ReDevilJR
+106|6365
http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Be sure to use in Internet Explorer, as Firefox will not have you download the correct version.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6304|Washington St.

ReDevilJR wrote:

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Be sure to use in Internet Explorer, as Firefox will not have you download the correct version.
Woot! I've been waiting.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6581|NYC / Hamburg

wow, it only took them slightly under 3 years since the release of a 64bit windows. GJ Apple
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6598|England
Fuck Yes!
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6598|England
And theres a software upgrade for the Touch giving it more software.

And theres an insanely fine looking-id-never-actually-buy laptop

Deep breathes...
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5975|Washington DC
Hmm... tempting...
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6452|King Of The Islands

Wow, it took Apple just as long to write patch a music program as it did Microsoft to make an entire Service Pack (for BOTH platforms).

GG.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
fyrestoof
+14|6009|Essen, Germany

Cheez wrote:

Wow, it took Apple just as long to write patch a music program as it did Microsoft to make an entire Service Pack (for BOTH platforms).

GG.
LOLZ true
+1
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6668

rdx-fx wrote:

Will not install on XP64.

XP32, WinVE 32, WinVE 64 only.

Asshats
Are you serious!? WTF FUCK YOU APPLE!!!

I got all excited when opening this thread because I thought my woes were finally over, but nope :'(
ReDevilJR
+106|6365

mtb0minime wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

Asshats

I got all excited when opening this thread because I thought my woes were finally over, but nope :'(
So.. get Vista? lol
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6551|Long Island, New York

ReDevilJR wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

Asshats

So.. get Vista? lol
QFT.

Thanks for the link, ReDevilJr. Works much better now!

Now if only they could get other mainstream programs to become 64-bit...
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6668

ReDevilJR wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

Asshats

So.. get Vista? lol
Actually I'm going to
But I just want to wait for SP1 to come out. Plus I'm not feeling too inclined to go to Vista right away anyway since XP64 is working just fine for me at the moment (aside from iTunes of course).
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6551|Long Island, New York
Oh FUCK YES!!! THANK GOD!!! THEY FIXED MOVIE/VIDEO PLAYBACK!

Oh man. I'm fucking happy as hell right now. I have the Foo Fighters "The Pretender" video, Tombstone and Gone in 60 Seconds all downloaded but I couldn't play them because video playback was FUBAR. They must have fixed it!

THANK YOU APPLE! <3
ReDevilJR
+106|6365

Poseidon wrote:

Oh FUCK YES!!! THANK GOD!!! THEY FIXED MOVIE/VIDEO PLAYBACK!

Oh man. I'm fucking happy as hell right now. I have the Foo Fighters "The Pretender" video, Tombstone and Gone in 60 Seconds all downloaded but I couldn't play them because video playback was FUBAR. They must have fixed it!

THANK YOU APPLE! <3
hahaha nice. I have the ability to upload music to my iTouch, finally. And to burn CD's. (Who still does that nowadays?)
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6162|'straya

Cheez wrote:

GG.
no no no u've got it all wrong... it took them that long to get off their fat lazy asses and actually do it.... really it only took them 20 mins
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6673|The darkside of Denver
yeah, now i can use my touch w/ my main pc!!!!!
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5975|Washington DC

rdx-fx wrote:

ReDevilJR wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

So.. get Vista? lol
I'm more likely to switch back to XP32 than Vista.

..Also more likely to use FreeBSD, OS-X, or some flavor of Linux - rather than switch to WinVE. (Windows Vista = Windows ME, for a new generation).

XP64 does CAD work better (than XP32 or Vis-tard), and does games better than Vis-turd.

oh.. and I've legit VLK for XP64, XP32.  Not dropping the cash for a bazillion seats for a Vista VLK.
Vista 64 works fine now, lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard