konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6640|CH/BR - in UK

Ok, I think I have finally come to the point where I can no longer deny I am a nerd. Some of my favorite music includes the Final Fantasy and Legend of Zelda soundtracks, as well as movie scores. I spend up to 5 hours a day on IRC. I spend my time at school in between taking notes in class surfing the BF2s forums, and creating my home-page, and I am proud of my desktop's look like a six-year old is proud of the drawings he just made.
I am running a computer on pirated vista, with pirated office, adobe and some games. I have over 32 GB of music saved on my computer, I have switched to Opera, I have an application constantly running in the background checking my ogame, I have dozens of RSS feeds, and I fall asleep every night listening to music off of my computer.

I can no longer deny it. I must confess: I am a computer-nerd.

Anyone else want to lay off confessions?

-konfusion
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6900|Nårvei

Hm ... the first closet nerd i've come across, good for you
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Simon
basically
+838|6748|UK

konfusion wrote:

Ok, I think I have finally come to the point where I can no longer deny I am a nerd. Some of my favorite music includes the Final Fantasy and Legend of Zelda soundtracks, as well as movie scores. I spend up to 5 hours a day on IRC. I spend my time at school in between taking notes in class surfing the BF2s forums, and creating my home-page, and I am proud of my desktop's look like a six-year old is proud of the drawings he just made.
I am running a computer on pirated vista, with pirated office, adobe and some games. I have over 32 GB of music saved on my computer, I have switched to Opera, I have an application constantly running in the background checking my ogame, I have dozens of RSS feeds, and I fall asleep every night listening to music off of my computer.

-konfusion
You don't have enough karma to be a nerd
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6658|Mountains of NC

https://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t107/purdue1070/chad.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6713|Camp XRay

https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6740|Keyboard

konfusion wrote:

-konfusion
A nerd using windows? give me a break man, you should by now used at least 1 or 2 variations of linux
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6640|CH/BR - in UK

Yaocelotl wrote:

A nerd using windows? give me a break man, you should by now used at least 1 or 2 variations of linux
I tried dual partitions, but it slowed the computer down too much. Then I reformatted with Vista.

-konfusion
robcr9
+111|6071

konfusion wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

I tried dual partitions, but it slowed the computer down too much. Then I reformatted with Vista.

-konfusion
lol just trying to make yourself a nerd now!
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6841
I wouldnt call myself a nerd, but what I do call myself is a "New Age Geek". I am a geek because of my associations with computers and computer games, but I am also not an anti-social person who sits in all day on the computer, I get out and play football, go drinking with friends.

New Age Geek
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6734
whats an RSS feed
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|6051|Washington DC
-I use 4chan religiously
-I look forward to the weekend because I can play games
-I used to run a clan for BF2
-I watch frag videos and GH videos
-I use IRC religiously
-I laugh whenever something related to a 4chan meme happens in real life (e.g. when I hear "The black parade" on the radio)
-I make /b/-related jokes with my /b/tard friend in real life

Yes I am a nerd.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6734
you also have a PS3 which makes you a gay nerd.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|6051|Washington DC

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

you also have a PS3 which makes you a gay nerd.
least i have blu-ray
Dragonclaw
+186|6395|Florida
I r PC nerd lolol.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6781|Devon, England
More of a geek myself.

I'm proud.

Geeks are cool.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6856|UK

theDude5B wrote:

I wouldnt call myself a nerd, but what I do call myself is a "New Age Geek". I am a geek because of my associations with computers and computer games, but I am also not an anti-social person who sits in all day on the computer, I get out and play football, go drinking with friends.

New Age Geek
Same.
Nintendogamer
+72|6677|Chelmsford, UK
meh, im not really a nerd, i switch the computer off after i've been on it an hour. i mostly use it to talk shit here, and check football stuff and MSN.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6711|Gold coast, Aus.
I'm a nerd and I've been over why.

AND FOR SOME REASON PEOPLE STILL WANT TO BE MY FRIEND BUT I'M SO ANTI SOCIAL I DON'T WANT THEM TO BE ;_;
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6608|USA

konfusion wrote:

no thanks
confessions turn into convictions
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6616|Milkystania, yurop
I abuse "lol" i even do it rl and i turned this chick into a 1337 speaking hottie 4 teh lulz
Simon
basically
+838|6748|UK

gene_pool wrote:

AND FOR SOME REASON PEOPLE STILL WANT TO BE MY FRIEND BUT I'M SO ANTI SOCIAL I DON'T WANT THEM TO BE ;_;
oh gawd, I've got to find that post in bennisboy's thread
edit - done.

gene_pool wrote:

I once woke up lying on my side, staring directly into my mirror and I saw myself.

No seriously, I don't know anyone nerdier then me. Don't feel like getting into specifics... But I will

-A girl once asked me out while I was playing UT on the school computer with 10 other people over the LAN. I told her to ask me again in an hour because I was winning.

-A girl asked if I wanted to go to the movies with her on the weekend. I told her I was going to be busy playing Bf2

-I've left the house a total of 3 times the past month and a half. All times involved getting huge amounts of coke

-I've accumulated almost 4000 hours of gaming time over the past 2 years alone.

-Accumulated posts over all the forums I troll of around 16 000. Not counting 4chan or bf2s (last time I checked I had around 3000 posts on bf2s I think)

-I've stayed up for a total of around 70 hours straight playing CS continuously with only breaks to get drinks and food in between rounds/swapping servers

-Me and my mates rendered a CSS movie I made once in the largest possible resolution we could, burned it to a DVD just so we could watch it at the native resolution of my mates TV which was huge (like, 60 inch iirc)

-I showed the first girl that came to my house my BF2 frag video

-I rather to talk dirty to random strangers, acting as a 14 yo girl and then telling them I have a penis, or that I'm the FBI, rather than talk to girls i know irl on MSN

Do I REALLY have to go on?

edit: Yes, I sort of do.

-I'm buying an AWSM shirt from Sarrk and I plan on wearing it in public.

-I generally tell my friends (who are actually sort of popular. Dunno why they still accept me in their group) to "GTFO".

-I say 4chan memes irl on occasions, without thinking. Like, someone asked me what to do in this test and I told them they should barrel roll, then when asked "no seriously bro" I told him to an hero.

Do I win yet?
legendary post <3

Last edited by Simon (2008-01-11 10:35:09)

naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6651|Southampton, UK

Those of you who know TeddyJimmy. Me and him are alike.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6774|West Yorkshire, U.K
I'm an inbetweeny
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6763|Colorado

konfusion wrote:

I am running a computer on pirated vista, with pirated office.
-konfusion
So you feel that it's ok to steal someone else's hard work & use it for yourself, that would make you a thief.
And yes you sound like a nerd as well but whatever makes you happy.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6711|Gold coast, Aus.

Simon wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

oh gawd, I've got to find that post in bennisboy's thread
edit - done.

gene_pool wrote:

I once woke up lying on my side, staring directly into my mirror and I saw myself.

No seriously, I don't know anyone nerdier then me. Don't feel like getting into specifics... But I will

-A girl once asked me out while I was playing UT on the school computer with 10 other people over the LAN. I told her to ask me again in an hour because I was winning.

-A girl asked if I wanted to go to the movies with her on the weekend. I told her I was going to be busy playing Bf2

-I've left the house a total of 3 times the past month and a half. All times involved getting huge amounts of coke

-I've accumulated almost 4000 hours of gaming time over the past 2 years alone.

-Accumulated posts over all the forums I troll of around 16 000. Not counting 4chan or bf2s (last time I checked I had around 3000 posts on bf2s I think)

-I've stayed up for a total of around 70 hours straight playing CS continuously with only breaks to get drinks and food in between rounds/swapping servers

-Me and my mates rendered a CSS movie I made once in the largest possible resolution we could, burned it to a DVD just so we could watch it at the native resolution of my mates TV which was huge (like, 60 inch iirc)

-I showed the first girl that came to my house my BF2 frag video

-I rather to talk dirty to random strangers, acting as a 14 yo girl and then telling them I have a penis, or that I'm the FBI, rather than talk to girls i know irl on MSN

Do I REALLY have to go on?

edit: Yes, I sort of do.

-I'm buying an AWSM shirt from Sarrk and I plan on wearing it in public.

-I generally tell my friends (who are actually sort of popular. Dunno why they still accept me in their group) to "GTFO".

-I say 4chan memes irl on occasions, without thinking. Like, someone asked me what to do in this test and I told them they should barrel roll, then when asked "no seriously bro" I told him to an hero.

Do I win yet?
legendary post <3
;_;

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard