ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6531
and your fucking bullshit trickery.

so i update itunes and the software on my ipod touch, and i am surprised to see that we now get maps, weather, notes, and mail on our ipod touches.  i click on go to software upgrade to dl it, and to my surprise, it's fucking $20. go fuck yourselves you fucking pieces of shit.

https://img182.imageshack.us/img182/2134/91929763tx5.jpg

which leads me to...

https://img182.imageshack.us/img182/1673/54952063xu0.jpg

ok now do you assholes see where i am coming from? it seemed at first that it was a free upgrade, then it turns in to a $20 upgrade. get off my nuts plz kthnx

Last edited by ig (2008-01-16 08:35:28)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6629|London, England
who needs that shit anyway

(the maps/weather)

Last edited by Mek-Izzle (2008-01-15 13:39:05)

Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6134|So Cal
"Fuck you orange"... you taste bitter some times.
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6634|Quebec city, Canada

ig wrote:

so i update itunes and the software on my ipod touch, and i am surprised to see that we now get maps, weather, notes, and mail on our ipod touches.  i click on go to software upgrade to dl it, and to my surprise, it's fucking $20. go fuck yourselves you fucking pieces of shit.
Ok so you are telling me that it would have been better for you if the offer never existed ? Or it would have been better if Apple never existed at all ?

"zomg I dont like their products, fuck emm !!" syndrom

Don't like it, don't buy it.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6750|FUCK UBISOFT

ig wrote:

Oh man, its a optional add on that costs money. Thats like having to pay for special forces!

FUCK APPLE!
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
adam1503
+85|6396|Manchester, UK
what is the point of this thread supposed to be?
Bernadictus
+1,055|6745

I really don't see a point in this. It is like cursing at BMW for making an X5 when you just bought an X3.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6399|fåking denmark

Bernadictus wrote:

I really don't see a point in this. It is like cursing at BMW for making an X5 when you just bought an X3.
BMW MADE AN X5?!
Mugen
+19|6008

adam1503 wrote:

what is the point of this thread supposed to be?
is there any thread in this section / whole board which cant be asked that question?
Brasso
+1,549|6639

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

BMW MADE AN X5?!
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6632|Camp XRay

Fuck you BMW!!! you gave me a yr of xm free and now I have to pay for it????? FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKING PEICE OF FUCKING DONKEY SHIT ASSHOLE WHORE!!!!!!!
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Brasso
+1,549|6639

i didn't update because it's too much of a pain to re-jailbreak it, not to mention load all my songs and videos on there again.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6294|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
*Waiting for Bernadictus to bitchslap OP in a civilised manner...*

Oh no, i was too late Already happened

But tbh: Steve jobs has allways been a greedy little troll

Last edited by FloppY_ (2008-01-15 13:57:21)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
jsnipy
+3,276|6531|...

Fuck you thread you were supposed to have a point but it turns out you were a rant
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6750|FUCK UBISOFT

jsnipy wrote:

Fuck you thread you were supposed to have a point but it turns out you were a rant
I'M NOT PAYING FOR A FUCKING POINT!
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6632|Camp XRay

jsnipy wrote:

no
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
adam1503
+85|6396|Manchester, UK

jsnipy wrote:

Well the title might have given that away
jsnipy
+3,276|6531|...

adam1503 wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Well the title might have given that away
true. I though this might have been turned into a word game.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6633|Birmingham, UK

Bernadictus wrote:

That analogy would be fine if they came out with a totally different iPod Touch - say, with a larger screen.
However, this is just a software update which is bundled in with current models and every company I know will hardly charge for such an update, be they Sandisk, Samsung, Creative, Archos, Cowon or - indeed - any sensible PMP maker. Charging such an outrageous price for such an increment of features is rather despicable and underhand of Apple - I personally feel it may have come about because of sluggish iPod Touch sales (they may be selling quite well... I just don't think to expectations).

So, Bernadictus, for fear of being Insta-Bern'd I name you a blasted fool and claim you are blindly following Apple for they can obviously do no wrong.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6534|South Florida

ig wrote:

find a warez site and download the update without paying

DUHHHHHHHHH who pays for software?
15 more years! 15 more years!
Brasso
+1,549|6639

Marlboroman82 wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

no
no u?
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6664|UK
back to the point, apple are a non consumer lover, a little like EA and we all know what they are like, anyways i got an apple ipod and to my suprise i open the box and it only has a usb charger in OK so it does what it says ( USB DATA CABLE AND CHARGER) i set up my itunes and it flashes at me, DO YOU WANT TO UPDATE?  so i do, then its says plug your ipod into the mains charger to complete charge, so i think ok il plug it into the USB charger that should do, but OHHHH NOOOO its means the wall charger, so then i have to go out and buy one... WANKERS
BlackKoala
+215|6334

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

back to the point, apple are a non consumer lover, a little like EA and we all know what they are like, anyways i got an apple ipod and to my suprise i open the box and it only has a usb charger in OK so it does what it says ( USB DATA CABLE AND CHARGER) i set up my itunes and it flashes at me, DO YOU WANT TO UPDATE?  so i do, then its says plug your ipod into the mains charger to complete charge, so i think ok il plug it into the USB charger that should do, but OHHHH NOOOO its means the wall charger, so then i have to go out and buy one... WANKERS
Here ya go buddy, I'll make you a punctuation pack.  This is just the beginners version, the advanced version costs $9.98 USD.

.  !  ?  ,  /  \  '  "  ;  :  `
Feel free to use it at any time.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6741|St. Andrews / Oslo

BlackKoala: win.

@ OP: then don't buy it. or if you really want it, and don't want to pay for it, do what one would do with Normal PC Software.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6664|UK

BlackKoala wrote:

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

Here ya go buddy, I'll make you a punctuation pack.  This is just the beginners version, the advanced version costs $9.98 USD.

.  !  ?  ,  /  \  '  "  ;  :  `
Feel free to use it at any time.
ok great, ill use that, if you wanna take your fucking head out of your arse, and your prick out of your mum, i hear she only cost $9.98 USD, oh and if i want advice from you again ill fucking ask. OK!

have a nice day

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard