Poll

Is Euro Force better then Armored Fury

Yes33%33% - 21
No34%34% - 22
They are about the same31%31% - 20
Total: 63
Mr_biggieballs
+4|6079|NH,USA
Well, now that COD:4 is getting a little repettitve and boring, I think im going to come back to bf2. I have been in the mood for the booster packs as of late.
Which one do you think is better? I pick Euro Force because Of Great Wall and Smoke Screen. I only like Road Rage for Armored Fury. What do you think?
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6450|Sheffield-England
Better Thread titles are required
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5945|England

Euro Force = FAMAS

Armored Fury = A10

Get both
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6119|San Antonio, Texas
Get both, mah man! You won't regret.

Littlebirds and as mentioned A10 in AF.

FAMAS and Bennelli M4 Super 90 super-fast shottie!

The maps are lovely too!
cablecopulate
+449|6708|Massachusetts.
Armored Fury is better by a longshot. Most EF server are full of everyone wanting to be on the EU side. It gets old.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6383|Belgium
Although Cable has a point about teamstacking the booster packs both offer a really refreshing experience in terms of guns, vehicles and maps.

-They both have really good map design (EF's Taraba is the only letdown for me)

AF has:
-littlebirds
-very unique bombers unlike anything you're used to in vanilla
-extremely unique map design, locations in North America rock (highway -> OP Road Rage, Pensyllvania farmland -> OP Harvest and Alaska -> Midnight Sun)

EF has:
-A new faction: the EU which means new skins and awesomely funny voice commands
-New guns! You might have the L96A1 and the P90 in vanilla but only EF players know the joy of the FAMAS (!), the HK21, the Benelli (!), the L85A2 and to a lesser extent the spec ops gun.
-New vehicles: Eurofighter (jet), Tiger (think Z-10 shape with the cannon of the MI-28 but crap handling) and two new tanks, the L2A6 and Challenger 2 that have the turret on the opposite side of your hud and are shaped differently compared to vanilla armor.
-Sweet maps (Great Wall -> it's the freaking great wall and you can fight on/around it in BF2, OP Smoke Screen -> ultimate vehicle whore map and yeah, um Taraba..)

GET THEM BOTH!
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

Although Cable has a point about teamstacking the booster packs both offer a really refreshing experience in terms of guns, vehicles and maps.

-They both have really good map design (EF's Taraba is the only letdown for me)

AF has:
-littlebirds
-very unique bombers unlike anything you're used to in vanilla
-extremely unique map design, locations in North America rock (highway -> OP Road Rage, Pensyllvania farmland -> OP Harvest and Alaska -> Midnight Sun)

EF has:
-A new faction: the EU which means new skins and awesomely funny voice commands
-New guns! You might have the L96A1 and the P90 in vanilla but only EF players know the joy of the FAMAS (!), the HK21, the Benelli (!), the L85A2 and to a lesser extent the spec ops gun.
-New vehicles: Eurofighter (jet), Tiger (think Z-10 shape with the cannon of the MI-28 but crap handling) and two new tanks, the L2A6 and Challenger 2 that have the turret on the opposite side of your hud and are shaped differently compared to vanilla armor.
-Sweet maps (Great Wall -> it's the freaking great wall and you can fight on/around it in BF2, OP Smoke Screen -> ultimate vehicle whore map and yeah, um Taraba..)

GET THEM BOTH!
QFT I just wish there was a huge US National Park level, huge woodland giant Redwood trees etc.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Looks like Flem summed up this topic...

But its fact: 16player Great Wall, IO or Vehicles, = win. Taraba rocks for bombers. The only letdown is EU teamswitchers.
Mr_biggieballs
+4|6079|NH,USA

Snake wrote:

Looks like Flem summed up this topic...

But its fact: 16player Great Wall, IO or Vehicles, = win. Taraba rocks for bombers. The only letdown is EU teamswitchers.
I gotta convice my homies to put up a Euro server!
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6614|England
You're complaining about repetitiveness before proclaiming you're going back to BF2? Hipocrisy much?
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6136
do you often fail at making titles?
Mr_biggieballs
+4|6079|NH,USA

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

No. Who the fuck cares about titles? Seriously, you have to be an uptight person to complain about that.
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6492|Polish state of EU
Is Euro Force better then Armored Fury?

Yes
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5932|Washington DC
Euro Force and Armored Fury kicked ass...
r00ts
xD
+81|6513|Netherlands

Mr_biggieballs wrote:

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

No. Who the fuck cares about titles? Seriously, you have to be an uptight person to complain about that.
# Use descriptive and appropriate titles when creating a thread. Titles such as, “Help!” “OMG WHAT DO I DO!!?1?@” and “L4m3rS Ar3 5tup1D…” will not generate helpful responses, and ultimately cause more work for users trying to find threads on a given topic.
lol
VanillaCokeTitaN
+3|5902|Brisbane,Australia

cablecopulate wrote:

Most EF server are full of everyone wanting to be on the EU side.
Yea that part gets annoying,NO-ONE wants to be mec or pla when you can be Euro Force..............

FAMAS & L96A1 PWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!

you dont even realy need to use your unlocks on EF because they already have good weapons.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard