Total: 249
Tearsofromance
+0|6688|Canada
IMO!!!!

It rocks.

Just get a better computer you whiney pussies
elite
+89|6716|Sheffield, England
i like bf2:sf, you need to get used to it thats all, trust me i was the same, i gave it a go and kept on playing it, now im getting better scores than the origional bf2,
I2elik
+12|6754|Perth, Western Australia

supa_fly52 wrote:

The graphics are SHIT compared to normal BF2, even the starting video graphics looks SHIT, Like the bit when the soldiers are walking up the stairs, it looks like they're feet are slide along the ground for 2 metres before they take the next step. :@
True, it does feel like it was rushed, I tried it out at my friend's house (AWC::Lt.Hellfire), more time should have been spent on it, I wouldn't say it's Dice's fault, probably EA's looking for an easy cash in.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6683|Disaster Free Zone

Milk.org wrote:

Where's my fucking F35?
Plane Whore. learn to use a gun.

I love special Forces and night maps especialy (+ ghost town), but i dont play it cause no one eles does. No one ever plays the night maps and the day map rotation servers are to much like vanilla but with less people so i dont see the point.

Comon people start playing the night maps again, Its somthing different from everything eles
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6664|USA

Ub3r-ElitE wrote:

I have noticed that especially higher ranked players only bought special forces for the unlocks and barely have played it for a few hours. So, why do YOU not play Special Forces(if you got it)?
I find a good looking server (i.e. Ghost Town, 12 on 12) , I like the small squads infantry style combat myself. Then I get on the server and evryone has a tank. It always turns into a vehicle whore match. Spec Ops my arse! The cannon shells are loud enough. Like those who miss thier jets need some sort of machine between thier legs.
ROTOFOO
+2|6662
I love SF.  You cant go wrong with maps like Surge or Mass Destruction.  Im very new to BF2, so maybe thats why Ive adopted SF so quickly, but I still enjoy regular BF2 as well.
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6766|mansfield
i think its just a wank game
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6741
I like SF but I don't play it coz of low FPS I get and its buggy
shadowdark1974
+0|6665|San Diego
Me i am trying to get as many of the awards and ribbions and so forth as possible. So i go back and forth. Like some of the stuff that is on SF! i.e. grappling hooks, zip lines, and tear gas! but like how in BF2 i have ALL MY UNLOCKS TO PICK FROM! and BF2 has more maps.
Poofy
+0|6674|Pennsylvania
Less stable than Vanilla. With Vanilla, I can usually hop right in any of the numerous servers and play for hours on end. No such luck with SF.

Last edited by Poofy (2006-02-07 20:16:48)

airborne916
+24|6667

delta4bravo*nl* wrote:

I hate night maps, it makes my eyes hurt.
same
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6653
Night maps are laggy for me too. The only reason why they are laggy is because my system isnt cutting it. Something not alot of people understand is that software craves more power as things get newer. So night vision for example, I cant run. I run a 256mb radeon 9600 agp card. Its simply not cutting it. I get too much lag. I may be looking into rebuilding my system.

As for bunny hoppers, fuck them. They are on both games. I just wish them the best of luck when the new patch comes out.

Other than that, special forces is awsome. I just spend most of my time on BF2 to finish out my ranks, metals, and ribbons.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
twood375
+16|6650|Washington, D.C.
It works great on my computer, and my machine is nothing spectacular:

Intel Pentium 4 3.0Ghz /w HT
1 GB PC 3200 DDR SDRAM
ATI Radeon x700 pci-e 256 mb

Just make sure you close ALL processes under the user, aside from like the joystick and other things like that
Once it installs it works great
stubby
+-1|6670|Sydney, AUS
Where The F*** Are The Planes!!!

There Are Like 2 And Thats It!!!

Shit!!!!!
chitlin
Banned
+36|6764
if you want to play night maps like leviathan and devils perch *awesome maps* ..just download all seeing eye .. the gamespy browser is a total piece of shit and ase has like 10x the server results
19thCorpsButtcrack
+1|6660
I agree the night maps do kinda blow some people have problems with them and others dont .

Try the 19th Corps server we run no night maps

IP: 208.64.64.106 or just type in 19th for server name
DSRTurtle
+56|6687
All the maps are laggy to me.  Surge and Ghost Town are ok, but only in 32 play servers.  The rest of the time the lag is so bad that even 1 person near me cause my screen to jump around so bad as to be useless.

No I don't have a wimpy video card.  Yes, my system is above the minimum required specs.   It just sucks
[pib]xenium
+0|6652|Netherlands
nightvision doesn't work as it did on Americas army , most of the maps have to much lag especialy the maps with choppers
nelson496
+3|6786
takes too long to verify client data, data corruption causes the disconnections, crappy weapons, heck I dont even use the SF unlocks even in BF2 vanilla.  Few players, crappy servers.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6757|United States of America
Gameplay sucks, map sucks, vehicles, armies, their weapons, and load times all suck.  And I can't join the games anyway anymore due to "Modified Content" which i dont even know how i got.
RECONDO67
+60|6638|miami FL
The Special Forces Meaning Gets Lost When U Put 64 Guys Running Around With Arty And Tanks. Non Of These Exist In Real Life Its All About Stealth And Small Numbers Of Quiet People  Not In Broad Daylight And Dressed In Blak And Shouting Orders.
JimKong
+31|6644|Ohio
Lag. The night vision boards are stupid. Only three good maps. New vehicles are crap.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6673
Night maps, hate em.  Carrier, hate it.  Most maps are really spread out.  I like the city maps, lotso action there.
CrimsonFury
+1|6781

Flyboy63 wrote:

lack of medals & badges & what you do on SF doesnt count toward progress in BF except for your point score.
False.

I've had tons of regular BF2 medals while playing SF.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6736|cairns australia
dont play as much as i used to due to server choice.not as many populated aussie\nz sf servers to choose from.full 64 man sf servers give me lag(not vanilla though).i like the expansion as variety and warlord rocks imo

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard