Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6551|Washington
I been banned from 4 of the only server I play in for no reason.
2 of them say I was team killing for reason of banning when I tried to join and they are FF Off servers.
The others I wasn't even banned from while in game, I noticed I was banned when trying to join?

Only one of the servers I was banned from when I was playing, says for team killing but i was just in USMC spawn with 7 other people when on Mec and there where others flags to go to anyway.

Any idea on what the hell happen? Even my stats say I only been banned once, and I never do anything that would get me a ban. I just play, I don't even chat and cause drama... I just play the dam game. And I can't even find there website to even ask why the hell I was banned...

4 server at the same time dont make sense to me...
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6529|Adelaide, South Australia

Spider1980 wrote:

What Happen?
Someone set us up the bomb.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6391|the land of bourbon
do you wear the [bf2s] tag?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6296|eng

steelie34 wrote:

Yeah. Good point.

I catch so much shit from that.
#rekt
Casartelli
No skills, just luck
+14|6159|The Netherlands
So do I... but I still carry it.

No one like us but we don't care!!
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6462|Cambridge, UK

Thought it could have been a PB ban - but the list on www.pbbans.com says no (as long as its your Spider1980 your talking about)
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6551|Washington
I don't wear any tags. Only tags I ever used was *=V=* (Vagrant) a long ass time ago.

Now I can't even play at the only 4 server that have over 50 players with FF OFF. There's only a couple left that are popular...

Even my wife is banned from one of them??? this doesn't make sense.

Last edited by Spider1980 (2008-01-04 08:05:02)

Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6551|Washington

KylieTastic wrote:

Thought it could have been a PB ban - but the list on www.pbbans.com says no (as long as its your Spider1980 your talking about)
Yup, I never been banned from anything for PB.
IrishWind
+4|6719
Maybe it's your IP address?  I recall some people getting banned on another forum because their IP address was shared with a different trouble maker.  Or you were hacked.

Or you got drunk on new years, and don't remember that TK fest?
Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6270

IrishWind wrote:

Maybe it's your IP address?  I recall some people getting banned on another forum because their IP address was shared with a different trouble maker.  Or you were hacked.

Lol tking is all Bf2 is good for anymore hahaha I love ramming f35's with the Blackhawk.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6296|eng

Johnny_Extremer wrote:

IrishWind wrote:

Lol tking is all Bf2 is good for anymore hahaha I love ramming f35's with the Blackhawk.
That's because you're a fucking prick.
#rekt
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6701|Calgary

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

Yeah. Good point.

OMG  what is wrong with us?
BlackKoala
+215|6335

Johnny_Extremer wrote:

IrishWind wrote:

Go to Highway Tampa...
Fill the BH with 5 other idiots, and ram it into a full boat.  It's good for 11 teamkills for whoever was driving the boat.

That's the best way I've found to accomplish mass teamkilling for others.  <33 Nexar.
steelie34
pub hero!

BlackKoala wrote:

Johnny_Extremer wrote:

IrishWind wrote:

Go to Highway Tampa...
Fill the BH with 5 other idiots, and ram it into a full boat.  It's good for 11 teamkills for whoever was driving the boat.

That's the best way I've found to accomplish mass teamkilling for others.  <33 Nexar.
i never see anyone in a boat on that map.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6337

Superslim wrote:

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

Yeah. Good point.

OMG  what is wrong with us?
Yeap, I get shit for wearing the [Bf2s] tag also. Some guy asked "is that the clan that does the player stats?" I just lol'd to myself and didn't respond.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6489|Somewhere else

Alot of things could have happened really:

1. Someone with a similiar name was pulling bullshit antics on thier server, and they though "he" (you) came back and they banned you.

2. Some bullshit admin wanted the jet that you got to first fair and square, but banned you anyway.

3. Some noob admin tried to ban someone else, and got you by mistake.

4.  You accidentally TKed one person; a crybaby admin.

5. In your post you talk about being MEC in the USMC uncap.  IF they did not allow spawn raping, that's probably the one.  Some admins kick, some ban. if the 4 servers are affiliated, they might have collectively banned you. This one is my guess.

6. Something is wrong with your punkbuster/BF2 making punkbuster find "modified content".  Unlikely, but I'd thought i'd say it.

If you can remember the clan's tag, we might be able to help you find thier website.

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2008-01-04 09:19:58)

[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6231|Finland

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Spider1980 wrote:

What Happen?
You have no time to make your survive!
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6478

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Spider1980 wrote:

What Happen?
We get signal!
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6158|San Antonio, Texas
Just having the [BF2s] tag and getting mistreated is weak! Those cretins. *shakes fist* >.<

Did you try the server's site to appeal your wrongfully received bans?

Last edited by Cyrax-Sektor (2008-01-06 11:10:45)

Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6551|Washington

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Alot of things could have happened really:

1. Someone with a similiar name was pulling bullshit antics on thier server, and they though "he" (you) came back and they banned you.

2. Some bullshit admin wanted the jet that you got to first fair and square, but banned you anyway.

3. Some noob admin tried to ban someone else, and got you by mistake.

4.  You accidentally TKed one person; a crybaby admin.

5. In your post you talk about being MEC in the USMC uncap.  IF they did not allow spawn raping, that's probably the one.  Some admins kick, some ban. if the 4 servers are affiliated, they might have collectively banned you. This one is my guess.

6. Something is wrong with your punkbuster/BF2 making punkbuster find "modified content".  Unlikely, but I'd thought i'd say it.

If you can remember the clan's tag, we might be able to help you find thier website.
1. I wasn't banned when I left, I went to join and it wouldn't let me, says I'm banned? my wife is banned from one of the same server to, which doesn't make sense...
2. They are karkand servers I/O
3. Maybe, but 4 servers at the same time?
4. FF OFF servers
5. that might be it, but dam... that would be pretty hardcore pussy shit..
6. not a PB ban, most them are saying for team killing or some crap like that.. There all ff off servers and I always listen to the Admins unless it's some just server, and the admin likes to be a CAP TALKING control freak... then I just tell them to go fuck themself, then I get a ban from that.. Only done that twice though.

Only thing I would be able to do is get the server names, maybe tags to.
Would this help on finding there website? would really like to know what happen here...

I don't even know what happen, but it seems it was so bad that the never want me to play in there server ever again????

Last edited by Spider1980 (2008-01-08 06:25:39)

JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6346
go to the servers forums appeal the ban.

my brother only has played on one server for the past yr and a half. he was banned from it. he went to there site an found out a newb admin banned him for glitching. here was his proof. a picture of the rock from jalalabad and my brother getting in a tank on the other side of the map. when the head admins saw this they laughed and un banned him. i hope the other admin was lost his banning rights.
steelie34
pub hero!

Spider1980 wrote:

i don't think you'll have too much difficulty finding anymore of these to play on.  just forget about it.
prototype
+52|6321
why would you want to play in a server where the FF was turned OFF?

Those servers are for pussies
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6551|Washington

steelie34 wrote:

Spider1980 wrote:

i don't think you'll have too much difficulty finding anymore of these to play on.  just forget about it.
I would but there the servers I get good ping and there's always atleast 60 people in them.
I wasn't to worried about it before, but now being banned from this many severs, kinda puts a dent in my playing.
steelie34
pub hero!

Spider1980 wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

Spider1980 wrote:

I would but there the servers I get good ping and there's always atleast 60 people in them.
I wasn't to worried about it before, but now being banned from this many severs, kinda puts a dent in my playing.
maybe it's time to play a new map?  just a thought...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard