FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6418|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

Hmmm... well I've expounded on this before. Guy goes into a market and blows himself and 30 innocent people to shit, you scrape up his remains, DNA test him, find out who he was, and you anally rape his daughter, his mother, his wife, and you kill everyone even remotely related to him. Makes the next asshole think twice before he flips the switch.
So why didn't you go and do that to all Timothy McVeigh's relatives?
Big hat no cattle eh?

Edit: I just checked, Oklahoma is right next door to Texas, do it now! You know you want to
It could be because:

1. He's not dictator
2. All that's illegal right now (see #1)
3. McVeigh wasn't from Oklahoma...he just bombed a building in Oklahoma
4. It's a hypothetical situation

FFS
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Dersmikner
+147|6505|Texas
I would have done that to McVeigh's family. Sure would have. Unfortunately I'm not a dictator...

and yes, I WANT TO, but since I'd be gassed or electrocuted or given a deadly injection and prefer the good life, I have to pass...

don't make me dictator...

Last edited by Dersmikner (2008-01-19 18:10:34)

Criminal
yo shut the fuck up charles
+20|6644
show me your boobies!!
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6682|Canberra, AUS

Dragonclaw wrote:

Dersmikner wrote:

Foregoing magic, time travel, shenanigans, and other bullshit, what do you really think the horrible problems on our planet are, and how the hell would you fix them?

Would you kill off all the African dictators and have general elections?

Would you carve up Israel and create a Palestinian state, get rid of Israel entirely, or tell the Palestinians to go fuck themselves?

Would you change the U.S. electoral system?

Let's narrow it:

Address the following as World Uber-Dictator:

1. Israel / Palestine

2. Africa (I'm talking poverty, malnutrition, death squads and AIDS all in one)

3. The World Economy as it relates to distribution of wealth (Haves and Havenots and how you'd fix it if you think there's a problem at all)

4. Terrorism (feel free to interpret as you wish, even by saying the U.S. and Europe are the real problem)

5. The oil situation (meaning either the oil companies, our dependence on foreign oil, or the use of the shit at all)

6. Personal rights (gay marriage, abortion, smoking, et al)

7. The environment (is global warming bullshit, is everything fine, if it's not fine what the hell are you going to do to fix it?)

I'm just interested in knowing how the hell all of us know-it-alls would really fix all these issues, given unlimited power. After I see some responses I'll make one but I hate to start first and just end up getting things derailed because of my Ultra-Capitalist Libertarian attitudes.
1. Get rid of palestine, they never even existed in history and it was Israels land before they started saying it was theirs.

2. Build modern cities in africa and move all the africans into them. Castrate everyone with aids (only solution or they will keep spreading it).

3. I see no problem here.

4. Sweep the world, throw all muslim extremists in a city surrounded by a 50,000 volt fence, tripmines, mile high stone wall, and weekly air drops of supplies.

5. Steal all the Iraqi oil.

6. Leave the stupid fags alone. Make abortion illegal, who the fuck cares about smoking, if people are too stupid to smoke they deserve to die of cancer.

7. Make sure Al Gore is tortured more than anyone in the history of the universe. Ban all mention of global warming.

8. Declare myself dictator forever.
Scum of the human race much?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6113|eXtreme to the maX
Scum of the human race much?
Agreed - unless Dragonclaw was being ironic.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Dersmikner wrote:

you anally rape his daughter, his mother, his wife, and you kill everyone even remotely related to him.
Yes, raping and murdering innocents for the purpose of revenge against a third party is of course illegal, but shouldn't be according to our resident member of the KKK.
FEOS
+1,182|6418|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

Dersmikner wrote:

you anally rape his daughter, his mother, his wife, and you kill everyone even remotely related to him.
Yes, raping and murdering innocents for the purpose of revenge against a third party is of course illegal, but shouldn't be according to our resident member of the KKK.
Right...but your post alluded to him acting on those things now.

Just to be clear: I'm not at all for the whole anal rape and murder of that person's family.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Exactly, if he's so convinced of his righteousness why not just go and do it?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6545|Long Island, New York
1. Israel / Palestine

Go back to the 1967 borders, and if anyone, Israeli or Palestinean tries fighting, they get shot by either the enemy or their friend. hugz for all <3

2. Africa (I'm talking poverty, malnutrition, death squads and AIDS all in one)

Send loads of UN Troops with food in, round up the death squads and set them on fire, bring massive amounts of education and technology to the area, modernize it, and spend billions on AIDS research.

3. The World Economy as it relates to distribution of wealth (Haves and Havenots and how you'd fix it if you think there's a problem at all)

Ask Steve Forbes.

4. Terrorism (feel free to interpret as you wish, even by saying the U.S. and Europe are the real problem)

Improve the US's PR to the muslim world, show compassion to muslims in general, stop using torture, stop interrogating anyone who has a muslim name, and 7/8ths of our military into the Afghani/Pakistani border to find Bin Laden and crew.

5. The oil situation (meaning either the oil companies, our dependence on foreign oil, or the use of the shit at all)

Rid the entire world of oil dependency, start relying on electric cars, wind/solar energy, etc. Renewable sources.

6. Personal rights (gay marriage, abortion, smoking, et al)

Let gays get married (it's their life, let 'em do what they want), make abortion illegal (unless in case of rape or incest), completely outlaw smoking tobacco, but legalize weed (it's not addictive, and the only reason I call for tobacco to be banned is because it IS), and lower the gambling limit to 18.

7. The environment (is global warming bullshit, is everything fine, if it's not fine what the hell are you going to do to fix it?)

making polluting a major crime, force companies to stop dumping into the ocean or face 20+ years jail time, force all gas-guzzling vehicles to convert to electric or another energy source, stop cutting down trees at the major limit and if we do, plant 3 tree seeds for each tree cut down.
FEOS
+1,182|6418|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

Exactly, if he's so convinced of his righteousness why not just go and do it?
Hypothetical, anyone?
― Albert Einstein

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard