ProteinRage
Hero of the Internet
+15|6479|Everywhere and nowhere
Next post from commie will be.. "Oh no.. I thermal pasted my crysis cd inbetween my heatsink and my processor."
Dragonclaw
+186|6314|Florida
It was while supplies last. They were probably out of Crysis DVDs to give you.
fyrestoof
+14|6005|Essen, Germany

ProteinRage wrote:

Next post from commie will be.. "Oh no.. I thermal pasted my crysis cd inbetween my heatsink and my processor."
Whats After That?
colonelioan
+14|6465|Kanada

fyrestoof wrote:

ProteinRage wrote:

Whats After That?
The card didn't fit in so i cut a few pins... Now it dosen't work!!!
fyrestoof
+14|6005|Essen, Germany

colonelioan wrote:

fyrestoof wrote:

ProteinRage wrote:

Whats After That?
Commie Killer
+192|6396
Front of the box said it had it inside. Oh well. I was wondering how to connect my HD and DVD Burner. The ways I thought I would be able to do it didnt exactly work out. You know those really wide cables? They dont fit into the connectors at either the HD or DVD Burner. Am I missing something here?
Commie Killer
+192|6396

colonelioan wrote:

fyrestoof wrote:

ProteinRage wrote:

Whats After That?
I did both things! Lol jk.
Commie Killer
+192|6396

Commie Killer wrote:

Front of the box said it had it inside. Oh well. I was wondering how to connect my HD and DVD Burner. The ways I thought I would be able to do it didnt exactly work out. You know those really wide cables? They dont fit into the connectors at either the HD or DVD Burner. Am I missing something here?
Ok, I found the cable, its a ATA one, do I connect my DVD drive directly to my HD?
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6193
this is even more epic than white fusion's fuckup
Commie Killer
+192|6396

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

Lol.
Commie Killer
+192|6396
So can anyone help me with connection up my HDD and DVD Burner? Please?
cospengle
+140|6496|Armidale, NSW, Australia
You connect them both to your motherboard. Then connect power cables.

Don't you have instructions?

Last edited by cospengle (2008-01-15 18:08:11)

rubber.sex
Banned
+32|6121|London UK
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6668|The darkside of Denver
ffs.  post when you get this to work.  YOu mobo should have came w/ instructions.
Commie Killer
+192|6396

cospengle wrote:

You connect them both to your motherboard. Then connect power cables.

Don't you have instructions?
HD and DVD Burner came wrapped in bubble wrap. If there was instructions I would have this. Neither came with any cables either. The Hard Drive is a Western Digital Cavier, and the DVD B is a ASUS 20x DVD R with LightScribe.

Thank you to all for not flipping out on me for asking stupid questions.
Commie Killer
+192|6396

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

ffs.  post when you get this to work.  YOu mobo should have came w/ instructions.
The mobo did, it tells me to use a IDE Connector, problem is, my HD and DVD Burner dont have a IDE connector plug thingy on them. I got the cords, just different type of plug. I think it is a Serial ATA plug.
kripp
+42|6750|Florida (305)
If your not kidding, then I feel sorry for you.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6586|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

I demand a link to his fuckup, we can never have enough lulz!
Commie Killer
+192|6396

kripp wrote:

If your not kidding, then I feel sorry for you.
Are you still on about the beggining? I thought everyone here had made their comment? I just wanna finish this up, last two things to install.
kripp
+42|6750|Florida (305)
If I were you I would have anybody but you finish building your comp.
colonelioan
+14|6465|Kanada
Do you have an IDE belt? or SATA cables?

If you have an IDE, sorry for the caps but.. YOU MUST CONNECT YOUR HARD DRIVE AS MASTER AND YOUR DVD AS SLAVE. MASTER IS THE BLACK ONE AND SLAVE IS THE GREY ONE.

Last edited by colonelioan (2008-01-15 18:18:57)

ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6531
posting in an epic thread
Commie Killer
+192|6396

colonelioan wrote:

Do you have an IDE belt? or SATA cables?
I got a SATA cable. Had it from last computer. The HD and DVD do not support IDE, I have to use SATA, just not sure how as before now I have always used IDE. I understand how to use that.

Last edited by Commie Killer (2008-01-15 18:20:46)

CommieChipmunk
+488|6579|Portland, OR, USA
With the sata, you'll see little sockets usually to the right of your PCI/PCI-e ports and you just plug one end of the Sata cable into your hard drive/CD drive and the other one into those sockets.  You don't need to worry about jumpers and slave or master drives.

BTW sorry bro, I would have shit myself if I did that.

Last edited by CommieChipmunk (2008-01-15 18:22:50)

Commie Killer
+192|6396
Alright thanks, I only got one SATA cable, shouldnt be too hard to grab one from Radio Shack or something, right? Also, does it matter what socket I plug it into, as there are 4 groups of 2 connections each.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard