miley
Banned
+9|6123
Just a quick retort to your definition of racism, its not the white race is superior crap the true definition is one race hating another because of geographical circumstances  and differences.I dont think anyone with half a brain thinks that only white people can be racist.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA

miley wrote:

lowing wrote:

miley wrote:

QFT ............  everything you said.

You sir have my admiration for presenting genuine intelligent arguments in the face of such collosal ignorance. Most users on this site sadly cannot see further than the end of their noses or indeed their tv sets.
Great, then I will ask YOU since Marinejuana refuses to answer...............Just how much do I OWE you for me being white and a YOU being black??...........and I am a racist, huh!!!
1. Why would you asssume i'm black? (which i'm not btw)

2. I do believe that your problem (if i can call it that) is you see the world and society in general in far too simplistic terms,everything is black or white(no pun intended), right or wrong or good and bad. This has been pointed out to you on numerous occasions and if it kept happening to me I might just stop and think ............. you know what maybe they're right.

3.  as far as reparations go I believe its just something thats open for discussion on both sides, and not something that can be demanded or refused depending on which side of the fence you sit. As has been pointed out it will never happen while a rich white minority control most of the planets wealth and resources. Money in large sums is very rarely given away without an ulterior motive.

4.How much do you owe me for being black/white blah blah? you yourself ...... nothing, you're really not that important. Whats important though is your willingness to only want your perspective pushed on people, you cannot debate a subject and gain some degree of enlightenment if all your after is for someone to say your're right i'm wrong.
1. I did ask you the question, but I was asking you to answer for the black community not for your self. I have no idea what race you are.

2. I do realize that, but using terms like " YOUR GENERALIZING" or "EVERYTHING ISN'T BLACK AND WHITE" or "YOUR JUST A RACIST"  again is too convenient an escape route out of an argument. If you take what I actually say, it becomes very hard to refute without using these terms.
I have never said 1 ill word toward a middle class community of any race, who go to work, and contribute to a society. I "triple dog dare you" to find such a quote. Do I loath "gangstas" you bet your ass I do, but  it is thought because they are black and I am white." RACIST"!! Far easier to call me that then for you to ACTUALLY try and defend the actions, appearance, behavior, and criminal tendencies of "gangstas", isn't it?

DO I hate "white trash"? You bet I do, but I won't even asked why because the answer is clear. So tell me who has the more racial attitude me or other members of this thread that speak out against me? The double standard on race is YOURS. I clearly measure everyone by the same yardstick.

I will judge you on your appearance, your attitude, your work ethic, the way you treat others, your criminal record or lack of one, your hair cut, your car, the cleanliness of your house, your politics, the behavior of your kids, even your breath, I will even admit having my opinions be swayed on your religion..............but I never ever judged on race. You can dig all you want, and you will never be able to quote a racial comment. I judge socially, now, if you wanna go toe to toe on the right or wrong of that, then you will have a real argument against my opinions and attitude, and at least your accusations will be accurate and justifiable.

3. Tell ya what, even though I have never been rich or a slave owner, I will cut a check to any black slave that worked on the southern plantations 200 years ago, these people deserve retribution. Just form a line in front of me. Anyone who was not a slave during this time period need not apply for retribution. OK who's first? Problem is, you have me pegged as a racist as to why I do want to pay retribution, instead of listening to any arguments against it. This is because there are no real arguments or excuses to justify paying it, so the only thing to do is turn me into a racist and that can be why black people can't get paid. WHITEY IS A RACIST AND KEEPS US DOWN. Enough said. Well that is way too convenient.

4. Yes of course, the debate problem is MY REFUSAL to accept being called a racist, by those that can not come up with any other tangible argument other than that, or of course, "YOUR GENERALIZING" or the catch all, EVERYTHING ISN'T BLACK OR WHITE". The fact is, I can see other perspectives, just as soon as one is presented that debates what I say and not simply dismissing it as racial.

Last edited by lowing (2008-01-12 05:27:13)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA

miley wrote:

Just a quick retort to your definition of racism, its not the white race is superior crap the true definition is one race hating another because of geographical circumstances  and differences.I dont think anyone with half a brain thinks that only white people can be racist.
I was speaking specifically about how I am viewed. Put it in context.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Nothing really just respect.
Better go back and re-read Marinejuana's posts Serge. Black people are owed something according to him and I think it is more tangible than mere respect. Funny though, when I ask how much I owe to compensate for all of their pain and suffering for their great great great great grandparents being slaves, no one wants to give me a dollar amount.

It is easy for you all to call me a racist because it is an easy solution for YOUR problems, pawn off your problems on me and my "racism". Convenient for you, except I have never made a racist statement. I have admitted to my social prejudices but some how you interpret that as being racist. This is YOUR ignorance, and your problem. Unless of course you can show me where "LAZY", "IRRESPONSIBLE" and "DISRESPECTFUL" denotes a race. Unless you can do that, then you are talking out of your asses, because these are all the attribute I loath. You make it too convenient for yourselves to simply call me a racist and pat yourselves on your backs as victors, when you should be honest to yourselves about what I have ACTUALLY POSTED, and try to debunk it.

ESPECIALLY you Serge, you have read enough of my posts in various threads to know that I am not inconsistent about my beliefs. I have never ever made any comments stating that the white race is superior to any other (  the definition of racism ). My opinions are based on social issues NOT racial issues. Serge you know this.
I didn't call you a racist dude.  I said that some of your comments may seem a bit racist, but I know this is not your intention.  You should talk in a more moderate way, that's all buddy.
In all fairness to me Serge, which comments do I establish my race as superior to all others? or any race superior for that matter? Show me how I even implied it.

Last edited by lowing (2008-01-12 09:30:20)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA
Well, there ya go, a few hours later, 50 or so "views", and none of the "usual suspects" want to argue, when their catch all prases and accusations have been challenged and essentually removed. This of course will be disquised as, and replaced by, me being too hard headed, hopeless, stubborn, ignorant,  not listening etc.........

Last edited by lowing (2008-01-12 09:30:54)

jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

jord wrote:

I wouldn't throw around racist like it's going out of fashion. It's probably racial favouritism. Which lets face it, most of us have on occasion.

I don't find Black women attractive, does this make me a racist...?
but you know you would bang an attractive woman. if she happens to be black, it wont matter.
If he says no, he lies.  I work with a black girl that I find absolutely beautiful.  If I wasn't in a relationship, I wouldn't hesitate...
Uh. I already said I might, I'm not lying Mr Expert on what everyone wants.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA
Oh well, I have waited all day for one of you to come in here and continue to call me a racist AND proving it with something I have posted.

I guess when you can't back up your accusations and are called on it, all the fun is gone along with your argument. It is kinda tough to support social issues with a race card when that card has been striped from you and you are forced defend actions, behavior and irresponsibility, instead of race.

Ok well, time to close the thread?
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6511|Gold Coast

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

do asians next
Thats what she said.

Seriously, it is wierd, but it is what it is.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
13/f/taiwan
+940|5698
hey strykker you forgot to do white people
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
i dont even like darkies
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5237|Cleveland, Ohio
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/51907/ralpheasteregg.gif
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6713|Purplicious Wisconsin

13/f/taiwan wrote:

He didn't do yellow people either, so shut up.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
11 Bravo
Banned

War Man wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

He didn't do yellow people either, so shut up.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5698

11 Bravo wrote:

I agree with War Man
11 Bravo
Banned

13/f/taiwan wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

I agree with War Man
i do

shut up
13/f/taiwan
+940|5698
haha
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

I love how Mexicans and Hispanics are interchangeable to the OP. I'm going to start doing that myself.

From now on all white people will be referred to as Scots.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

Macbeth wrote:

I love how Mexicans and Hispanics are interchangeable to the OP. I'm going to start doing that myself.

From now on all white people will be referred to as Scots.
Ok, Dominican.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

Puerto Rican! Dominicans are strange.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

Macbeth wrote:

Puerto Rican! Dominicans are strange.
Dominican.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

Typical Scottish racism.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom

Macbeth wrote:

Typical Scottish racism.
Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard