I'll take two
+132|6804|Perth, Western Australia
So far I have:

L85
M95
G36c
G3
PKM

I recently purchased SF, and apparently am now in line for three unlocks. For the first I have opted to go for the G36E, as I have heard that it is a better medic weapon than the L85 for close range encounters. I am still undecided as to what to go for for the other two. At the moment I want the mp7, which would involve unlocking the jackhammer first. The logic behind this is that I am actually happy with all of the unlocks I have for the other classes, but I dont have any for engineer.

However, I have been hearing some not so good things about the mp7, so can you kind fellows please post your thoughts on it, and if you dont think it is a good idea then what unlocks I should opt for, and if so please point out the advantages of each one.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6776|06-01
get the jackhammer.... not so sure about the mp7 though.
i would go for the f2000 for the flashbangs to use in bf2 vanilla.
PinkSugarHeartAttack
Sailor Mini Moon
+0|6746
I suggest the MG36 if you like playing support, I love this gun. Very awesome in my opinion. The F2000 is pretty good, single shot accuracy is good decent power behind it, and you get the flashbangs. I can't say as to the MP7 because I haven't unlocked the Jackhammer or really played with it much. The SCAR-L  I think is kind of a waste, it lacks power and accuracy and all you gain is a red dot scope. I suggest playing a round of SF as the SAS and trying the weapons before you really commit.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6793|Golden, CO
I would totally get the giant purple dildo man, talk about humiliating people...
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6804|Perth, Western Australia

deject wrote:

I would totally get the giant purple dildo man, talk about humiliating people...
I dont get it....
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6780

It's hard to understand retards like that.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6793|Golden, CO
that didn't get the reaction I hoped for...

tp seriously answer the question though, I'd say that I'd definetly get the jackhammer either way.  Being able to fire 7 shots very fast can save your life, especially if your first shots are as bad as mine.  However, the MP-7 is not really that great.  It's an upgraded SMG with 10 less rounds.  I highly suggest getting either the F2000 or the DAO-12 instead of getting the MP-7.  Both of those will be more fun to use than the MP-7, especially the DAO-12.
adv3rsary
+28|6734
L85A (whatever first medic gun is) so you can get to G36E (if u have SF)

Last edited by adv3rsary (2006-01-17 11:26:31)

deject
Got His War On
+37|6793|Golden, CO

adv3rsary wrote:

G3 so you can get to G36E (if u have SF)
I think you mean the F2000, and if had read his post, he already has the G3.  Also, he said he was going to get the G36E first, and he wanted to know what to do with the other 2 unlocks he had.
Erkut.hv
+124|6754|California
Do whatever you can to get them med's SF unlock. Ilove that weapon. And the MG36 for support. Also, the engineers new weapon, very nice, can very lot's of bullets quick, and is pretty accurate.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6780|Internet!
G36E, DAO-12 and F2000.

My suggestions.

Edit: I should probably explain why...

G36E: Well, honestly... I hate this gun. Absolutely hate it. Sucks in close range fighting due to the lack of a automatic setting, and I don't consider it much better at range than the L85A1. But you said you wanted it, so I might as well suggest it to you.

DAO-12: Every player should get the DAO-12, so much better than those wimpy SMGs. Makes playing AT fun!

F2000: Flashbangs, Noob-Tube, Scope, good stopping power... what more could you ask for?

Last edited by Kanil (2005-12-30 10:25:19)

BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6749|Rochester, NY
The retard is not a retard. Wow. Get the F2000, G36E and MG36C

Last edited by BlackLegion42 (2005-12-30 10:23:39)

[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6724|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
I personally am waiting and holding back from the F2000, I have learned it is really no better than the AK-101 or AK-47, and personally I have learned the ways of the M-16, so IMO I would hold back on the F2000 if the other guns suit you fine as it is.

Wait for the new patch and unlock the new sniper rifle. That is what I am waiting for..
sp00k70
+0|6716
def the G-36E great medic weapon
consider the jackhammer or f2000 depending on if you like the class...

i dont really care for the MP7 as it is also a low accuracy weapon. I like the jackhammer b/c they cause such quick violent deaths when properly using stealthy tactics...  would stay with it. Plus I like playing an engie and its a def upgrade from the single shot shotgun.

i go for the assault F2000 (it may be listed as flashbang). I like the flashbang, especially on Sharqi when a helo is hovering at the big tower flag on the 2nd floor This weapon also has a n00bt00b... perfect for picking off infanty invading the big tower at the 2nd floor... lolz and you have the benefit of body armor.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6711
This is my opinion:
Get the DAO-12, Jackhammer, and MP7
OR
Jackhammer, MP7, G36E
OR
FN2000, Jackhammer, MP7

I unlocked the SCAR-L, FN2000, and G36E
The SCAR-L is a piece of crap.
The FN2000 is an overall pretty decent weapon + u get flashies!
The G36E is good at medium range (2 bursts or 1 burst and 1 single will bring a baddie down.)
The MP7 is really fun. In CQC or medium range u can kill an enemy in like half a second.
The Jackhammer is also good in CQC. If you unload in CQC the most people you will kill is probaly 2. (In one magazine)
The DAO12 is a godly weapon in CQC, but I only use mine ocassionaly (I'm fond of the SMGs.)

Happy pickings! BTW Test them out in SF!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard