3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6274|The | Netherlands
Any populated european AF servers? Because I'm thinking about buying it, dunno where but it is still possible right?
cablecopulate
+449|6709|Massachusetts.
You can still buy it at the ea store. I don't know if it was ever available with EF in stores overseas.

I just checked, there's apparently a lot of Euro AF servers. Not many were populated yet, but it is early in the day still. You can always play US servers. There's a lot of European players on the US servers and the 100-150 ping doesn't seem to hinder too many of them.
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5970|London ㋛

I whored AF recently, there's a few euro servers out there, but the americans do like it more than us, but 100 - 150 ping is hardly noticeable. Only time i notice is ping is when something is uploading or downloading. Just stay away from L@W unless you like stacked teams and severe uncap rape.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6383|Belgium

Ec0li wrote:

I whored AF recently, there's a few euro servers out there, but the americans do like it more than us, but 100 - 150 ping is hardly noticeable. Only time i notice is ping is when something is uploading or downloading. Just stay away from L@W unless you like stacked teams and severe uncap rape.
Lolwut? It does for me. The best AF servers are American unfortunately. Most European AF servers usually are rather small (20-32 player limit, very rarely 64 players).
Mr_biggieballs
+4|6079|NH,USA

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

Ec0li wrote:

Lolwut? It does for me. The best AF servers are American unfortunately. Most European AF servers usually are rather small (20-32 player limit, very rarely 64 players).
Stay tuned
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6423|Cambridge, UK

If you use the server var "booster_pack=Armoured Fury" you can use game-monitor to get a list....

AF Server List
EF Server List

Still several servers that also just run them on 1 day a week each so not a complete list.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard