Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6774|Noizyland

I've been using my pistol a lot lately, and just noticed that my K ratio with them has dropped to one. Not good, so I'll try to be sneakier with them.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
7h3647h32in6
+0|6723
I tend to get more kills with the pistol than I do with my m95. Pistol is always a friend in any distances closer than 50m, especially if you click really fast.
Mario-C
+0|6743|Wellington Nz
yep pistol is awesome
bad_mongoloid
+3|6775|New York City
Yea alot of people have no idea how to use that red marker.

(BRU)Timothy wrote:

imdead wrote:

Hear the gun fire?! I really don't hear anything but 'Enemy infantry spotted!' and other Commander crap, I don't really hear gun fire but my own. The 'cool gun fire' are for your ears only. Amazing how people say ' the person didn't even know where it was coming from, w00t!', I'm pretty sure they do, at least I do when the red half circle comes up, you know the general direction anyway. So silenced or not, it doesn't matter, they can have it on mute, in which I've played before. A pistol is good for finishing a person off.
Well a couple of times people accused me of hacking because they could'nt find me.  They just were'nt smart enough to use the red marker i suppose.
Jade Falcon
+1|6654|Ayr, Scotland
I found the pistol to be a life saver at times, I was playing a medic with an L85 at Kubra.  I was at the end of the dam that is like a half constructed building and an enemy came running in, sprayed and missed me, I missed him, and he went prone.  Instead of waiting for a while to reload I instantly switched to pistol and took him out.  It can be a life saver.
kanctil
+13|6640|Milford NH
I have killed people on Ghost Town from literally halfway across the map with a silenced pistol.
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6684|The Netherlands
Mec zoom sux.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard