HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5986|Washington DC

usmarine2005 wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

No I have USMarine-itis, I can't read anything you post...

ummm..but you just....................
It was a yoke

see wut i did there

Last edited by HurricaИe (2008-01-18 08:46:26)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6722

I kinda sorta see why they'd disallow cellphones. But something like an iPod? Or a portable DVD player? Where's the danger in that?
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5986|Washington DC

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I kinda sorta see why they'd disallow cellphones. But something like an iPod? Or a portable DVD player? Where's the danger in that?
As marine and someone else said, the takeoff and landing are the most dangerous parts. They want to make sure everyone's hearing instructions in case of an accident

edit: It does annoy me but hell, my ears are still popping during take off and landing so music would sound weird anyways

Last edited by HurricaИe (2008-01-18 08:56:57)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6722

HurricaИe wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

As marine and someone else said, the takeoff and landing are the most dangerous parts. They want to make sure everyone's hearing instructions in case of an accident

edit: It does annoy me but hell, my ears are still popping during take off and landing so music would sound weird anyways
I can move my jaw a certain way, and my ears will pop. So that's not an issue. But I guess as long as its just for take offs and landings, I'd be okay with it.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5986|Washington DC

PspRpg-7 wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I can move my jaw a certain way, and my ears will pop. So that's not an issue. But I guess as long as its just for take offs and landings, I'd be okay with it.
That's how it's always been dude Oo

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard