time and work on various game maps for personal projects.
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6650|Hong Kong
i am the Exchequer of the Cabinet and i live in southwark, london in a penthouse on a 50 story apartment with a multi-billion dollar view overlooking the houses of parliament. i have a great wife and 2 children who are attending oxford and i earn 80,000 pounds a year

Last edited by SmilingBuddha (2006-02-26 22:40:52)

whitecapuk
+0|6636
In computer forensics/police.  Soon to re-marry, (if she's good and stays off my back about BF2). Weights/bodybuilding & swimming.  Leaving current post in about 18 months looking to emigrate so if anyone in the states or Aus requires a forensic examiner/manager let me know!

Last edited by whitecapuk (2006-02-27 01:48:37)

Unitedsas
+0|6642
ermm skate, bmx and bf2
lettuce
site lurkerer
+26|6644|cheshire u.k
i used to drive different vehicles in the Royal Air Force,but now i'm a househusband and get to play BF2 a lot....
Binximus
+8|6654|Australia
i work at a restaraunt and goto university...and outside of that go out with mates and the gf...and any moment in between im not doing anything bf2!!
AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6742
I'm in highschool, so I mostly play BF2 and Basketball...
spectraman
+27|6774
Flight school, it's costing me a bundle. ( I hope it's worth it! )

https://img45.imageshack.us/img45/4988/me0022en.jpg

https://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5646/me0035vo.jpg
Torin
+52|6693
Senior Network Administrator for a fortune 500 company... manage the computer problems of about 900 people daily.

Outside of work I have a wife and 2 kids, 1 of which is a 6 day old newborn, so I've got plenty to keep me busy. (read: awake at night)

I play BF2 between changing diapers and whatnot. I love bailing out of my J-10 over the ocean or on top of some remote mountain so I can go afk and check on the baby, then coming back to a 5-minute walk/swim back to civilization.
BetterShootingPhotos
+0|6712
Landscape photographer.  Married with two kids.
Asmodeane
+0|6633|Hellsinki, Finland
I'm a student of marketing & economics. In the summer time I sail, logged well over 1500Nm last year. Sadly, the season is short here in Finland. In the dark, cold days between August and May I generally suffer from clinical depression.
JAMER
+3|6674
I'm a Estimator and Project Manager for a local GC, this takes up at least 50 to 60 hours of my week.  I spend most my free time playing with my 1year old son and spending time with my wife.  Attend Church Regularly, watch movies, work out, and occasionally get to have a lan party maybe once every three months.
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6645|Cumberland, MD, USA
Senior in high school. BF2. Paintball.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651
im in skool..
chefvolrath
feeding the BF2S community since 2005.....
+5|6691
work= chef,,play= everything when not working, mostly gaming but i like to hike and kayak too... anybody ever in the philly/wilmington area stop in ,,, ill give you the bf2 discount.  Buckleys Tavern Centreville, DE.  Chuy, if you ever stop in,,, dinner is on me.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6641|Your moms bedroom
Im a merchant marine.. 3 weeks at work, free food, free place to stay, free transportation, 3 weeks at home where i spend my money and play bf2... oh i work as an assistant engineer on the ship, and i dont get to carry a jackhammer

Last edited by Locoloki (2006-03-07 11:56:35)

=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6822|Belgium

I work for one of these ladies...
Warning the following link does not contain good looking adorable women
http://www.loreal.com/_en/_ww/index.asp … 0008/00001

Which can only be captured by... no comment.
R
Torin
+52|6693

Locoloki wrote:

Im a merchant marine.. 3 weeks at work, free food, free place to stay, free transportation, 3 weeks at home where i spend my money and play bf2... oh i work as an assistant engineer on the ship, and i dont get to carry a jackhammer
MP7?
wilber69
+8|6634
Work, football (soccer!), saving up to buy a house in London!  (Sooo fecking expensive)
FinnTrek
+3|6682
I'm a product manager PMR (radios) accessory business in Finland. Used to work also for space/defence industry. I'm married and have 1 year old boy. I play BF2 only in the mornings and some rare evenings, the rest of time is for work and family.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard