trc170
+0|6704
I am a farely decent player but I can't seem to get my knife and pistol badge.  Is there any tips or hints that are out there or that you all can share with me?  Is heard that the sniper kit was a pretty good pistoll correct me if I am wrong.  Is there a certain map that is better than others?  Thanks for any future help!

[DETX} trc170
Razgriz131
+0|6699
I got my pistol badge while trying to get my basic engineer combat badge, the shottie is good up vlode but sucks at any thing more than a few feet. Try playing Karkand its a pretty good map to get a pistol badge (or just about any badge for that matter) I also got my knife badge at karkand just wait in aan alleyway near a spawn point and knife them as they round a corner.

All of the pistols are about the same the only difference with the sniper of spec op kits is that they have silencers.
Leatherface-TCM
The Saw is Family
+0|6821

trc170 wrote:

I am a farely decent player but I can't seem to get my knife and pistol badge.  Is there any tips or hints that are out there or that you all can share with me?  Is heard that the sniper kit was a pretty good pistoll correct me if I am wrong.  Is there a certain map that is better than others?  Thanks for any future help!

[DETX} trc170
All the pistols are about the same so don't worry about that.
Medic is good so you can heal yourself.
If you have SF - try assault kit with flashbang and slash awayor headshot with pistol

Try using the search feature which will give  you tons of info as there have been about 100+ treads on this topic.

Many say city maps are best - I got my pistol on Karkand and knife on SF:Leviathan

Last edited by Leatherface-TCM (2005-12-30 18:24:43)

kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6827|Australia
if your a good aim, sniper m95 is good for the old pistol badge.
elite
+89|6714|Sheffield, England
i have gold pistol and knife badges, both piss to get
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
well, I must say that getting the pistol and knife badges and (If I dare say) the explosives badges (all expert) were not hard, but exiletaring. Just stay calm and shoot, swing, or blast away on a city map (Karkand). Concentrate on your heartbeat when you get to exited, it will calm you down and you will get your badges. Remember your mind sends and electic message to your hands and your hands hit the keys and that sends a message to the game and that message reads "THESE BADGES ARE YOURS!!!".        Just don't sweat it, it is just reflaexes and control of body and mind.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
BTW: This is my first post, but I have been reading these forums for several months now.
D-Rays23
+0|6696|St. Petersburg, FL
I got my basic and vet pistols at the same time. I made the mistake of thinking you could get the 18 kills before the 500 kill requirement. So I went all out on something I can't get yet.

But anyways just wail away on it at Karkland. If you can master sniping with it then you'll be much better off.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard