Ryan
+1,230|6862|Alberta, Canada

ig wrote:

Ryan wrote:

That's why they made condoms buddy.
because condoms are 100% effective...
i've had more than one break on me. yes they are much safer, but do not rely on condoms guys. that is one of the biggest mistakes i see kids make these days.
Better than going in unprotected.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6541

Ryan wrote:

ig wrote:

Ryan wrote:

That's why they made condoms buddy.
because condoms are 100% effective...
i've had more than one break on me. yes they are much safer, but do not rely on condoms guys. that is one of the biggest mistakes i see kids make these days.
Better than going in unprotected.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6669|Keyboard

ig wrote:

wait. you're 22 and about to graduate from college, and you still had to ask this question? maybe you should gain a little maturity before you start sticking your penis in places that it shouldn't be.
So, you suggest to stick it in the ass ?
ig
+1,199|6541

Yaocelotl wrote:

ig wrote:

wait. you're 22 and about to graduate from college, and you still had to ask this question? maybe you should gain a little maturity before you start sticking your penis in places that it shouldn't be.
mouth ftw
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6665

ghettoperson wrote:

You're fucked, best go find yourself a coat-hanger.
Why? Prenatal murder is legal here in the states.
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6556|Chicago

ig wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

ig wrote:

mouth ftw
I'm not that flexible. I can only bend my back like, halfway before I start to cramp up/
stef10
+173|6501|Denmark

Yaocelotl wrote:

ig wrote:

I think we take a pass on the ass.

Last edited by stef10 (2008-01-12 15:53:29)

Black Vaine
+43|6641|K-Town, Sweden
I'll rip it out for 10 bucks...
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6665

Black Vaine wrote:

Because, after all, who doesn't love a good fisting. I know I do.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6537|Montucky
https://www.evilmilk.com/pictures/Falcon_Punch.jpg
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6848|Denver colorado

stef10 wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

ig wrote:

I think we take a pass on the ass.
don't talk for everyone, I'd definitely go for that.
ig
+1,199|6541

RedTwizzler wrote:

ig wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

mouth ftw
I'm not that flexible. I can only bend my back like, halfway before I start to cramp up/
but u can bend your dick under your legs?
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6313
i might just get the morning after pill....does that really work?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6487

m4s3rchi3f wrote:

Only if you use it within a few hours.
aLeX
.?
+160|6350|:D

m4s3rchi3f wrote:

Yeah but it won't work if you take it, she has to take it. Ok?

Last edited by aLeX (2008-01-12 17:35:23)

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6848|Denver colorado

aLeX wrote:

m4s3rchi3f wrote:

Yeah but it won't work if you take it, she has to take it. Ok?
lol. +1
Brasso
+1,549|6649

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

m4s3rchi3f wrote:

Only if you use it within a few hours.
Actually the first 72 hours should be okay.

Last edited by haffeysucks (2008-01-12 18:18:36)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Lai
+186|6170

m4s3rchi3f wrote:

m4s3rchi3f wrote:

she had her last period around 17 days agoo...but she says she's really irregular
Considering you have to take that pill within 24 hours,.. I guess not. I heard 72 on this forum, but I swear it was 24, but in either case you're too late.

m4s3rchi3f wrote:

yea she does mean a lot to me...But to have a kid....thas another whole world we're talking about. (...) she was my first cuz i was waiting for the *right* girl.
+1

But anyway,.. since it's your problem (plural) and you care about her like that; I think you should be discussing it more with her than with a couple of battlefreaks, of whom most post senseless sexists comments which don't get you anywhere either. I don't mean for you to "gtfo", but if she IS pregnant,.. SHE is pregnant. I think you should be more concerned with HER personal feelings and that if you would discuss it with her, you're bound to find a better and mutually agreeable solution. You (singular) can't get her the morning after pill, she can or you (plural) can. What did you intend: "hi, I bought you the morining after pill, after I asked some dick-following nerds for advice; take it!"? Might not be the most courteous manner if you care for her.
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|6015|Belgium

Lai wrote:

m4s3rchi3f wrote:

m4s3rchi3f wrote:

she had her last period around 17 days agoo...but she says she's really irregular
Considering you have to take that pill within 24 hours,.. I guess not. I heard 72 on this forum, but I swear it was 24, but in either case you're too late.

m4s3rchi3f wrote:

yea she does mean a lot to me...But to have a kid....thas another whole world we're talking about. (...) she was my first cuz i was waiting for the *right* girl.
+1

But anyway,.. since it's your problem (plural) and you care about her like that; I think you should be discussing it more with her than with a couple of battlefreaks, of whom most post senseless sexists comments which don't get you anywhere either. I don't mean for you to "gtfo", but if she IS pregnant,.. SHE is pregnant. I think you should be more concerned with HER personal feelings and that if you would discuss it with her, you're bound to find a better and mutually agreeable solution. You (singular) can't get her the morning after pill, she can or you (plural) can. What did you intend: "hi, I bought you the morining after pill, after I asked some dick-following nerds for advice; take it!"? Might not be the most courteous manner if you care for her.
Words of wisdom
Defiance
+438|6690

konfusion wrote:

This is why you don't screw around without a condom, unless she is on the pill (and you've confirmed it) or you want a kid. Nice situation you got yourself into...

-konfusion
Don't trust the pill unless you feed it to her.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6341|Orrstrayleea

Black Vaine wrote:

This guy is expensive, ill do it for $5 and a cookie
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6291
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6601|MANCHESTERRR