Kayato
+2|6483|Near Milan/ Italy
This make me crazy.......i'cant load any immage to logo spray.....i use a jpeg immage resized with "resize" program,i do in any pixel format but nothing.........any idea????tnx
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|6000|England

Right-o Mr. Kayato, do you have Css or another steam game with sprays in it?

Post your post to the poster of the post asap
Kayato
Glados rulez!!!

.......mmmhh.......no!.....i have Half-Life...the first......with defolut logo spray.....but i think this is not important
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|6000|England

It is important.  If you have the spray imported into another game, you can copy and paste it from that games folder to the TF2 folder, which was how I had to do it
Kayato
ok....but i want a new one......maybe i use a bad resize program.......anyone know a good one?
jord
+2,382|6704|The North, beyond the wall.

Kayato wrote:

ok....but i want a new one......maybe i use a bad resize program.......anyone know a good one?
Adobe photoshop.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6653|UK

SamTheMan:D wrote:

It is important.  If you have the spray imported into another game, you can copy and paste it from that games folder to the TF2 folder, which was how I had to do it
Interesting.

TF2 keeps telling me that my "image file is corrupt" when I try to import it. The same image is also being used in CS:S. So I'll have to do it manually or use a different image file.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6835|NÃ¥rvei

liquidat0r wrote:

SamTheMan:D wrote:

Interesting.

TF2 keeps telling me that my "image file is corrupt" when I try to import it. The same image is also being used in CS:S. So I'll have to do it manually or use a different image file.
Copy the CSS file and replace the file in TF2 ... easy as that ...

If you want another spray image than you have in CSS you just change it after the said procedure ...

Last edited by Varegg (2008-01-10 12:07:23)

Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Kayato
Ok.......almost done it!!!!now i have resize a immage wich can put in.......but new problem,new error text......now i try to translate because i have a italian text.

more or less is.......Imposible write the files,the user havent the authorisetion

now i have that file on my Hdd with my pc with my valve account......what they say?????????

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard