<BoTM>J_Aero
Qualified Expert
+62|6458|Melbourne - Home of Football
For those of you that are interested, the demo for the upcoming THQ title, Dawn of War: Soulstorm has been released:

http://games.internode.on.net/content.p … mp;id=2467

Here you'll find plenty of screenshots as well as a link to a copy of the demo itself.

Additional note: During Mission One, a skirmish, victory conditions have not been set, after you've defeated the enemy you'll need to quit, rather than waiting for a victory announcement.
Eldu
+62|6100|Belgium
<3.
Damn my slow internet connection, hav to wait for 4 hours, bah .
Dragonclaw
+186|6298|Florida
Honestly... I think it sucks ass. Every single DoW demo involves only one new race always fighting the space marines every single fucking time, and the dark eldar are shit.
Eldu
+62|6100|Belgium
yeah ok, the demo will prob suck, but the game will rock! Only play wih friends cause I suck too hard top play online though .
<BoTM>J_Aero
Qualified Expert
+62|6458|Melbourne - Home of Football
Yeah, you can only take it as a little bit of things to come.
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6651|South West England
Downloading atm via a torrent, fast speed luckily, can anyone confirm that this demo has full access to the DE and SOB tech and units for testing?
Dragonclaw
+186|6298|Florida

XanKrieger wrote:

Downloading atm via a torrent, fast speed luckily, can anyone confirm that this demo has full access to the DE and SOB tech and units for testing?
Its a typical DoW demo. You only get the Dark Eldar, but I think they have all their tech. 2 missions, one is a typical skirmish against..you guessed it. Space marines. The other is yet another boring assault on the space marines fortress.
Mugen
+19|5992

XanKrieger wrote:

could you pm me the torrent link please?

got only a slow one, goes at 25kb/sec >_>
Eldu
+62|6100|Belgium

Dragonclaw wrote:

XanKrieger wrote:

Its a typical DoW demo. You only get the Dark Eldar, but I think they have all their tech. 2 missions, one is a typical skirmish against..you guessed it. Space marines. The other is yet another boring assault on the space marines fortress.
Please don't be negative about DOW, you make Eldu cry.
Mugen
+19|5992
Just played the demo.

Was a lil disappointed because i really wanted to play/see SoB but w/e.
Anyway it was really fun though, just love the carnage ^^
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6651|South West England
Gotta say, after a detailed play through and analysis, Dark Eldar are incredible, definately getting this on release

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard