+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
AM NOT HERE FOR UR ENTERTAINMENT

YOU DONT REALLY WANNA MESS WITH ME TONIGHT

JUST STOP AND TAKE A SECOND

I WAS FINE BEFORE I WALKED INTO UR LIFE

-Pink
simmy.uk
+117|6437
I believe, as a player, I have peaked skills wise. I don 't think there is much left for me to learn, and probably nothing about infantry combat.
The only thing I can improve would be to get a much better rig. The computer I use has a less than adequate graphics card, and f*$%king norton lags the f*%k out of the pc which gets me killed alot, but I still manage to do pretty well most rounds.

I always thought blaizin.uk was pretty good. Even though he was a karkand medic, he was pretty sharp with his ak101.

There are alot of people who are pretty fast 1 vs 1. You can speed up bf2 by changing things in the reg and altering how the computer accesses the file. Certain procedures aren't picked up by punkbuster...but are considered cheating by some.
At the end of the day though, BF2 is all about teamwork. Sure a player might own 1 vs 1...but if you have several buddies fighting along side you, then, he on his own doesn't stand a chance.
Wallpaper
+303|5993|The pool

simmy.uk wrote:

I believe, as a player, I have peaked skills wise. I don 't think there is much left for me to learn, and probably nothing about infantry combat.
The only thing I can improve would be to get a much better rig. The computer I use has a less than adequate graphics card, and f*$%king norton lags the f*%k out of the pc which gets me killed alot, but I still manage to do pretty well most rounds.

I always thought blaizin.uk was pretty good. Even though he was a karkand medic, he was pretty sharp with his ak101.

There are alot of people who are pretty fast 1 vs 1. You can speed up bf2 by changing things in the reg and altering how the computer accesses the file. Certain procedures aren't picked up by punkbuster...but are considered cheating by some.
At the end of the day though, BF2 is all about teamwork. Sure a player might own 1 vs 1...but if you have several buddies fighting along side you, then, he on his own doesn't stand a chance.
Protip: Disable norton when playing

I think xUnreal is pretty good, also excessive_killin, I know them both.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6365|California

Blehm98 wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

im still the best
and i have a srs question
how the hell you get in warchild eagles? lol bbq
lul

warchild doesn't play bf2 anymore, only cod4, he's on their cod4 team

LUL
That is LUL.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6463|meh-land

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Blehm98 wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

im still the best
and i have a srs question
how the hell you get in warchild eagles? lol bbq
lul

LUL
That is LUL.
lulwut?
JAyThaRevo
+31|6286|Austria
rofl @ jord
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6365|California

Blehm98 wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Blehm98 wrote:

lul

LUL
That is LUL.
lulwut?
cause hes in warchild for cod4 lol
dragSD
+1|5958
in my opinion the best infantrys was ,C-shot ,sinuk,nemesis MadMax,nino,blade,adolf,chordi,DarkBlade,flex,brucelee,mohammed,wona,noobster,blade,beregoz.default order.  that was some of the players that puted me with more difficult to kill them .but there was few others good to

Last edited by dragSD (2008-01-04 10:55:37)

dragSD
+1|5958
some more good players = ophidian,rufio
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6302|The | Netherlands
I see some people here talking about players, which I suppose they haven't played with because they are certainly not that good as you might think.
AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6508|Behind You

JAyThaRevo wrote:

pub players are using unlocks and naab kits or spam claymores
that's how the game shouldn't be played.....

if one of those pub hero would play against some decent guy with match experience and without unlocks he wouldn't have ANY chance
I totally disagree.  I'm sorry, but pubbing is chaos, and as such, you get introduced to way more situations then a match.  In a match you are presented with a few different strategies that the other team will use, and that's it.  When you are pubbing, any number of things could happen that you have to be prepared for, and it is rarely what you expect.

Using unlocks isn't how the game should be played?

Then, why did they put them in the game?  You don't use unlocks in matches (I know from experience), so no one should use them in pubs?  That is bullshit.  I'll use whatever guns are available to me, and this whole argument would never had existed if the unlocks weren't sometimes superior to the stock weapons.

As far as clay spamming goes, it's irritating, but all you have to do is get 2 medics in a squad to hook you up with a rev and you're set.  If you can't organize that kind of thing in a pub then it is your fault or you need to switch servers.

Just because some one has match experience doesn't mean he will automatically destroy some one who just pubs, it just doesn't.
clogar
damn ain't it great to be a laxer
+32|5955|Minnesota
call me a noob but when you say pubs are you talking about public servers or what
AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6508|Behind You

clogar wrote:

call me a noob but when you say pubs are you talking about public servers or what
Yes, a Pub is a public server and a pubber is some one who frequents them.  Pub Hero's are people who do well in pubs, but don't do any sort of clan matches.

Don't be afraid to ask a question man, and PM's are always good for that.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5698
There was this one dude I saw playing on a server who was amazing. His name was TehMyke. Cool guy and all.

btw, i revived this thread instead of making a new one to save the mods the trouble of having to deal with new thread.
JAyThaRevo
+31|6286|Austria
O
M
G
TunaMan
Mouse-Pilot
+29|5783|Israel
lol taiwan... I love your revives
JoshP
Banned
+176|5688|Notts, UK

12/f/taiwan wrote:

There was this one dude I saw playing on a server who was amazing. His name was TehMyke. Cool guy and all.
wat
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6496|UK , Birmingham
o fuck.

lez go
phishman420
Banned
+821|5681
Me > Myke, and he knows it.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5698
I personally think Gx is a really horrible team. The p-n* of twl? See that makes them even worse.

Americans do have the better leagues though. We use bf2pro compared to shitty vanilla that euros use (they have reg so they don't need to aim )
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6199
Impact !!!111
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6365|California

12/f/taiwan wrote:

I personally think Gx is a really horrible team. The p-n* of twl? See that makes them even worse.

Americans do have the better leagues though. We use bf2pro compared to shitty vanilla that euros use (they have reg so they don't need to aim )
whoses Gx or p-n*??
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6737|Great Wall
I always play with random people.. that was the main reason why later I sniped a lot.. I didn't need anyones help.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6574|London
oh lawd rereading ophidian's posts a year later makes me cringe so hard I wonder what he's done with himself after all this time.
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5594|Dublin, Ireland
Drag or Walkah.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard