XBoughtonX
+2|6836|North Texas

Parambulator wrote:

XBoughtonX wrote:

Funny... Your ping is 120.

I can't imaging playing with one that high
Sometimes i can just play with ping off around 30

Sometimes my ping raises to 800.... so dont call 120 high :p
My ping on almost every server I play on is between 10 an 20 (Trinity & Comcast servers). The highest it gets is 45-50 on the 3rd ranger battalion server.

I'm not bragging just giving my opinion...

so yeah, 120 is high... for me.

Last edited by XBoughtonX (2005-12-30 13:53:31)

Apocalypse416
The Sexiest Apocalypse
+55|6832
https://img424.imageshack.us/img424/2093/untitled9ab.th.jpg

A little tank whorage, hehe. I did stuff for the team too, so no one really whined. Got most heals, revives, flag caps & defends.
tehmoogles
Don't touch the pom-pom!
+7|6724
My lowest ping would be around 110, and I mean LOWEST. Most of the time it's 140-180. That's not high. That's just what comes from living in Eastern Europe, away from America. I hate those people whop say KICK THE LAGGER because we don't live in America or have a 5MB connection like them. I have a 1MB myself, yet my ping is never "Low".
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6841|Australia

polarbearz wrote:

Get off ping I own on 'node servers with a ping of 300.
i get a ping of 9.
jonsass
+1|6776|Beastmanville, Skeletorland

tehmoogles wrote:

My lowest ping would be around 110, and I mean LOWEST. Most of the time it's 140-180. That's not high. That's just what comes from living in Eastern Europe, away from America. I hate those people whop say KICK THE LAGGER because we don't live in America or have a 5MB connection like them. I have a 1MB myself, yet my ping is never "Low".
I think you should find servers to play on that are closer to you than american ones. You could try multiplay.co.uk for example. Search for multiplay in the BF2 server browser
Teckademics
+1|6739|Savannah GA
https://img505.imageshack.us/img505/3879/thisishowyoudoit4on.th.jpg

ok ok i was spawn camping..i only did it once.....cough once a round cough...KIDDING

yeah.. also i joined mid round.

Last edited by Teckademics (2005-12-30 23:56:46)

Parambulator
+0|6736

XBoughtonX wrote:

Parambulator wrote:

XBoughtonX wrote:

Funny... Your ping is 120.

I can't imaging playing with one that high
Sometimes i can just play with ping off around 30

Sometimes my ping raises to 800.... so dont call 120 high :p
My ping on almost every server I play on is between 10 an 20 (Trinity & Comcast servers). The highest it gets is 45-50 on the 3rd ranger battalion server.

I'm not bragging just giving my opinion...

so yeah, 120 is high... for me.
I know but it hurts me that i mostley got lag and other dont I play as much as i can on uk and dutch servers becous there i dont got lag... I traced the ip of 2 servers yesterday and it turned out everything went alright and it went from 0.23 sec to the modem we got and it took f*cking 800.98 ms to get to the host and than it just kept raising (Ye yesterday was a laggy day ) Im going to e-mail our host :@
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6823|Marathon, Florida Keys
Second only to slidero (btw holy shit dude)

https://img485.imageshack.us/img485/3271/wakeownage1ca.th.jpg

i hit a friendly plane while reloading at the very end, 5 sec before the end of round.....shit
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6792
i suck at whoring
my best round i did it on foot, but my best kill strike i did it on a jet, because in that server no one could fly, they all suck (good thing they all were campers)
TigrisJK
+3|6740
Silly people and your vehicles. Top streak is 22 with a sniper rifle. Matched my previous streak as a gunner in an attack helo.
Esker
+1|6741
Well I don't know if you'd class this as whoring but I did a 32 - 0 kill streak on ground pounding on Karkand with an assault rifle once. Not been able to beat it yet, been close a lot though.

Can't whore in any of the vehicles too well, I always get blown up heh.

Last edited by Esker (2006-01-02 21:32:49)

||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6795

stryyker wrote:

post your whore related pics here

mines with the plane on wake, before i got rammed by a transport
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3146 … 2fs.th.jpg

let it all out
where was the ram?  if it was anywhere other than above your own airstrip, then you rammed him...
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6748|In a van down by the river
Sharqi 32 is my favorite tank whore map.  56 Kill streak... Only reason I didn't get more was because the round ended and I had 0 deaths.
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6741|Debris From Space
Bah i'm crap in planes. I played 64 Dragon valley and was in a J-10 the whole round. Didn't die once, but I couldn't seem to kill anyone.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6745|Peoria, Illinois

KrazyEyezKillaz wrote:

Explain this to me.  I was playing oman last night and i jump in a heli as the gunner.  The driver says get out so I look around and think oh maybe one of his buddy's wants to ride with him.... No ones around... He keeps telling me to get out so I ask... why? He says he does both, the gunner and flies the heli.  he proceeds to keep asking me to get out and then tells me he will fly into the water.  This guy was such a jack ass.  Even if you have the worst gunner its still better than no gunner.  How could this guy operate both seats in the heli by himseelf????

Please explain..
You should have hopped out.

Hit F2 to switch to gunner and launch the TV missile. Then hit F1 to regain control of the chopper. The chopper will spin while you are in the gunner seat, but as long as it's level and high enough when you switch seats it will only go straight up while it's spinning and will never crash.

I'd rather have no gunner on some maps but on others I prefer to have a gunner. It also depends on which chopper I'm flying.

For example, on Wake in either chopper, I like having a rookie gunner who only knows how to spam the gun. I can get a ton of kill assists on troops and I can take out tanks and jeeps with missiles.

On Sharqi Peninsula I'd rather fly alone in the Cobra. I can take out the Havoc with a TV missile before it even gets off the pad and I will keep it down the whole round as well as take out the tank and APC. The ground troops on my team probably never realize that I save them from a ton of deaths from the enemy chopper and only see me as a chopper whore. But I have to say it really ticks me off when I get killed on the ground by that gun on the Havoc because some rookie Cobra pilot is only worried about killing ground troops on the City Entrance or taking flags. The primary job of the Cobra is to kill the enemy chopper, enemy armor and defend the TV Station. When they aren't doing that it makes it harder for the rest of us on the ground.

Depending on the defense of the TV station, I can fly alone in the Cobra the whole round, complete my primary tasks, and never get shot down. If I have the Havoc though on Sharqi I 'd rather have a rookie gunner. Spamming that gun is all it takes.

On Dragon Valley 64 player I'd rather have an expert gunner because of the numerous AA emplacements, AA vehicles, two enemy choppers and the imense white fog. If my gunner Does not know how to use the TV missile I will tell them to hop out so I can find a better gunner.

On Oman I'd rather fly alone. There are no AA vehicles and only one enemy chopper to deal with. It's a waste of manpower to put an extra guy in the chopper when he could be grabbing a tank and killing troops. Let the expert Chopper pilot take out the enemy chopper and armor. I'd even spot the enemy armor for the guy to make it easier on me and others who jump in tanks.
(IOC)WhiteLion
+0|6734
I didnt get screen shot but I was on USMC and have 81 kills 3 death on f 15 plane on operation sweep clean map.
KillerAFET
+3|6794|Abilene, Texas

jonsass wrote:

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/7936 … 0078pv.jpg

Blackhawk whoring Mashtuur City style; got rammed by the cow right before the round ended.
Wow, the top guy had 183 team points?  What was his secret?
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6703|The Hague, Netherlands
He's the pilot and you get even more point if you pt yourself as medic or support cause you give medicine/amo.
But 183 if pretty good
OholibaH
The Disconnected
+0|6850
First round I played with my new Clan

https://img524.imageshack.us/img524/9789/pwnd6nr.th.jpg

https://img524.imageshack.us/img524/7167/pwnd24yg.th.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard