usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6807

If someone has some time to spare, can you look at my stats and tell me where I can improve.  I know some areas that are lacking, but I am not good enough to know recognize all of them.

http://bf2s.com/player/usmarine2005/
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6780|cairns australia
i thought my spm was low but you have me covered lol.hard to say what can help i offer there are plenty of good guides out there and on this site.your stats are not too bad if like me you play for fun.enjoy yourself is the best advice.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6807

I play for fun and enjoy the hell out of the game, I just want to improve a little, but everything I try seems to not be working too well.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6762
try improving ur SPM, and try to get the vetty knife and pistol badge
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
chitlin
Banned
+36|6808
not to be rude but everything really ..

my suggestion is to concentrate on what you think you do best with and perfect that.. if you enjoy doing a little of everything then dont .. but if you want a much better score pick the weapon and class then vehicle you perform best with then master them

only suggestion i can think of
Teckademics
+1|6771|Savannah GA

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

try improving ur SPM, and try to get the vetty knife and pistol badge
dont forget the expert support badge ... go kark setup on a roof and mow them down Pkm > them
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6807

I'll try that.  I usually just jump around form class to class and vehicle to vehicle.  I will try and pick one and perfect it.
FoodNipple101
I like grapes.
+1|6804
Get the Vet medic bade and Vet,Knife,Pistol,and i dont think you had the Vet explosive
[DARE] ksack
+0|6741
1st, stop playing SF.  U've wasted some 60 hours there.  Go play some strike!!!  lose the light mg's and pick-up either medic or spec ops.  Thats all i have to say cause light mgs r shit!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6807

Ok, I will drop the MG.  I have noticed that and I am done with them, for the most part.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6808
dont listen to that douche and be like every other llama and only play karkand ...

sf rox ..and you havent wasted shit ..
go play more sf =p  those sf haters can like my hairy beanbag
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6807

Beleive me, I haven't stopped playing SF, and will not stop for a very long time.
jonsass
+1|6807|Beastmanville, Skeletorland
Don't give up the support class; ammo dudes are way too rare, heh. Just try to kill more people with your LMG
nimni1992
+-3|6803
my opinion is for u to win 3 more games as seals to get the seals ribbon:)
to get the army ribbons u need to play 5 hours and to win 60 times with each army...
thats my conclusion....
$kelet0r
+16|6728
try playing as a medic more
it'll improve your use of the assault rifle
- people will revive you lowering your kd ratio
- you will be more useful in a squad up close in the frontline
- you can kill with your defibs!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard