theoflow
+1|6771
Learn how to Kamikaze and learn how to do it well.  Your stats are going to go to crap, but eventually you'll get it.  And when i mean laern to do it well, i mean that you become so comfortable with it, you encorperate it into your everyday game strategy so you can use it when it is the best available option. 

Best tactic to get the badge is when i used Karland on the second floor right above the spawn point for the big alleyway right next to the first flag.  Stay on the rooftop and then throw down some C4 on enemy spwan points.  On a 64 server, you should get at least 1-2 every 10 seconds.  U can only accomplish this tactic if it takes your team a while to cap the first flag, and if your team is to good, then u can throw that tactic out the door. 

Alot of the tactics described above are situationally dependant on certain factors.  Obviously u can't kamikaze on  a map witout a lot of transport vehicles.  Also, it makes no sense laying C4 traps on large open maps where there alot of ways to get to and fro. 

Claymores are not a good way to get this badge because u only have to everytime u spawn and your not goin to get many kills that way because of the need to place charges at key choke points, where you usually don't stand much of a chance going in guns blazing. 

With that all said...maybe i should try and get my expert expolsive, knife, and pistol badges.
Bacon_Bazooka
+0|6722|Chester
GET SPECIAL FORCES...  I tried for ages to get this badge on normal BF2. Then on my first game on the Warlord map, I was capping a flag in a tank and an enemy nipped in on a "Jihad Quadbike" and blew me up.

I tried it and got about 15 kills in less than 10 minutes - quad bikes are awesome !!! - they're fast, manourverable and with reasonable armor. Just drive into enemy bases or keep an eye on the Minimap for APCs and Tanks. I also get some roadkills with the bike as well  :^ )
0mikr0n
Airborne Clan
+19|6710

deject wrote:

haha, all you C4/claymore whores!  I got my basic using AT Mines :p
You poor poor soul. Must have taken you months.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6724
well i went for my vet c4 last night and well most of the team kills on my stats come from it i think i was at 64 TK's in one round and a huge minus score, lucky it was my server so i didnt get booted

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard