coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6707|England. Stoke
How do i report stat padders caught 3 guys knife reviving each other got some screens, so how do I report them???
Hyper
Banned
+154|6748
call beengs wife and tell her
o yah and dnt ferget to mention the url of her pic...o0
TC><Injecter
+4|6826|Berlin, Germany
Beeng = statpadder?! OMG
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6707|England. Stoke
What, Who??
Are u taking the mick?
I'm being serious really wanna do something about these cheating German bastards
Hyper
Banned
+154|6748
sorry
forum joke i guess
if ya search the forums there are a few posts about how to report statpadders
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6762|mansfield
german bastards? thats a bit racist isnt it??
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6760
Sorry to inform you nobody cares about stat padders the way you want it, including EA.
You can report it, but nothing is going to happen.
Check known stat padders accounts and they are active yet.
EA is doing something to minimize this, but, if you want to be a stat padder, you can be.
being or not a stat padder it is just a personal decision.
Nemesis-SBS-
+9|6836|6,000 ft & falling......weeeee

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

german bastards? thats a bit racist isnt it??
racist yes...fookin hilarious though...and dont say u didnt laugh!!!!!
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6707|England. Stoke
Hardly rascist calling someone their naitionality followed by the word bastard, i was simply stating that they were German and bastards, not that all Germans are bastards.  Although... hang on a min most of them are!  I dread to thing what the outcome would have been if the Germans stat padded during the War...  hang on a min they still would have lost. LOL
By the way the names of the afforementioned bastards are:
*eAIM* chrystaljoe
*eAIM* IHR~HIRN(GER)   
OberstKern

The first guy was knifing his clan member (IHR~HIRN(GER) is chrystaljoes number 1 victim with 62 deaths)  and the other guy was reviving got screens of the kill list at the top of the screen full of them doing it, but not entirely sure how to post them...

And one final thing if any of those bastards see this post, be warned if i seem them again im gonna kick their faggot nazi arses!!!

Last edited by coke (2005-12-29 19:39:28)

Steven Wenham
+0|6702
Maybe, but it wasn't hilarious either
SeNNetarium
+1|6756|Netherlands / Germany

coke wrote:

And one final thing if any of those bastards see this post, be warned if i seem them again im gonna kick their faggot nazi arses!!!
seems like somebody lost his brain. 0_o. do you know what you are saying about nazis?
hope you brain will recover soon
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6717|The Netherlands

coke wrote:

Hardly rascist calling someone their naitionality followed by the word bastard, i was simply stating that they were German and bastards, not that all Germans are bastards.  Although... hang on a min most of them are!  I dread to thing what the outcome would have been if the Germans stat padded during the War...  hang on a min they still would have lost. LOL
By the way the names of the afforementioned bastards are:
*eAIM* chrystaljoe
*eAIM* IHR~HIRN(GER)   
OberstKern

The first guy was knifing his clan member (IHR~HIRN(GER) is chrystaljoes number 1 victim with 62 deaths)  and the other guy was reviving got screens of the kill list at the top of the screen full of them doing it, but not entirely sure how to post them...
Go to this site http://www.imageshack.us/ to upload your screenies, then go to this site http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/ and regester on the forum, after regestering go to their name and shame forum http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/forums/ … php?t=2339

Last edited by General-Echo (2005-12-30 12:45:56)

Nemesis-SBS-
+9|6836|6,000 ft & falling......weeeee

Steven Wenham wrote:

Maybe, but it wasn't hilarious either
have 10 cans of stella then read it again!
s()mt!ngWong
+1|6691
I dont know how people can find stat padding fun i mean whats the fun you get out of it? Your only cheating yourself because what would one say after gettin owned by a lower ranked enemy soldier with less badges, ribbons, and medals?, its quite embarassing. I look at it as you learn and gain knowledge as you go for that certain kit using and understanding all of its limitations for badges,ribbons and exspecially pwn'n . A guy who's heart and soul is into mountain climbin would rather have the thrill of climbin up the mountain then takin a chopper to the top. Trust me theres no other feeling like the feeling you get wen you overcomed an oppsticle thats virtually impossible to others to get like climbin to the top of the mountain or gettin the knife and explosive expert badge .
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6707|England. Stoke

SeNNetarium wrote:

seems like somebody lost his brain. 0_o. do you know what you are saying about nazis?
No what am I saying about Nazis, apart from that I gonna kick their arses??
[M]Chicken
+1|6682|Texas
http://files.filefront.com/Moviewmv/;46 … einfo.html

So you cant report these tards? Well hell, its ridiculous. Banned on Moders thats for damn sure.
Rakasan
+7|6834|California, USA
see post #12 by general-echo
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

Call the FBI, ATF, and Secret Service.
Drunkaholic
+4|6722

coke wrote:

That's somewhat ironic, seeing as Hitler sent homosexuals to death camps.
[M]Chicken
+1|6682|Texas
This will get something started, apologize in advance. I saw a documentary recently that said Hitler may have been a pole smoker? Ava was his cover. It was on The History Channel, went into that and his addiction to meth, which has been proven btw by his Doctor's notes.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6761

Drunkaholic wrote:

coke wrote:

That's somewhat ironic, seeing as Hitler sent homosexuals to death camps.
is it me, or did i see this post a month ago?
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6707|England. Stoke
Yep nice to see people still interested in my anti cheating/german/nazi rant...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard