CameronPoe
+2,925|6553

Superslim wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Air France. Not for any genuinely good reason - just because they gave me an 'emergency exit' seat on my flight from Amsterdam to Beijing. The 'emergency exit' seat happened to be the one at the very back of the aircraft with less leg room that normal and was incapable of being reclined. Thanks for the fucking jet lag.
Crap, you can't pick your seat at check in?
You can, and I thought I was pulling a fly one by getting the extra-spacious emergency exit halfway up the plane. Boy was I wrong.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

CameronPoe wrote:

Air France.  just because they gave me an 'emergency exit' seat on my flight from Amsterdam to Beijing.
Actually you gave yourself that seat.  Your lack of airplane knowledge is not thier fault.
Crash727
+12|6640|NH, USA

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

http://www.acig.org/artman/uploads/c-130j-3.jpg
no in flight movie and the guy's shoulder next to me wasnt soft at all.
Awww, come on, that's "No Frills Airlines".  You've obviously never engaged in a pillow fight on an overloaded C-141 at 25,000ft.  Besides, what other airline allows passengers to have M-4's (w/ M-203's), M-240's, & M-249's as carry-on luggage?
KtotheIMMY
+513|6761

usmarine2005 wrote:

KtotheIMMY wrote:

Southwest
Yet they are one of the best airlines in the world.
Perhaps they are but as a frequent commercial airline flyer for my entire life so far, I have NEVER enjoyed flying Southwest and the last time I flew anywhere with them I was given a $500 refund for the inconvenience they caused me.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

My Airline company have-been-on list isn't great:

Singapore Airlines
Air New Zealand
Swiss Air
Qantas
Ansett, (went bankrupt ages ago, can barely remember the flight.)

Singapore Airlines is fine, as is Qantas. Swiss Air wasn't great, the food was ridiculously expensive, (I didn't buy any,) but the planes were nice as were the people who let me bust back onto the plane at Paris Airport to recover my passport which I had left on the seat, (fucking hard to find because the gate was camouflaged by a mirrored automatic door and I ran around like a headless chook before finding it.) Air New Zealand though has shitty planes, the service is average and the price is pretty high seeing as they pretty much have a monopoly on domestic flights. Maybe Air NZ International flights are better though, (I haven't been on an International Air NZ flight since 1993.)
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard