xXDomination
iDF!
+26|6400|California
This video contains two prolonged engagements while flying the F35 against a very good J10 pilot.

(Insert embed here whenever I do it right)

http://files.filefront.com/thestalemate … einfo.html

Download size: 140mb

The first clip is a little old and I just kind of used it as filler. The two dogfights after that both took place in the same round and were two of the better, if not best uninterupted public dogfights I've had. While nothing too spectacular, I thought I'd post it here anyways since most F35 vids fail to show prolonged engagements against competant J10 pilots. If you couldn't tell, I put this together in about 10 minutes with random music just for the sake of sharing it on a different forum. Enjoy.

Last edited by xXDomination (2008-01-09 01:25:58)

*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6630|The Netherlands
why he didnt kill the j -10 ?   if i had a normal program to film ingame i would post a movie how to shoot down a j-10 with the f35-b
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6650|Norway
I don't think that guy in the j10 was "very good". He was just spinning in circles being annoying
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada
Having flown against both Domination and the guy that was in the J-10 (Keamont)..  I can tell you that both of them are extremly skilled Pilots...

Domination flys almost nothing buy the F-35B, and I can only think of once when I've been able to shoot him down, and I swear the fucker comes out of no where..

I love flying the F-35B when Domination is on my team, because I know hes one of the few that can take care of the J-10s while I rape the Island to shit.. And to think of it, I have a video of just that, I got my expert Aviator raping the shit out of the Island while Dom was taking care of the jets, I just so happened to record it.. haha

http://www.stage6.com/user/ltvictim/vid … rt-Aviator

And hey, what do you know, Keamont was flying the F-18 too... China didn't stand a chance.. lmao.

The Results...

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n82/LTvictim/jetround.jpg

Last edited by LT.Victim (2008-01-09 02:24:24)

assau1t
+12|6704|sector a-35
Victim, what was that last song in ur video? Good rape btw
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6192|Roma
Makes me want to get a decent joystick....
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6652|The Netherlands
nice stalemate , i want to fly like that lol
SteikeTa
+153|6749|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Just use your mouse and keyboard.
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6358
nice dogfight, nice music and flying, F35 pilots FTW, J10 whores are pooceez
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada

assau1t wrote:

Victim, what was that last song in ur video? Good rape btw
Pendulum - Hold your colour
MysteryJake
+12|6209|California

LT.Victim wrote:

Having flown against both Domination and the guy that was in the J-10 (Keamont)..  I can tell you that both of them are extremly skilled Pilots...

Domination flys almost nothing buy the F-35B, and I can only think of once when I've been able to shoot him down, and I swear the fucker comes out of no where..

I love flying the F-35B when Domination is on my team, because I know hes one of the few that can take care of the J-10s while I rape the Island to shit.. And to think of it, I have a video of just that, I got my expert Aviator raping the shit out of the Island while Dom was taking care of the jets, I just so happened to record it.. haha

http://www.stage6.com/user/ltvictim/vid … rt-Aviator

And hey, what do you know, Keamont was flying the F-18 too... China didn't stand a chance.. lmao.

The Results...

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n82/ … tround.jpg
Keamont is decent but I have managed to TV his jet a few times on Axxium, can't say the same for Domination.

Oh and I've shot Victim's jet with a tank once too =p. (Thought I'd add that for shits and giggles.)
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6546|Flower Mound, TX
To be honest with you I didn't really like it. I mean I would have liked kills more than staying alive for 9 minutes (or however long the movie was). I ended up just skipping to the end to find out who got killed by who.
hacefrio
+4|6245
This just proves that f35s are superior to the j10.  Not only can you see their usefulness in dog fights but it is already known that they are a far better bombing platform.

great post
assau1t
+12|6704|sector a-35

LT.Victim wrote:

Pendulum - Hold your colour
Thx! Back on topic: i don't think j10's pilot was that skilled or maybe he was tired/drunk/his desk's leg broke off and he had to to hold it with his hand, i dunno. j10 will always outruns f-35 in a dogfight like that. Just my opinion.

Last edited by assau1t (2008-01-09 18:46:46)

hacefrio
+4|6245
Anyone care to look at Keamont's stats? hes good.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6650|Norway
no

assau1t wrote:

i don't think j10's pilot was that skilled or maybe he was tired/drunk/his desk's leg broke off and he had to to hold it with his hand, i dunno. j10 will always outruns f-35 in a dogfight like that. Just my opinion.
yes, thats my opinion too
xXDomination
iDF!
+26|6400|California

Fredrik wrote:

I don't think that guy in the j10 was "very good". He was just spinning in circles being annoying
That's typically what happens in dogfights. You fly circles around until you gain an advantage and attempt to kill your opponent. What should he have done? If you notice, I cut his turns off and constantly fly at/into him which keeps him from being able to get a good look at me while he's doing the same thing to me. This continues until someone makes a mistake, which eventually, everyone does. Just take my word for it, he's good, he just got outflown is all =P

PrivateVendetta wrote:

You don't need a joystick, just practice with your preferred method. Keamont in the video flies KB/M as does Fredrik and Steiketa who both have made awesome F35 vids. Hell, the majority of the better pilots I've flown against use it.

shadowcell_01 wrote:

To be honest with you I didn't really like it. I mean I would have liked kills more than staying alive for 9 minutes (or however long the movie was). I ended up just skipping to the end to find out who got killed by who.
Yeah, it wasn't meant to be a frag movie in any way. Perhaps in the future if I can get some decent editing software to work with, I'll make another one with a little bit of everything.

assau1t wrote:

j10 will always outruns f-35 in a dogfight like that.
I have yet to come across a J10 pilot that I can't do the same thing to if not interferred with by AA or the other J10. However, when surprised/locked on at medium/long range with little disposition in flight paths, it is nearly impossible to flip the engagement to your favor unless your opponent makes a mistake(eg. falling for a feint).

Thanks for watching and for the comments. I expected more bad comments due to the obvious lack of effort put into this. I've been wanting to make a F35/Dogfight video for a few months now, however I had issues with Sony Vegas not working so I pretty much scrapped it. My interest was found again a week or so ago when someone asked why I hadn't made one yet, so I slapped this together as a sample I guess you could say. I already have a few ideas for what I want to do, just need the means to do it, a decent, working editing software =P
R.Vactzi
+3|6141
Good cat & mouse vid.

A bit long all in all, but  a good change from the usual clip to clip, frag to frag vids.

Nice flying. The cat seemed to have the worms though.

Last edited by R.Vactzi (2008-01-10 05:05:06)

ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6201
sorry m8, but either i laugh lmao way or Rofl. 1. your opponent wasnt good, and trust me when i say that 2 . your scizzors are working but, when are you gona take advantage off it 3. wake is so out now a days xD

and then i just noticed something, why do slow down?! thats the worse thing you can do!

Last edited by ZeqTr (2008-01-10 08:28:35)

Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6371|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
I always got the impression from flying J-10s on Wake that basically an F35B stood no chance. I started watching this vid the other day but the streaming was so slow due to my net I left it. Came bk to finish it off today, still just as slow but I waited, I enjoy dogfights and I thought this one looked good.

My mates comment was 'its boring, takes ages for anyone to die'. Thats what attracted me to the video. Its a proper dogfight, I can't really comment on the skill levels here, I'm not a pilot, but I felt that whist Domination died, he was the better flyer I really thought it would be you., Domination, that killed him, but then, the J-10 doesn't really need that much skill to lock and the F35B's hitboxes take care of the rest.

Nice video to show the strengths of the F35B and, in the right hands, how it can be flown to the limit. 8/10 from me.

Edit: if your having problems with your software then I might be able to help..what version are you running?

Last edited by nighthawk843 (2008-01-10 08:35:43)

SteikeTa
+153|6749|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

ZeqTr wrote:

sorry m8, but either i laugh lmao way or Rofl. 1. your opponent wasnt good, and trust me when i say that 2 . your scizzors are working but, when are you gona take advantage off it 3. wake is so out now a days xD

and then i just noticed something, why do slow down?! thats the worse thing you can do!
Zeq... you don't know what you are talking about!
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6650|Norway

xXDomination wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

That's typically what happens in dogfights. You fly circles around until you gain an advantage and attempt to kill your opponent. What should he have done? If you notice, I cut his turns off and constantly fly at/into him which keeps him from being able to get a good look at me while he's doing the same thing to me. This continues until someone makes a mistake, which eventually, everyone does. Just take my word for it, he's good, he just got outflown is all =P
I'm quite familiar with the concept, but thanks for explaining anyway.

But: this don't apply with j10s vs F35b's. It doesnt matter what you do in your F35b, if you where following me like that with a F35b i would be on your tail in two seconds. The only thing left for you to do then is try an avoid lock/missiles and run off, and then try to catch me off guard later. I dont mean any offense by this or want to brag about my skills, i'm just stating the very clear fact that the pilot you where fighting < competent.
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6201

SteikeTa wrote:

ZeqTr wrote:

Zeq... you don't know what you are talking about!
okey, when will our next dogfight be? and  i do know what im talking about,  because i actually fly much..
R.Vactzi
+3|6141
Dont worry about the norwegians, they arent big on commending or tapping anyones back,
execpt each others.
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6201
i do except him. and xDomin sure is pilot over an average public pilot, theres no doubt about that. but when i comes to dogfighting and 1 on 1 public or Dogfight matches, he better take the mistakes to advantage.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard