StormEye
Sniper
+50|6645|Malibu

SharkyMcshark wrote:

What cod4 needs is less idiots whinging about people that don't use the exact same weapons and perks as them.

You don't like it? Then piss off back to your private scrim server. Or deal with it. I don't care really.
Seems that you care enough to write something in BF2S.com
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6324|New Haven, CT

StormEye wrote:

SharkyMcshark wrote:

What cod4 needs is less idiots whinging about people that don't use the exact same weapons and perks as them.

You don't like it? Then piss off back to your private scrim server. Or deal with it. I don't care really.
I'm guessing he cares that people are whining, but doesn't care what they do to stop.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6785|Perth, Western Australia

nukchebi0 wrote:

StormEye wrote:

SharkyMcshark wrote:

I'm guessing he cares that people are whining, but doesn't care what they do to stop.
Exactly. And don't get me wrong, I see the irony in whinging about whinging. But come on, in the last week I've been called:

Noob Tuber
G3 Whore
P90 Whore
Shotgun Noob
Barret Hacker
Double Tap Dickhead
Gay with the AK
Fag with the 74

*breathe*

Camping Tuber
Sniper Fag
Knife Hacker (wtflol)
and finally G36C Noob (apparently it's banned from the CG Ladder - although I can't think for the life of me why - and therefore must be removed from the rest of the game).

It begins to get old after a while.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard