David.P
Banned
+649|6271
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,322386,00.html

In nutshell. This kid sodomized his step sister, His mom posted bond and his step dad(Girls real father) Picked him up and sodomized him for revenge.

It's poetic but makes me feel a bit sick. If anyone did that to my sister or a family member i would not be so lenient.
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6359|Vancouver
I heard about this! Awesome story!

OK, well maybe not awesome, but interesting. Really, really interesting and strange.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6703
Eeeewww...
Master*
Banned
+416|6492|United States
How old was the daughter?

That called taking the law into your hands, that was cruel and unusual. The kid deserved the sodomizing not the beating with a baseball bat. Neither should of happened to him.
Deadmonkiefart
+177|6703

Drakef wrote:

OK, well maybe not awesome, but interesting. Really, really interesting and strange.
How is that "really really interesting" or awsome?  Are you gay?
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6713
i think the young man learned a valuable lesson...lol
but the father was wrong for doing what he did... I understand why he did it....
but the stepson will be taken care of in prison

but now the dad goes to jail also...
Love is the answer
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6480|P-way, NJ
FORT WORTH, Texas —  A father sodomized his 18-year-old stepson to avenge the teenager's alleged rape of the man's 8-year-old daughter, police said.
Master*
Banned
+416|6492|United States

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

FORT WORTH, Texas —  A father sodomized his 18-year-old stepson to avenge the teenager's alleged rape of the man's 8-year-old daughter, police said.
lol missed that, I kinda delved right into the first paragraph
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5958|Washington DC
I don't care how "justified" it may be, it's sick. How's about just keeping damn criminals IN jail?
Reciprocity
+721|6578|the dank(super) side of Oregon
you dont rape the kid, you kill him or castrate him or beat him to near death with an extension cord.
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6359|Vancouver

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Drakef wrote:

How is that "really really interesting" or awsome?  Are you gay?
No, it's just shocking. Of all the news stories that you will read, this one is definitely the weirdest, the most interesting and strange.

The kid doesn't deserve the punishment he received, however.
Deadmonkiefart
+177|6703
I've hear more interesting stories...
ghettoperson
+1,943|6646

Fuck. I'm not a fan of vigilante justice at all, but I can't help but think he deserved it. And 8 year old girl though...
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6539|Texas - Bigger than France
owned?
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6325

He was 18 and she was 8 wow. That sick sick bastard. If he's in jail he'll get a feeling for what its like, but I guess thats what the Step Dad wanted to show him...Yuck. Who's more messed up? I mean, would you really assrape your step-son to prove a point? lol sick.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6646

Im_Dooomed wrote:

He was 18 and she was 8 wow. That sick sick bastard. If he's in jail he'll get a feeling for what its like, but I guess thats what the Step Dad wanted to show him...Yuck. Who's more messed up? I mean, would you really assrape your step-son to prove a point? lol sick.
By the sound of it, he didn't actually do it himself, he stuck a metal pole up his ass.
BlackKoala
+215|6322
The little fucker deserved it.  That was nothing more than fatherly instincts kicking in.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713

Im_Dooomed wrote:

That father was being a man and doing the right thing.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
BVC
+325|6693
Well the 18yo certainly deserved it, but whether the father should have done it is another matter.
Idlewild
Disrupted Logic
+71|6325|Londawn
Come on, didn't the cops look into the backstory? Before the boy was released didn't they think that his step-father would react? I mean, assualting his daughter..
wiru-will
o<| :3
+13|5996|wat

foxnews.com wrote:

"This is a very unique case, but we have a criminal justice system in place, and no one can take the law into their own hands"
I couldn't have said it better myself.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6524|Milkystania, yurop
Bloody childmolester, fuck him and everybody like him......
CameronPoe
+2,925|6553

David.P wrote:

In nutshell. This kid sodomized his step sister, His mom posted bond and his step dad(Girls real father) Picked him up and sodomized him for revenge.

It's poetic but makes me feel a bit sick. If anyone did that to my sister or a family member i would not be so lenient.
Crazy muslims.
zeidmaan
+234|6412|Vienna

CameronPoe wrote:

David.P wrote:

Crazy muslims.
Hey you stole my line Cam, Im supposed to say that
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina
They are nutjobs.  Good luck in jail.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard