+75|6327
haha I never said i was the best

here I hope this makes you happy "IM NOT THE BEST, not even close to the best"
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5932|Sheffield

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

here I hope this makes you happy "IM NOT THE BEST, not even close to the best i know this because i have shit stats im so sh*te omgs i suck"
And you never will be. Go back to playing tetro so you can get to that 9th level, and by the way just to let you know i dont have a j10 freefalling video so their your wrong you dumm f**k all my vids on youtube are the bsb squad wars the jet stunts that involves 1 skydive that involves me jumping out of an f35 into a chopper, and to be honest if i were still playing in chopper every day like i used to i would wipe the f**king floor with your dead corpse after i finished with you.

Last edited by mooneyno1 (2008-01-10 10:34:00)

[AH1z]PJ
+75|6327
uve spent 70 hours in the chopper and Ive spent over 600, please walk away before I start stalking you and post screens of you being owned

plus ur one of those people who look at stats, I can make a new account and have a chopper ratio of 200+ any day but I just dont give a fuck about stats

plus your chopper video shows no skill at all, who puts clips of them selves shooting cars with TVs into their videos :\

ok one or two shots maybe if its a hard shot or something

Ive played with people who invented soloing and learned from some of the best out there, please don't waste my time

Last edited by [AH1z]PJ (2008-01-10 12:53:04)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

Stop flaming. Now. Nighthawk posted in a very mature manner and showed off his hard work in a video. Why do you have to interrupt such a thread to have your baby discussions and moaning?
Get out of the thread.
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6327

Zimmer wrote:

Stop flaming. Now. Nighthawk posted in a very mature manner and showed off his hard work in a video. Why do you have to interrupt such a thread to have your baby discussions and moaning?
Get out of the thread.
i think me and nighthawk cleared it out but this guy is still talking shit
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6340|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Time to take it easy guys, I've already spoken to mooney about this whole thing, its got a bit outta hand, I'm always willing to forgive and forget and I think you've apologised about your comment earlier. I agree there were mistakes and I'm the first to admit I'm not a great pilot. Dogfighting was never my strong suit.

I watched it again, as I am very aware that the criticism you made did mave merit and decided that immediately the movie got to the J10 footage it started to slow down, and whilst the footage was sound, it may have bored some people who felt that it lacked that zest from the Tampa map and F35 on Wake. For my next movie I've worked out a number of tracks which I will work to in terms of matching up the footage, so in effect I am working backwards compared to this original project. I feel it will tie in alot better that way and be a more flowing movie. Again, thankyou for the comments and karma, I really appreciate the effort some of you put into trying to watch all of it and then posting nicely!

Cheers.
IHateHitboxes!
+1|5919
I would've given you +1 if you used the quote from Gen. Granger (CnC Generals)

"Watch the skies general. We're gonna put on an airshow"
tor11
Grunt
+18|6730|Os , Norway

nighthawk843 wrote:

Hi,

I've been on this media forum giving my views on other peoples movies for quiet a while now and at last I can give you a movie back in return.

This is not 'leet' or anything of the sort. This footage was some of the first I recorded on the new PC I'm on now and I decided to test out Vegas by producing this movie as a way of learning the ropes. What I intend to do now is take the feedback I get from this and work on my sniper video, which is what I really want to get right. Basically this is a 'dry run'.

The video itself;

http://files.filefront.com/JetMovieVega … einfo.html

Stage 6 HQ Stream;

http://www.stage6.com/user/LordofWar843 … -the-Skies

It's streamed so you don't have to download if you don't want to.

The movie covers 3 maps: Highway Tampa, Wake Island and Dalian Plant. I decided to use Tampa as I have yet to see a jet video on it. I'm using the F18, F35B and the J10. This is more about precision bombing and machine gun runs than jet killing (althought there are a couple in there). The footage is also limited as it was only 4 rounds, with nothing particularly special in there.

As I said, I'm happy with the negative feedback that is likely as it is my first movie. Please just take that into account and give good reason for criticism.

I hope you enjoy the movie and thanks for your time.
Nice vid man! What was the name of the song and group you used in the video?
Collateralis
Beep bep.

IHateHitboxes! wrote:

Good game ;-). Used to play ZH before I got BF2. Nice thinking too I like that.

tor11 wrote:

The songs where as follows;

Unafraid - Paul Oakenfold

Ready, Steady, Go - Paul Oakenfold

She Sells Sanctuary - The Cult

Last edited by nighthawk843 (2008-01-15 06:22:03)

tor11
Grunt
+18|6730|Os , Norway

nighthawk843 wrote:

IHateHitboxes! wrote:

Good game ;-). Used to play ZH before I got BF2. Nice thinking too I like that.

tor11 wrote:

The songs where as follows;

Unafraid - Paul Oakenfold

Ready, Steady, Go - Paul Oakenfold

She Sells Sanctuary - The Cult
Thanks man!
IHateHitboxes!
+1|5919

mooneyno1 wrote:

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

here I hope this makes you happy "IM NOT THE BEST, not even close to the best i know this because i have shit stats im so sh*te omgs i suck"
And you never will be. Go back to playing tetro so you can get to that 9th level, and by the way just to let you know i dont have a j10 freefalling video so their your wrong you dumm f**k all my vids on youtube are the bsb squad wars the jet stunts that involves 1 skydive that involves me jumping out of an f35 into a chopper, and to be honest if i were still playing in chopper every day like i used to i would wipe the f**king floor with your dead corpse after i finished with you.
Someone needs to challenge PJ to a duel.
Collateralis
Beep bep.

IHateHitboxes! wrote:

mooneyno1 wrote:

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

Someone needs to challenge PJ to a duel.
Mooney was actually pretty good. Gave me a run for my money when I was soloing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard