HansMeiser
+7|6659
im missing like 20000 aviator kills in my stats, why is that? and i dont feel like screenshottin my ingame stats, since every other stats page displays them right. would be nice if that gets fixed!
Sabr1y0
+10|6140

HansMeiser wrote:

im missing like 20000 aviator kills in my stats, why is that? and i dont feel like screenshottin my ingame stats, since every other stats page displays them right. would be nice if that gets fixed!
that's only a bug with the site
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6495|Somewhere else

So you are saying that 65,535 is not accurate?

Well, I guess when the stats system was made (By chuy?)  the points cap was set at 65,535.

That number is actually kinda common.

I remember back in old PSX Gameshark hacking days, when writing code it came in a certain range of numbers and letters:

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,a,b,c,d,e,f

and based on that, for certain codes, there was a four digit range, the highest being "FFFF"  after that, for numbers higher, you had to write anthor line of code.  I am pretty sure that "FFFF" = 65,535.

It's been a while, and it was playstation, but that number came up all the time, and it makes me think you "maxed out" the kill tally. Could be way off, could be the answer.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6642|UK

chuyskywalker wrote:

Glitch in BF2S -- the maximum number the database is set to hold in that column is 65,535. I can't fix this quite yet
elbekko
Your lord and master
+36|6416|Leuven, Belgium
It's the maximum value of a signed int.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard