ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command
omfg.

The producers of her show called me today, serious now, this is no bs.

Some may remember that my step dad died last August. Well, my evil older sister took my mom, all of her valuables and left for San Diego. The bitch was not going to let my mom pay for the funeral, but we finally pressured her into it, because that was the one thing he had said to his daughter; " take the last of my money and bury me in Utah. "

So, she told the show that she paid for the funeral, that we stole all the silver coins, etc.

Now, I want nothing more than to be rid of these people, including my mother, because her mind has been completely poisoned and she keeps sending letters demanding money.

But, if we go on the show, sister can never sue again, and we can counter sue and possibly win 10k or so.  I just don't want to have this shit public. But...it may just shut the evil cunt up forever...

What to do?

I must leave for a meeting but will anxiously await your comments when I return home.

Last edited by ATG (2008-01-10 13:13:38)

Ben0
The Last Gunslinger
+38|6372|Southampton
I dunno. Depends on how much you think your dignity is worth. But if you do go on, i'll be watching
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6642
dont do it yerded.  dont make your misfortune somebody elses entertainment.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6580|MANCHESTERRR
haha wow.

This would humiliate her which she completely deserves

i say go for it ATG!
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6715|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Honestly, I think that this matter should stay more or less private.  However, if it has the potential to end these legal troubles for good then it might be worth taking it on to the show, if only to get it over with once and for all.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6559|Southampton, UK

I'll tune in!

I say go for it man, once it's done you'll be much more happy and relaxed.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6195|Winland

ATG wrote:

omfg.

The producers of her show called me today, serious now, this is no bs.

Some may remember that my step dad died last August. Well, my evil older sister took my mom, all of her valuables and left for San Diego. The bitch was not going to let my mom pay for the funeral, but we finally pressured her into it, because that was the one thing he had said to his daughter; " take the last of my money and bury me in Utah. "

So, she told the show that she paid for the funeral, that we stole all the silver coins, etc.

Now, I want nothing more than to be rid of these people, including my mother, because her mind has been completely poisoned and she keeps sending letters demanding money.

But, if we go on the show, sister can never sue again, and we can counter sue and possibly win 10k or so.  I just don't want to have this shit public. But...it may just shut the evil cunt up forever...

What to do?

I must leave for a meeting but will anxiously await your comments when I return home.
If you promise to record it and post it, go! Otherways, don't not go.

Anything for money.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Teebaggs1
X-LG Member
+25|6748|Maine, MA, and PJ concerts
Go!!

And make sure you mention BF2s!
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

dont do it yerded.  dont make your misfortune somebody elses entertainment.
But if she sues in regular court I will have to take time off work, hire a lawyer, etc. She has no leg to stand on, but we would still have to answer.

Shit.
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6485|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
If appearing on the show will help you and who you are then go for it. If your sure that Judge Judy will side with you then i dont see what would be so bad about appearing on the show.

Oh, and you dont mind all the people across the world knowing the in's and out's of your private life...
topal63
. . .
+533|6716

Ben0 wrote:

I dunno. Depends on how much you think your dignity is worth. But if you do go on, i'll be watching
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6636|Amsterdam, NY

naightknifar wrote:

I'll tune in!

I say go for it man, once it's done you'll be much more happy and relaxed.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6506
don't you get paid to go on the show? but anyways, if you feel comfortable talking on tv and don't mind the public knowing, it might help her shut up.  but it is a tricky situation, so just do what you feel is right.

p.s. if it does happen, i will record it and post on youtube or something.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6730|St. Andrews / Oslo

so....

Step-Dad dies.
Older Sister does not want funural, runs away with mom and money.
You convince her to have a funural. Funural is held.
She calls Judge Judy show and says that you took silver coins.

She might sue you.

But what is she sueing for?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5959|Washington DC
If you don't care, as GS said, about people being entertained off of this then you might as well go for it.

What would be the difference between Judge Judy's court and a non-televised court though, other than the obvious?
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6548|CH/BR - in UK

Depends if your money is worth more than your dignity.

-konfusion
Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6751|Florida, United States

Ben0 wrote:

And as mention before, mention BF2s!

On a more serious note.

I hope you win
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6251|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Be sure to plug BF2s.com at every opportunity.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6506

daddyofdeath wrote:

at the end when the bailiff is standing between you guys when you make final comments mention bf2s and canadianloser
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6389|fåking denmark

Canadianloser wrote:

daddyofdeath wrote:

at the end when the bailiff is standing between you guys when you make final comments mention bf2s and canadianloser
Fixed!
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

Do it ATG. You have a huge advantage of being able to watch previous shows and see what your judge is like. You don't get that chance in "real life" court rooms.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Ben0
The Last Gunslinger
+38|6372|Southampton

daddyofdeath wrote:

QFE
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466
Do it faggot
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714
If you do it, tell us the date so we got BF2s behind yo back.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
OmniDeath
~
+726|6642

Sounds like a trap.

While I see the possible advantages, I would avoid it...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard