ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6526
please delete this thread. every time i see the damn thing, i start thinking of that fucking picture. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
BlackKoala
+215|6329

ig wrote:

please delete this thread. every time i see the damn thing, i start thinking of that fucking picture. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
link?

If it's anything like the one I had a fear of, you can get over it!  Have you ever seen this? 

When I first saw that it sent chills down my spine and I was freaked out for a week.  I was afraid that it would pop back up in a thread somewhere; it was literally making me lose sleep. 

After that, I just started looking at the pic for a few minutes at a time, and eventually it was no big deal for me.  Now it's not a problem to see it.

As for a fear of mine, I can't say I have many.  Nails on a chalkboard make me go fetal for a week though.  Just a fear of letting people down IRL, but that's more of a bad trait than a fear or a phobia.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6346|Atlanta, Georgia
https://www.ivory.org/spiders/araneus.diadematus-7.jpg

Last edited by NeXuS4909 (2008-01-17 19:06:14)

S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6451|Chicago, IL

ig wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

ig wrote:

dude that picture of the little holes on the nipple is still freaking me out. i can't get the fucking thought out of my head. damn you haffey
Ah same, n that video of the toad, my fucking skin feels like its crawling
yeah. at least i can find comfort in knowing that the nipple pic is probably fake, but that toad shit, WTF!
Those were just baby toads, the adult attached the egg sack to its back, then the toads (no tadpoles) pop out. (that wasn't its skin that had holes, it was just an egg sack that was the same color, for camouflage purposes)
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6575|USA
@ deez....

i check in AND around the bowel for those damn fuckers. just the thought of one crawling up on my while my pants are down...
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6512
NEXUS, FUCK YOU!!!!!! i just loaded this page and saw a spider slowly loading and scrolled down as fast as i could.  i'm not going back up, but fuck you nexus. fuck you.

i am ABSOLUTELY terrified of spiders.
and open doors. its not so much a fear, but it is annoying.  i can't stand having my door open in my room  when im in it, or the door open when watching tv.  weird
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it

Canadianloser wrote:

NEXUS, FUCK YOU!!!!!! i just loaded this page and saw a spider slowly loading and scrolled down as fast as i could.  i'm not going back up, but fuck you nexus. fuck you.

and open doors. its not so much a fear, but it is annoying.  i can't stand having my door open in my room  when im in it, or the door open when watching tv.  weird
Ever watch a video of spider and they are crawling toward the screen and it feels like they are crawling out at you?
Btw... Touch the screen i dare you!
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6834|Denver colorado
https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u140/Lavadisk/1194324981527.jpg
this scares me.

Last edited by lavadisk (2008-01-17 20:20:03)

CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6512

NeXuS4909 wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

Ever watch a video of spider and they are crawling toward the screen and it feels like they are crawling out at you?
i still havent looked at it...i've seen the front and back legs right before i super fast scroll away while i close my eyes.  ass.    and no i havent, nor will i ever.

my brother once left the page in the guiness world records book with the tarantula open on my desk.  i walk in my room, look at it, scream, and run to kill him. 

OH, the WORST is when the spiders are under a doorway.  i cannot and will not walk through that door.  fucking spiders
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it

Canadianloser wrote:

NeXuS4909 wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

i still havent looked at it...i've seen the front and back legs right before i super fast scroll away while i close my eyes.  ass.    and no i havent, nor will i ever.

my brother once left the page in the guiness world records book with the tarantula open on my desk.  i walk in my room, look at it, scream, and run to kill him. 

OH, the WORST is when the spiders are under a doorway.  i cannot and will not walk through that door.  fucking spiders
I always throw my heaviest school book at it lol. But since i dont really read any books nor do i take them home from school im screwed.
So i just run at it and jump on it lol!
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6407|Alberta, Canada
The spiders in my house. Not all spiders, just the ones in my house.
Those sneaky fuckers have scared me so many times by crawling on me while I'm in bed. (Went to scratch my leg one night thinking it was just an itch, squished one of the biggest one's I've ever seen in my place.)
Not to mention the couple that like to ever so slowly reppel down infront of my face while gaming.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6689|United States of America

BlackKoala wrote:

ig wrote:

link?

If it's anything like the one I had a fear of, you can get over it!  Have you ever seen this? 

When I first saw that it sent chills down my spine and I was freaked out for a week.  I was afraid that it would pop back up in a thread somewhere; it was literally making me lose sleep. 

After that, I just started looking at the pic for a few minutes at a time, and eventually it was no big deal for me.  Now it's not a problem to see it.

As for a fear of mine, I can't say I have many.  Nails on a chalkboard make me go fetal for a week though.  Just a fear of letting people down IRL, but that's more of a bad trait than a fear or a phobia.
Ahh dude that lamprey finger edit thing freaked me out for a week as well, but now I'm not even bothered. I shouldn't have been though then, since I knew that's not what the inside of fingers looked like.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5965|Washington DC
I have a VERY strong hatred of bugs. I can't say I totally fear them but come on, they're creepy and crawly and hard to see sometimes. I hate every fucking bug, but I only go out of my way to kill the pest ones.

Flies
Mosquitoes
Some weird beetles that get in my room

NOTHING gives me greater pleasure than bringing "Old Rainbow"'s fury (a pink flyswatter) down on their pathetic forms, crushing them and killing them. Flies are the worst... they're fast and can hide easily, but make that loud annoying as fuck buzzing sound.

If I was the Ayatollah, I would set a fatwa on those aforementioned bugs.
Heavy_Guns_91
+72|6407|Alberta, Canada

Canadianloser wrote:

That right there made my night. I'm almost crying!
Heavy_Guns_91
+72|6407|Alberta, Canada

BlackKoala wrote:

Have you ever seen this?
Eww...
TravisC555
+118|6223|Cox Convention Center, OK

NateWiese wrote:

Afraid of heights, standing on a 2 story house is scary as hell to me. Climbing up ladders on to a 2 story house isn't bad, but the climbing down scares me.
I once climbed the height of a two story house in a tree, I was swaying back and forth.

I get all queasy in my stomach when I look at an injury, ie a scar of an incision from surgery on someone, stiches, etc
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6248|TEXAS
snakes i would say. its not the sight of them its just knowing i could die so quickly around them oh yeah and drowning.
bennisboy
+829|6650|Poundland

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

Have you ever seen this?
Eww...
damn the bit of skin jus under them looks weird
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6271|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
When I was little, my parents told me that if I stood on the cracks in the pavement the bogeyman would get me. They only told me it so that I'd watch where I was walking so I didn't fall over, quite clever really.

But now I'm 25, and i've I walk on a paved street and I tread on the cracks, I feel really uncomfortable, like I'm doing something wrong. And if I don't think about it, I find myself skiping from slab to slab.

I guess it's like mild OCD.

I also have to make sure when I put my drink down on a beer mat, that it sits bang in the centre, not really a phobia, but again, makes me feel wierd if I don't!
Thoruz
+42|6330|Germany
trains (because of a nightmare i had for years where someone gets slowly run over by one and is alive until the end)
heights (which is weird because i like them but i can't go near an edge or something that would just freak me out)
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6653
Waves, I fucking hate waves..
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6290|eng
The picture of the fingers that i posted in the "creepy pictures" thread. Gah..
#rekt
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6239|United Kingdom
Pencil on paper ... i hate the noise it makes :S
iPwnerrrr
Lets go tazy crazy!
+19|6267
Dude, snakes suck... Thats about it I believe.
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6169
high places

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard