Vonlefteye
+4|6545
Mine is from the use of the left eye through a sniper rifle scope Von because it seemed a good idea at the time.... Whats your favourite name apart from your own of course... I've seen some good names but its hard to remember them unless you are playing - memory like a goldfish
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6540|Cardiff
lol my surnames comben and its a rare surname so ive never had to bother thinking of an online nic tbh ( handy coz its never taken when i reg for games or sites ).  [the] coz as far as i know im the only comben in cardiff.  hence 'the comben'
SGT_Squirtle
+13|6723
Squirtle as you all know is a Pokemon... well back in the early CS days (about 96) my daughter (then about 5) suggested I use it as my CS nick, which then got me invited to play with a whole group of people using Pokemon names... it was always funny owning a group of players and then getting bitched at for being a bunch of kids with no lives when most of us were in our late 20s to late 30s.

Ever since then it's kind of stuck... the only reason I chose SGT_Squirtle this time was because Squirtle was already taken.

I'm now 43 and my daughter is 15... and NO I will not post pics

Last edited by SGT_Squirtle (2006-08-11 10:49:55)

JudgeDredd1824
+32|6661|Wigan an proud of it mate !
Judge Dredd...

Judge, Jury and Executioner..Nuff said

Hey the guy's just plain cool (pity my scores don't reflect the man ....D'oh)
Vonlefteye
+4|6545
you ever read the comics
JudgeDredd1824

gator45666 wrote:

got mine from 2 places gator for the florida gators and from the movie Urban cowboy the 45666 for my birth date
Wot!!! U were born on the 45th June 1966
Sweet.... so when do you celebrate your birthday?
JudgeDredd1824

Vonlefteye wrote:

you ever read the comics
Only from Prog 1 to..... 1500 (well... still am actually)
Vonlefteye
+4|6545
Whats the Barbarian called in 2000AD he has his own sub story SLAIN or something ???
Afrika_18
+26|6549
Its my country of origin, and the 18 is the length in inches of my erect schlong
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6547|The Lost Highway

B.Schuss wrote:

B.Schuss is a bit difficult to explain to people who don't speak german. roughly translated, to be under "Beschuss" means being under fire / being barraged. I simply dropped the "e" because during pronounciation you can't hear it anyways. Furthermore, B. is the clantag for my funclan, all whose members have those funny names, for example B.Kloppt ( being "bekloppt" means crazy ) and B.Haart ( to be "behaart" means to have a lot of body hair, i.e. hairy dude ).

So it is both a clantag and the beginning of a more or less funny german word.

Personally, I picked B.Schuss ( = Beschuss ) because it fits into the overall scheme of shooter games, be it CS, DOD, COD or the Battlefield Series.
Nice... Very original. I'd like to learn German sometime. Maybe during Winter Courses after I have some other classes out of the way.
JudgeDredd1824

Vonlefteye wrote:

Whats the Barbarian called in 2000AD he has his own sub story SLAIN or something ???
Close
Sláine (with an accent over the "a")
a.k.a. The Horned God, also the High King of Ireland (Eriu)
Vonlefteye
+4|6545

mKmalfunction wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

B.Schuss is a bit difficult to explain to people who don't speak german. roughly translated, to be under "Beschuss" means being under fire / being barraged. I simply dropped the "e" because during pronounciation you can't hear it anyways. Furthermore, B. is the clantag for my funclan, all whose members have those funny names, for example B.Kloppt ( being "bekloppt" means crazy ) and B.Haart ( to be "behaart" means to have a lot of body hair, i.e. hairy dude ).

So it is both a clantag and the beginning of a more or less funny german word.

Personally, I picked B.Schuss ( = Beschuss ) because it fits into the overall scheme of shooter games, be it CS, DOD, COD or the Battlefield Series.
Nice... Very original. I'd like to learn German sometime. Maybe during Winter Courses after I have some other classes out of the way.
If i could have I would have named myself CANNONFODDER
cannonfodder18
+13|6542| NS Canada
Mines pretty easy to guess.. Im not that great at fps games and when i started i figured i'd get the shit kicked outta me so... i figured id get a name that suited my dying style.

So far the name really does suit me ... but at least i enjoy playing.

Also the 18 is because i am a huge nascar fan and Bobby Labonte is my driver .. he drove the 18 car so...

Last edited by cannonfodder18 (2006-08-11 11:13:15)

JudgeDredd1824

cannonfodder18 wrote:

Mines pretty easy to guess.. Im not that great at fps games and when i started i figured i'd get the shit kicked outta me so... i figured id get a name that suited my dying style.

So far the name really does suit me ... but at least i enjoy playing.
I hear ya bro.....

Then perhaps mine should have been "go_ahead_and_spawn_rape_me_you_twat_see_if_I_care"
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6543|Carlsbad, CA, USA

cb is for carlsbad we have a mini clan (5 ppl)
karl is my name
krazy is what i am
Vonlefteye
+4|6545

JudgeDredd1824 wrote:

Vonlefteye wrote:

Close
Thats the fella - when I was younger my friend used to get them and I always used to read the Sláine stories - The animation and stories were always excellent - they always managed to bring some tightly clad woman into the equation - tastefully mind ? - is 2000 AD still being made ??? haven't read it for years - I got into VIZ and a comic called BUGS & DRUGS but thats another story
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6650|Cumberland, MD, USA
Back soon after BF1942 came out I decided I needed a new name; before 1942 I went by "Snipa." I wanted a completely original name that no one else had or wanted so I picked the worst name I could think of, InvisibleSniper, which evolved into InviSniper, which may evolve into InviSi in the near future.
batman_psu
+3|6758
well my username here is just a combo of my fave superhero and my school (penn state).

my BF2 username - BubbleGhost81 - comes from an old ass DOS game "BubbleGhost" in which you were a ghost that had to blow a bubble from one end of the screen to another without hitting anything.  and the rooms were filled with needles and fans and all this other junk that could pop the bubble.  it was rough.  not to mention, like, 100 levels long.  i never beat it.  anyway, thats my story.  and the 81 is my birth year - i had to add it cuz some other clown used "bubbleghost".
Kindskomp
+1|6772|Sweden
Mine Kindskomp is from my military service i was in Kindskompani (Kindscompany).
U say i like sch sound not with a K if u are from Sweden.
That name have stayed with me like hmmmm 11 years now damn what time flyes bye 
JudgeDredd1824

Vonlefteye wrote:

JudgeDredd1824 wrote:

Vonlefteye wrote:

Close
Thats the fella - when I was younger my friend used to get them and I always used to read the Sláine stories - The animation and stories were always excellent - they always managed to bring some tightly clad woman into the equation - tastefully mind ? - is 2000 AD still being made ??? haven't read it for years - I got into VIZ and a comic called BUGS & DRUGS but thats another story
Yes they are, costs me a fucking fortune to have it shipped to the US (where I now live) but its better than ever.
And the Dredd movie.....sucked...... Stalone as Dredd??? wtf where they thinking. Too short and too dumb.
Durham Red would be the move they should make. Kate Beckinsdale (aka Underworld), wearing an even smaller leather outfit, kicking ass across the galaxy. Sweeeeeet
skootercvhs
Has anybody seen my foot?
+2|6478|Houston, Texas
My nickname is Skooter, and since Skooter was already taken i decided on Skootercvhs whereas cvhs is my high school.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6500|N. Ireland
leetkyle

I was leet before everyone was leet! .. and my real name, is kyle funnily enough.
Irish.r3
+15|6501|Los Angeles, CA United States
irish.r3 goes like this...
irish= im part irish and no i dont live in ireland, i live in LA, cali USA lol
r3= r= 1st letter of my 1st name(roger)...3= month of my birthday (march)

My BF2 name "Roger_the_retard". was actually meant as a joke. A few friends and myself were on TS messing around and we all made names like shadow_the_retard etc.... and they all ditched theres, but i kept it as a main account and been useing it since july of 05.

Last edited by Irish.r3 (2006-08-11 12:54:27)

DeadFin
Who are we to argue with Taller Ghost Walt?
+27|6670|Finland
When I started my friends nick was livingwrench so I decided to put dead instead of living and then putted fin because I'm from Finland
-botivix-
Damn
+23|6733|Not Scotland Anymore!
Random letters at the time surrounded by '-' because stoner wasn't available - which made me mad.

What makes me even madder is the nub that registered it has no freakin' points and probably hasn't played online since he bought the game.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard