DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6691|United States of America
If you do or do not approve of it, there's really nothing you can do. Wag your finger at the guy who made it, but today you have to put up with a lot of crap regardless of your positions. The idiotic JFK conspiracy game, foolish alien invasion games, stupid Nazi conspiracy games; this is without all the movies as well.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6562

Stingray24 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Apparently the French are still evolving in their gaming.  The rest of the world has Crysis, COD4, TF2, Assassin's Creed, etc and they have this crap.
Ubisoft is french...and are the people behind Assassins Creed.
Ok, cross one off the list.
Why would you boycott the French? That's a bit petty isn't it. It's a bit like an acquaintance of mine who boycotts US products, which quite frankly I find a bit retarded.

The US and the French are like two peas in a pod - they both seem to hate each other for exactly the same reasons: they do whatever the fuck they like.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-01-03 10:01:51)

Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6452|The Land of Scott Walker
I simply pointed out we had to cross one off the list.  They have mostly crap and Ubi.
Enzzenmachine
+20|6352

m3thod wrote:

Enzzenmachine wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Ubisoft is french...and are the people behind Assassins Creed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubisoft

just for you.. lol
Ubisoft Entertainment (formerly Ubi Soft) is a French computer and video game publisher and developer.

The above was the first sentence taken from your source.

edit

You're French too...were you referring to stingray or me....
stingray

also my bf2 profil says I'm french but I don't even live in France anymore... it's just... I lived in France back when I bought bf2
NantanCochise
+55|5985|Portugal/United States

phil-12-12 wrote:

MetaL* wrote:

FredFLQ wrote:

If the planes had hit the Eiffel tower, you'd be the ones making this kind of games.
Negative Frenchie Canadian.
Dumb ass Californian.
Shut up, youre from Manitoba, shhhhhhh...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard