Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6216|Winland

http://www.multitronic.fi/?prod=TWIN2X2048-6400C5DHX

50€. Is it ok price/performance? The heatsinks makes them look leet, and they fit perfectly in my budget. The option would be Kingston KVR ValueRAM, wich is basically unclockable.

It's for usage with a P4 and maybe an E6600 on a Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3 board.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6586|NYC / Hamburg

looks pretty good
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6512|N. Ireland
Yep, I have the non DHX versions and they are actually a lot better than you think. Shame I paid £195 for mine 15 months ago.
GenLobo
+6|6835|California

Freezer7Pro wrote:

http://www.multitronic.fi/?prod=TWIN2X2048-6400C5DHX

50€. Is it ok price/performance? The heatsinks makes them look leet, and they fit perfectly in my budget. The option would be Kingston KVR ValueRAM, wich is basically unclockable.

Yes sir.

Corsair makes some great RAM.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6556|Long Island, New York
Very good.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6216|Winland

Ok, thanks. Now I've ordered them along with the motherboard.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6556|Long Island, New York

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Whoah. You're actually upgrading? The apocolypse has been reached.

Can't go wrong with that type of RAM. Corsair's an excellent brand, although I prefer Patriot myself.
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6433|Finland

Freezer7Pro wrote:

are you upgrading your gfx too?
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6216|Winland

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Not enough monies for that

My old(Rather new, actually, lol) 7600GS will have to suit me for propably about half a year more. At least.

Not so bad, really. I can just hope it'll handle EP3 and Supreme Commander with somekind of framerate.

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2008-01-16 16:04:39)

']['error
Banned
+630|6662|The Netherlands

Freezer7Pro wrote:

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

My old(Rather new, actually, lol) 7600GS will have to suit me for propably about half a year more. At least.

Not so bad, really. I can just hope it'll handle EP3 and Supreme Commander with somekind of framerate.
What mobo did you got?
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6216|Winland

']['error wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

What mobo did you got?

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard